Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aka normalizing the rigged polls to reality

(checked)
Confirmed.

Holy fuck… Praise kek!

This, they did the same shit in the Maryland governor elections.

How dare you not use capitals when referring to Kek?

We know. Fuck off.

CHEKEK'D

IT'S ALWAYS HAPPENING

(check'd)
PRAISE KEK

alright lads this is some high energy already

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Fucking wew. He'd beat her if they polled only minority women at this point. I can't imagine how hard he is trouncing her in real polls.

She was never ahead. They had to give her *better than Obama numbers* just to tie/slightly beat Trump. No way in hell she's getting '08 Obama enthusiasm. Real polls she's probably been behind this whole time.

To be fair this phenomenon was predicted to occur. They would slowly normalise the polls only once defeat was inevitable, in order to save their scaly skin.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING SOURCE YOU DOUBLE NIGGER OP, NO NEED TO ARCHIVE I UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION

that's it, almost an hour, no response from OP, shill thread. reported.

praise Kek!

He's actually probably tied in the rigged polls.

This is true. I saw some polls similar to OP's but OP should fucking source.

Not that surprising. I can't imagine how Nate Silver will come out of this given how bad he has been this whole cycle.

I still think that part of the reason why (((they))) have been doing this was so Hillary would not get replaced. She had to convince her masters that she could beat Trump and rigging the polls and getting the press in her pocket was the only way she could do that (along with regular vote rigging).

Sorry lads, OP here.

Source is BBC.

bbc.
co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37868209

CHECKED

RCP polling average has Hillary above Trump only by 1.7%

If it weren't a compete Cohenincidence that a really pro-Hillary poll in Florida put her over there, Trump would have more electoral votes even in the rigged polls since he just overtook her in New Hampshire and Maine's second district, putting him at exactly the magical number of 270 electoral votes.

Dont you love how they map Trump states as "toss-up"?

DJIA is encouraging. We're below 18k now

this, in reality is should be arround 70-30 if you add the rigged votes for shillary

70 trump btw

Goy its 120 Hillary 0 Trump with a margin of error of 20.

Sadly there is a lot of "toss-up" states for the GOP, this is why even cuckservatives should support mass deportation even if all they care about is muh low taxes.

The Democrat "Blue Wall" is real, once a state is "diverse" enough it was a done deal for blue. Remember Democrats used to complain that the Electoral College was unfair because California, Texas and Florida would always vote conservative… so they're flooding it with shitskins to make it solid blue.

California is gone, Florida is on it's way and Texas could be a swing state very soon.

Whites can be convinced for either side but muds vote straight Democrat, always.

stop saying lads, we're not fucking britbongs, we say "dude" and "man" here

m8…

Call you pet

lad…

SOON WE WILL SHUT THEIR LYING GLOBALIST MOUTHS

So now
(((((THEY)))))
are slowly starting to post more accurate polls to protect their credibility after the election.

Check'd and confirmed X 2

How do polls affect the result?

Maybe first (((they))) inflate their candidate's numbers so as to get those that want to be on the winning side to make a social commitment to vote for the approved party. Then just before the election tie the results so as to get them to the voting booth.

Praise Kek!

I'm a Britbong, lad

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

He'll get heavenly trips (or quads), truly the saviour of America.

sorry for the jpg, I don't have Trump memes in this computer

Fucking kill yourself lad.

He will kill himself when Trump wins.

you have to go back bong

No. Remember the polls are only there to control the thoughts of viewers. What this poll is saying is "Hillary had a solid lead, so she's the candidate you should vote for. However, the race is getting close, so you MUST make sure you vote or Trump might win."

this is what SJWs actually beleive

Most of these polls are fake, and they are intentionally trying to make them close because they know Hillary can't win if they don't try and get the vote out. It has the negative side effect of rallying Trump's base too, but liberals in control of the polls and media realize that they have to sacrifice rallying Trump's base in order for Hillary to actually have a chance to win.

They are cleaning up after their huge mistake of trying to say an extremely unpopular candidate that people are unenthusiastic about will win in an electoral college landslide.

