Remember the Garland, TX ISIS Attack

HERO CLAIMS FBI PLOT

I can't believe this story is in the mainstream news. The local CBS station in DFW is running a story about Bruce Joiner, the security guard that killed two ISIS faggots that tried to attack the Draw Muhammad event. He claims the FBI knew the attack would happen and allowed it to happen. He thinks they even may have planned the attack.

Year of the fire monkey and kek. Normies learning the elites are all pedophiles. Normies learning most terror attacks are FBI plots. Normies learning about false flags. WTF is even going on anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/10/25/phoenix-man-sentenced-role-isis-inspired-attack-abdul-malik-abdul-kareem/92718472/
documentcloud.org/documents/3005926-Filed-Affidavit.html
archive.fo/2vnsV
amazon.com/Terror-Factory-Inside-Manufactured-Terrorism/dp/1935439618
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_the_United_States
wikileaks.org/cia-emails/Draft-Intel-Position-Paper/Draft-Intel-Position-Paper.pdf
fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-13470.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the link, fuck me I'm a faggot.

dfw. cbslocal.com/2016/11/03/security-guard-wounded-in-isis-attack-fbi-responsible/

No archive because archive.is is compromised and harvesting IPs.

“I know that there was a third person. I know he had his life saved by claiming he was an FBI agent,” said Joiner.

oh my

Gee, another semi-entrapment scheme…

The FBI arrest affidavit stated that an undercover agent was tracking the terrorists for weeks even sending a text urging them to quote “tear up Texas.”

Hopeful bump

maybe this dude was the 3rd and the FBI is trying to keep him as a CI?
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/10/25/phoenix-man-sentenced-role-isis-inspired-attack-abdul-malik-abdul-kareem/92718472/

Great job FBI. Let Hillary and the Satanic pedophiles go free, and set up ISIS attacks.

Slider. Reported

He's being paid by the democrats to say this so it discredits the FBI

The FBI won't even name him and they're stonewalling Bruce Joiner and his lawyer. If It was him the FBI would point at him and say, look he's been convicted. Also Bruce Joiner would recognize his photo since he saw the guy's face.

Actually this dude

is saying pretty much what the guard is. The FBI and others were involved:
"However, Maynard said the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office delayed and withheld evidence in the case that could have exonerated him or created reasonable doubt in the eyes of jurors.

Two weeks ago, Maynard filed a motion seeking to delay the sentencing, saying newly obtained evidence pointed to communications between Simpson and Erick Jamal Hendricks, a North Carolina man recently charged with conspiring to provide support to ISIS.

The evidence included 850 pages of mostly text and Twitter messages between Hendricks, Simpson and an FBI agent, much of which dealt with the Garland attack.

Maynard told Bolton that he wasn’t expecting to find a “smoking gun” in the documents, but that it was important to see what was not there. Specifically, he said, Kareem was expected to be absent from the communications.

“(It’s) more I can show that my client wasn’t involved, because he’s not mentioned in these communications,” he said. “I think that was evidence I should have had beforehand.”

"During the trial, Maynard said, the government “sandbagged” his client by withholding evidence about other individuals who were tied to Simpson and Soofi. He said 166 exhibits containing tens of thousands of pages were given to the defense after the trial started. Some of those materials, he added, “clearly contradict their theory of the case.”

I think they're allowing it to happen because they're trying to discredit the FBI at the moment. Unless I'm missing something, it's extremely short-sighted, but if current year has taught me anything, it's that our enemies are fucking idiots.

Wasn't there a Clinton pardon related to a terrorist attack that had a third or fourth gunman who was never charged in the first place aka fed instigator? Am I mixing two things up? I don't think it was FALN.

There was a Fed insider in the first WTC bombing?
But I don't remember a pardon.
Fishy as fuck, that one.

So the FBI was all up in that Garland thing, no doubt. And the agents pushed the attackers pretty hard, and maybe more. But nobody could talk me into such a thing, so fuck them.
Read the agent affidavit:

But the two main suspects are dead, and an agent or CI still has his cover intact.

I'm not too concerned.

get fucked kike

Read the affidavit, cunt. They were primed to do something anyway.

Nice meme, where is the evidence?

