KING NIGGER'S TELEPROMPTER GETS STUCK

Teleprompter stuck? Barack Obama awkwardly repeats 'choose hope' six times

Can you guys feel it? He's fucking terrified. Hillary is fucking terrified. They are ALL fucking terrified at the prospect of a Trump presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zYT3FYC3z0

Other urls found in this thread:

bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something
bleachbit.org/blackberry
files.meetup.com/562554/Brice Taylor - Thanks for the memories.pdf
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/chapter_3.htm
bleachbit.org/news/how-delete-secret-emails-microsoft-exchange
my.mixtape.moe/ajmhrf.m4a
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU>>8067890
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MP4 + Webm

Fuck that spear chucker.

He's worried he's going to prison, and he should be. There will be no Nixonian, Jewish coerced pardons this time. You're going to jail motherfucker.

i hope the kikes get gassed

well that explains all the stuttering.

It is keks will

Trump should had told Jeb that if he finds that Bush lied then he would execute his brother with own bare hands for the dead Troops,and for the dead Iraqis.

Wow. You can really feel the fear on him. I've never seen Obama this unsettled.

Saddam and his staff

What did he meme by this?

Imagine all these fat intelligence agents and communist cops getting put out of a job and sent to fema camps for domestic spying. We all know the 9/11 attacks were an inside job with the Texas yids and their oil kike friendumondos. Imagine an America without these devil bastards. Imagine it also being flooded with some European men and women again as well, fresh pussy sex everything. No more JEWS and niggers, ok?

You know the left is desperate when they're clinging to MUH KKK this late in the game.

It reminds me of Jesse Jackson at the DNC.
Its healing time
Its hope time
Its healing time
That MLK blood smearin nigger was suck in that loop for what seemed like 5 minutes

chew soap

CHEW SOAP

Once again

Europeans need to stay in Europe and fix their own shit. White Americans just need to fix our own demographic issues with birthrate manipulations (more white babies, less ape children).

Oh god he's even sweaty, King Nigger is just radiating fear.

Did Hillary threaten some serious dirt if he didn't stop backing Comey? Is that why Obama first backed Comey and then shit on him?

This is really out of character and awkward, why is he trying to act like an evangelical preacher? A sitting president lowering himself to this level is even a little bit racist, did a white outgoing President ever have to sing and dance for his life?

I would say it's Monarch Mind Control, he seems to snap back into conditioning, reverting into some terrified state. From promising Hope to begging for Hope. The entire clip seems false and his body language is accusatory and fearful, would need to see it all in context to understand how normally calm Obama works himself up to a nervous panicked sweat.

Looks guilty of something, I wonder what they did that they are all covering this much for Clinton, Commey, Lynch, Obamas.

Did they cut them all into the drug money?

The face of a man that promised HOPE and CHANGE. Problem is his change killed the hope and now hordes of people are pissed.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Instructions unclear

Come to think of it, is there any good thing Obama will be remembered for?

When I think about what he's done as president, all I can think of is proxy wars, drone wars, illegal mass government surveillance, making it possible to indefinitely detain people without a trial, giving amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, putting kangaroo courts on college campuses that suspend male students accused of sexual assault with little to no trial, shilling for feminism, and perpetuating BLM race riots.

this is the same fucknugget who wouldn't stop with the "if you have nothing to hide then you shouldn't have a problem with the NSA ;)))" bullshit. as much as I think his potential rap sheet is blown out of proportion I still find his squirming to be poetic justice.

CHEW SOAP

No. Nothing. Anybody who is convinced he wasn't total shit fell for the "chill Obama cool guy president" meme and has an empty noggin.

DELETE THIS

Oy vey

for being so horrible so fast that what was supposed to be a slow, sedated death turned into a painful invigoration of America. thanks Obama.

My thoughts on Monarch programming isn't as out there are most of /x/ and Holla Forums. I think they just keep these public faces on drugs that were discovered through the MKultra programs and Alexander Shulgin. Most of Shulgin's work is available for purchase right now on both the streets and dark net. If normalfags can buy it what do you think the higher ups are sitting on?