It's also to make the rigging more accepted. If the polls are close, people won't question the 49-51 percent advantage Hillary gets in some obscure county in the one swing state that hands her the presidency. They want to send the signal to liberals that "they have to get out and vote if they want to stop the evil Trump" and that victory won't come for Hillary if people don't vote.

Yes, this is what communists completely ironically actually believe.

Yer a wee lad, aren't ya?

Self-hating, projecting Jews as usual.

even they can't stand themselves.

Fellow goy…

Don't let your guards down, anons. Just because the Jew media admits Trump is winning doesn't mean Hillary won't try something nefarious to steal this election.

PRAISE KEK

Giggity

IF WE WIN, IT'S FROG MAGIC
IF WE LOSE, IT'S RIGGED

Holla Forums has gone full retard.

Holla Forums
Trump losing in Polls
POLLS ARE ALL RIGGED

Trump closing the gap in Polls
WE ARE WINNING GUISE

stupid fat greasy americans

/POL? IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Maybe you could miss fucking up like this if you CTR basementdwellers had the ability to talk to other people.

FUCK

heh, I wouldn't be surprised. Humorous because the only concern troll the shills had left was "drumpf is losing in the polls trumpkins officially booty blasted lol"

that probably works pretty well on the 6% that still trust the media

(1)
t. totally real Holla Forumslack

WEAR TRUMP GEAR

PLANT TRUMP SIGNS

POST DANK MEMES

Relax, OP.
This is just the poll counters starting to reconcile their numbers with reality, so they can claim they were accurate before the end.

They did the same thing with Reagan…all through the election they had him down, to try and influence the sheep, but in the end they said "it's too close to call" because they didn't want to be abysmally wrong when Reagan won.

And Reagan won in a landslide.

Where's the other 10%?

GO TRUMP GO
GO TRUMP GO
HEY EVERYBODY
WHAT DO YOU SAY
MAKE AMERICA GREAT
AND HILLARY PAY

Let me guess, this faggot is also a We Wuz nigger? White men built our civilization as we know it. Only white men can retain it and make it better. What a fugging cunt.

You see any shitskin ruler of today doing anything good?

Asians dont count.

Haha a black woman at work felt the need to pull me aside and tell me she voted for Trump and that shes sick of things going downhill. Millions are voting against the establishment that cant admit it to thier own tv brainwashed families.

Wew lad.

The worst part of this image is his use of king henry iv

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

The more things change, the more they stay the same - t. Ghost

Mornin' CTR. You pull an all-nighter again?

The BTFO continues!

and CHECKED

Kek guide Trump to victory!

I cannot contain my sides.

That will never not make me laugh

Trump hits all-time high!

Polls are still rigged. I have been constant about this and will stay the course.

Britfag here. That poll is from the BBC website. I browse it while in work. Yesterday morning the poll showed Hillary winning by 3 or 4%. Reckon the poll is bullshit. Not that I doubt at all Trump really is winning, but it's the BBC. They're probably going to start showing Trump edging a win to make Trump supporters think they don't have to vote or some shit. Never trust the BBC

I WILL

=S H A D I L A Y=
=H=
=A=
=D=
=I=
=L=
=A=
=Y=>>8068128

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

fuck i wish there was a delete option in this board.

Clinton's numbers didn't go up when the pussy tape came out. They stayed flat.

Trump's dip came from nervous nellies. They briefly switched to 'undecided.' Now they're all back on the Trump train.

You guys should start your meme magic with something along the lines of:

A vote for Hillary is a vote for paedophilia.

I think with such little time left this would be good and not much time to rebuke.

you fucked up user

k

e

K

h.

I've always thought Peggy would be a hot fuck, I'd tear that ass up

Fucking british cucks.

Who's post?

Why would Trump supporters read the BBC? A It's British and B it's biased as fuck

This, all they're doing is making it look more reasonable when Trump loses.

Here, have some more high energy.

Hey CTR, nobody said (((they))) aren't rigging. On the contrary, even with the +5% rigging in favor of Clinton, Trump is winning.

save your password

Actually now that I look, the delete function is missing when you click on the triangle next to a post. The FAQ claims it's there.

Good observation

wew
Also good to see trump is ahead every time it leaves the area of uncertainty bar once. Can't have facts now can we, chaim.