It's in a pinned thread. Read it.

This.
Corresponds to Comey, Weiner, etc.
Looks like the cat's out of the bag

If you bought that shitty meme then use a different archival service. There's a ton.
I mean fuck, at least post the text from the article.

>The FBI had no response to our request for comment. Joiner’s attorney is asking for witnesses to come forward who can support a potential lawsuit. He can be contacted at [email protected]/* */
archive.fo/2vnsV

Looks like "UCE-1" was the third perp to me. He was on the scene and did let it happen it seems:

UCE-1 is the undercover that was on scene, and claims he was close and almost got shot. I hope he's well and catching more bad guys right now.

Security guard needs to STFU and be an American. Freedom isn't free.

UCE-1 should be swinging from a tree.

I thought the FBI just investigates things and it's the CIA, whom I regard (perhaps incorrectly) as our government's own terrorist organization, that specializes in these sort of plots. Am I wrong?

One security guard got a little shot for his country.
ATTACK THWARTED!

not in the states. CIA works outside the boarders only

goodnight

There's a whole book on it
amazon.com/Terror-Factory-Inside-Manufactured-Terrorism/dp/1935439618

Yeah it's nice the FBI swung the election to Trump but don't overlook their flaws

Whose side are you on, son? Don't you love your country? Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Daily reminder that one of the shooters retweeted Goldberg's jihadi account.

wat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_the_United_States
wikileaks.org/cia-emails/Draft-Intel-Position-Paper/Draft-Intel-Position-Paper.pdf
It's illegal, but they do it anyway. There are probably some quasi-loopholes in relevant laws.

Never mind, the CIA is definitely allowed to operate in the US. Thanks Dubya.
fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-13470.htm

Be ready. Big thing gonna happen today !

Aren't they only allowed to carry on investigations here that involve foreign actors, so they don't have to hand over investigations to the FBI? Or something like that?

That's not what a slider is.

Traitors with death squads are "allowed" to do anything they want. That's why the government is so corrupt in the first place.

Well they funded most of MKULTRA via universities and such, and had cut-outs.
Plausible deniability.
The most evil shit was done in Canada too.

I guess I mean they have heavy limitations in the US, and the FEDS are the domestic crime guys.

They CIA director runs all federal HUMINT and shall
Remember, US intelligence is sent to Israel and Five Eyes for them to read and send back, so all intelligence is foreign intelligence.
i.e. do whatever :^)

The CIA can and does operate within the US. For domestic investigations, sometimes they have to partner with domestic agencies (federal, state, or local) and sometimes they just have to submit paperwork, to do things like pull financial records on people without a court order.

What has America become?

could it be the NY branch is trying to help us, and the dc branch is trying to fuck us? or just another distraction trying discredit the FBI's investigation?

That's it. Thanks

*anything we want, wat ya' gunna du?

NDAA amendment HR 5736 made spreading false news stories legal in 2012 just in time for Sandyhoax. They keep bullshitting you morons and you keep buying it.

It would be unusssual not know about your own false flag plot.

Found a deep web pedo ring board using same language as the Podesta code speak.

zw3crggtadila2sg.onion/imageboard/l

Too real for me guys, just leaving this here

same thing happened in the Chattanooga shooting too. a FBI officer just happened to be across the street when it happened.

seeing a lot of these, watch out user

Ice Cube?

Not clicking that shit, FBI

Not surprising the Master Troll, a chaos agent, was a jew
Naturally

lurk more faggot, and stop wasting admin time with your triggered reports.

The FBI was completely reckless to allow it to get so far. Innocents could have been killed.

ur a dipshit for believing this and a faggot for not using a VPN. kys

There was a legitimate misunderstanding the other night that looked like archive.is had been compromised, it got cleared up but mods deleted the thread due to shit posting from both sides. Most user's never saw the explanation.

I actually don't remember this… Probably more mentally retarded nigs who found Mohammad in prison and were bribed with fried chicken like the ones in Brooklyn were to attack a Synagogue. No lol. well, yes lol, but they literally offered them fried chicken.

Timing if fishy.

Muslims make me sick, I feel this disgust in my very core when I hear or read about them planning on killing people. I wish they could all be sent back to their sand countries.