I think they feed politicians something every day and slowly turn them to their ideology over time. At that point they probably go heavy and start dosing you up and breaking your mind. By the time you're in as deep as Obama if there is anything left of what you once were it's terrified to attempting to leave the circle. They can track him down anywhere and he's worth more dead than alive at this point.

Seriously I do suspect all of them are on something psychedelic. We know they all take something before publicly speaking to make them appear calm and collective under pressure so it isn't a huge jump to think they might all be taking small daily doses of things similar to LSD to get what they think is an edge.

Hey user. Help me buy that darknet monarch stuff. How much are they charging?
Send me a link to the dealer? What deepweb market is selling it.
I REALLY wanna get my hands on that stuff.

Like with a cloth or something?

God, this "press conference" was just the most blatant showcase of her incompetency ever.

I'd understand a low-to-medium dose of xanax or diazepam if you have to make a speech in front of 20,000 people live and countless more on television. What the hell turned 2005 Merkel into Current Year Merkel?

bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something

He's either scared shitless of something, or coked up out of his skull…..

I recognize that look of fear.

(checked)

a lot of psychedelics aren't even illegal yet, they just call them research chemicals. but drugs are bad, don't do drugs, mkay?

an excellent line of reasoning to use against hillbots

If you look into the work of Alexander Shulgin and pay attention to the trip reports you see a lot of common themes. Those are the best ones to start with but once you have an understanding of those you can see the same themes in trip reports from street users too.

Common themes:

Overcoming a major anxiety and ready to start fresh (accept new concepts).

I now support the other side of an argument or I became neutral to it in the short term and now likely to accept it as fact in the long term.

I have now formed a strong bond with someone I wouldn't have done so with otherwise and now I'm more willing to accept new view points as facts.

I had an experience that made me accept religion or feel more strongly about the religion I already had.

There are more, my point is basically that they open the user up to accepting new ideas without the normal filters. It can be useful to take the filters off and deeply think about something but you have to be absolutely sure it's the right environment. If the subject doesn't even know he's begin drugged you can slip them small doses of certain things and slowly work at their mind until you've changed them down to their very core.

HIS EYES AFTER THE THIRD CHOOSE HOPE

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
OKIE DOKE

Holy shit, that primal no pun intended fear. He looks like he's tripping hard.

He's always shifted into a folksy preacher persona when giving campaign talks, playing it up especially with black and mulatto voters. It's all he was ever good at.

Must have shared a smoke with Justin Dildeau again.

kek

What a braindead nigger. Seems the white half of him is the only part keeping him coherent.

Jews Hope
Jews Hope that they'll go out there and vote.

This means that the rigging has failed. They need a large mass of people voting for Trump.

10/10 "oh shit" face

nigger looks like he just blew a $50 rock before giving that speech. all bug-eyed and sweaty and repeating himself and shit.

god what a fucking faggot

Holy shit I've never seen this before. Thank you lad.

They've lost control, and they know it. It makes them so very afraid.

Fucking HELL this election has been fun.

I think he is afraid.

This one is good too. His teleprompter told him to say he was gay, and he isn't.

So you’re ignoring the fact that he stopped when he said he has an STD, then?

That's fabulous.

I'm not sure his concept of time is working.

The smug nog has mocked him openly in the past. Now he realizes that Trump is about to get the last laugh, and its making him shit his pants.

Watch from 3:20

Yes. He stopped before saying it, it but it's the obvious thing to assume he said.

It's afraid.

Was for

lmao, underrated

niggerclock.exe has stopped working

The messiah complex is strong on this one

wow.
this reveals alot about how obama thinks.

for one he is incredibly submissive and takes orders unquestioningly. this goes to an extreme.
even after fear and uncertainty strikes at him (he is visibly scared after the third repetition), but he just keeps repeating what the teleprompter says another three times after that.

second this reveals he has very little improvisation and dependent thought. he has been trained thoroughly, or should i say traumatized (MK programs). king nigger is a fucking drone, a husk of a human being, a mere meat puppet.

there are masters far higher than him on the food chain, he is nothing. the state goes deeper.

more or less understand now why this dude was really elected

the nigger is a perfect puppet

it's not even smart enough to make up words on its own

only what his masters tell him to say

Immediately heard this as well

what movie is this?

