Great fucking job CTR did misdirecting The_Donald

The subreddit is consumed by this stupid fucking pizza-code theory. If the FBI wanted us to help, they are surely banging their heads against the wall now.

Damn you guys are really nervous about this, aren't you?

why are we supposed to care?

There is no doubt in my mind Bill is a fucking pedo. Flight records show that. But this shit is retarded.

good point. fuck that place.

Don’t care.

nice blogpost, nigger

The intellectual dishonesty and cognitive dissonance here is a little much even for you.

Its really not a big problem, honestly.
Clinton is already known to have flown out to that pedo\sex party island..
And most normieFAGGOTS respond with more interest to a social evil can a corruption issue. They are emotional fags.
So having reddit faggots spreading pedi rumors, whether true or not, attracts more normies than discussion of high level collusion against them.
Just mo

jeezy, this is one of the most 'velocious' threads and 6/8 saged… 7/9

That's probably true.

Obama spent 65k on hotdogs
Via channels
With "waitresses"

THEY'RE FUCKING KIDS

Like reddit has done anything but circlejerk like faggots to begin with. All the real digging has come from here and cuckchan.

Can you post the 65k thing? I've heard it but I haven't seen the screencap/email

Despite years of effort and millions of dollars, intel agencies, CTR, JIDF, /int/ etc failed to kill Holla Forums.

However, the slow-witted subhumans from reddit have done more damage over the past year than all the above put together.

i honestly wouldn't be fucking suprised

The stupid fucking pizza-code theory started here.

How could you waste such decent trips?

You are gonna hang, you fucking pedo.