9/11 Starring Charlie Sheen

This is an actual movie that was written, filmed, and will now be shown to living human beings. This exists.

Uh…..winning?

So Charlie Sheen did 9/11?

maybe 2 nukes was enough??

This is cast like a mid 90s comedy film.

Wait so is this a Japanese movie, or were the Japanese just the first to leak it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Emma Watson was probably raped when she was a kid, you know. Or maybe she willingly sucked the exec's dick and now feels empty inside, who knows.

I hope the rest of the cast insisted on Sheen disinfecting himself before doing any scenes with him.

No she wasn't lol nice little fantasy you have there

I dunno m8, most child actresses get the D when they're young. She looks so awkward when she's not acting you know.

It's not a Japanese movie from what I can tell, the first trailer is the Japanese one for some reason.

is this instant kino?

NAIN IREVN
NEVA FORUGETU

How old are you when the hp movies came out nigger, you dont even know anything about the production, they were treated as royalty and their parents of dan rupert and emma were with them all the time even on set.

She looks normal and normal people can be awkward, I've heard she is kind of awkward and meek shes just like talking to a normal person apparently.

tldr they were actually lucky and the only ones who werent diddled, you don't decide to try and make the most successful franchise of the time and they try to ruin it by diddling your main stars. They actually cared about the production like Lord of the Rings did. Plus her parents are mad level headed and lawyers themselves they made sure she was fine, they never seemed like assholes.

SHUT IT DOWN

I'd said she probably sucked a good amount of dicks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dang I missed it.

kek

She didn't

Hot Shots guy, Guzman the fat spic, Whoopi (((Goldberg)))
Inside a WTC elevator while the U.S. demolishes the building
Sounds like good old 90's carefree comedykino

You faggots are worthless…