This makes me hard.

I like how you can see the fear in his eyes, then he turns it into a little rap.
"Choose hope!"
"Choose hope!"
"Choose hope!"
"Go out there and vote!"

*fucking saved it :^)*

You're on point, but that C-SPAN clip doesn't show evidence of a secret agency. The ODNI head is just dealing with the requirements of ORCON. ORCON documents can't be read except with permission from the person who created them, so everyone has to be extra careful about revealing any detail. The information could be stuff like lists of spies or missile sites or CIA front businesses. Even revealing what type of intelligence is covered could damage security.

2016 BEST YEAR EVER

JEWS NOPE
JEWS NOPE
JEWS NOPE
JEWS NOPE
JEWS NOPE
JEWS NOPE
GO OUT THERE WITH A ROPE

Scanners. It's a movie about how your mom met your dad.

Choose hope
Chew soap
Jews nope

BECAUSE HOPE WORKED SO FUCKING WELL THE FIRST 2 TERMS

Imagine the fun that you could have if you were the one issuing scripts to the teleprompter. You could make him say something like "black lives don't matter" on live network television.

Hell, criminals already have access to mind control drugs Scopolimine or Devil's Breath. Vice actually has a decent video on it. Here is another story about Triads using it in Paris.

Obama's always been a passionate teleprompter reader, that's literally his only 'skill'. it's nice to see the teleprompter guy finally fuck with him to make it obvious.
but i think Monach programming is an overexplanation, he's a nig out of his depth and they probably give him a bar of Xanax before anything more stressful than a round of golf.

why is drug use the assumption behind politicians being retarded in public? I always thought it was just them being plain dumb and unoriginal.

Oh wow angel trumpet. That shit's horrifying, it sends people into fits of paranoid psychosis and self-mutilation.

Sometimes i just think that they have fear of Trump discover something wrong about them, FBI work more about their connections with illegal things, I think Obama, DNC, Hillary Clinton "maybe" are with fear of connections in some crimes, DNC, establishment, democrats, even some traitor of republican establishment, are with fear of FBI, anybody discover other crimes and corruption, with fear of everything wrong made by democrats, obama or hillary clinton become public exposed for all the world.

I'm not suere, but would be beautiful the day of justice/revenge against all the corrupt liars, manipulators after all these years.

I don't know if Trump could have power to make FBI search for all their dirty things, try to discover if they make something wrong, i don't know if DNC, democrats or any other establishment of America can hide something, i don't know if they can give money for FBI or anyone to hide their corruption.

I really wanted everything of wrong being public exosed for all world, in all the media of all countries of the world just to humiliate all the media who manipulated for Hillary Clinton, hide all hillary clinton garbage, tried to demonize trump and put Hillary Clinton like god

I wanted public humiliation of the media exposed as liars and ashamed of their own corruption, i wanted Hillary Clinton public exposed in the media of all the world, and if Obama is related to the dirty things of Hillary Clinton being ruined too.

Never has the phrase "…preformed an illegal operation and will be shut down." been so appropriate.

I love it!

He'll be remembered fondly in kike controlled media for the grand accomplishment of being a nigger president. I hope Trump hangs him high.

I would like to know more.

While (chicken=0)
print("its healing time, its hope time, its hillary time")
end

It's not exactly vore, but the jews must have some fucked up fetish. What else would cause someone to imagine being turned into a product?

It's not a fetish. The Jews project their own sins on those they hate.

Jews have probably turned their victims into soap in the past. That's their true fetish. Bathing in soap manufactured from some goy they abducted.

CHEW SOAP!

Since kikes love the idea of being turned into soap

Got my stocking-stuffers for Christmas.

Are you sure about that?

Blood, It goes way back. Plenty to read about it, if you can stomach it.

His fear and anger are comforting indicators that the election isn't garunteed to be rigged. Hillary's pathetic rallies versus Trump's record breaking overflows indicates that they won't be able to fight back the tidal wave without being blatantly obvious.

(Checked)
So Zaphod Beeblebrox?

He is sweating like crazy, his speech is fast, his eyes are wild, and that quick twist of the eyes after the third "hope" and the widening of the eyes for a microsecond that he then conceals again, they all point that he is fucking terrified. Probably high on speed, too.

Hahaha

That is a look of a man who knows that he has failed a one in a lifetime opportunity.
And he's going to pay for it with his life.

Add:
I think that the people that wrote the thing on the teleprompter are mocking him by making him repeat the word "Hope", something that he promised and failed miserably to deliver.

And he realizes that after he reads it the third time.

He is terrified for his life.

Mongoloid,
Mongoloid,
He couldn't
Even if he tried

That clip reminds me of all the (((media bitches))) squawking about how much "swagga" he had. I have never wanted to be deaf more in my life.

Grows like a fucking weed too, I grew it for years and actually tried to smoke the leaves, which is obviously not what you do. It produces loads of the seeds which apparently is the bit containing the drug.
It's probably bullshit, if it's on vice it's almost certainly bullshit with vague elements of truth mixed in.

Came to post this. Was so damn hilarious seeing it live.

I currently live in Central America, and let me tell you that shit is STRONK. It does grow like weeds but Im not gonna watch a Vice docu. Kidnappers dry it and powder it, then blow said powder into the victims face. This causes them to either get knocked the fuck out or just stay seriously drugged up, to the point they cant see, your pupils get so bad you cant read a sign 5m in front of you. Plus you dont remember anything once it wears out, even if it does…

Trump will become the 44th president of the United States and get dubs.

JEW SOAP

Choose dope?

Oy veyyyyy

Is there anything he can't do, except lose?

Here you go, you incredibly handsome persons.

fucking KEK

TONGUE JUTTING CONFIRMED FOR HILLARY'S TELL

This. Le Community Organizer knows it's ogre and that he has no life boat like an actual elite.

BARACK "TELEPROMPTER-TRAUMA" OBAMA

He'll be the 45th, which is still interesting, considering Isaiah 45:

Jew soap.

Why does this fucking nigger fake a southern accent like that?

You're in luck I feel like spoon feeding this morning.

The MKultra program ran lots of tests on unsuspecting individuals that included dosing them with LSD and putting them in certain situations to gauge their reactions. They'd feed it to people and watch from a two-way mirror while they were with a prostitute or give it to people and tell them they were going to keep them that way forever. The goal was to find something that would cause spies to out themselves or allow you to turn them double agent. Mainly they were just attempting to break and control people.

Alexander Shulgin was a chemist that worked for Dow, while he was there he developed the first biodegradable pesticide. The product was used so widely he was able to retire and pursue independent research. He went on to develop lots of psychedelic drugs/chemicals that are widely used today. He is most well known for introducing the world to MDMA (Molly, Exstacy, X, Roll pills and many other names).

He wrote two books about the chemicals he discovered which include an overview, instructions for how to make the chemical, trip reports that include a rating scale of his own making, and misc commentary. Most of the chemicals were first ingested by Shulgin then tested on his wife/friends either in social settings or alone.

He was repeatedly raided by the DEA but eventually allowed to continue his research with their blessing. He was one of the only people in the country holding the proper paper work to synthesize these chemicals independently without direct oversight. He was doing most of his work out of a shed that he called his lab. He was heavily involved with the San Fran./hippie/free love scene that led to public unrest turning into degeneracy. He claimed to have been open about releasing all of his work to the public but I suspect he had discovered chemicals that he kept to himself or at least from the eyes of the public.

In short, Shulgin's research and practices provided an ample testing ground for new drugs similar to LSD/Mushrooms but with more targeted effects. His research subjects (friends) provided a small test sample and if something was deemed worthy it was leaked to the general public. Now nearly all of the chemicals in his two books are on the market and easy to order or buy at festivals. I can order nearly all of them by the kg directly from a lab in China and have them shipped to my house and everyone will look the other way.

I believe these things are allowed to happen on purpose because those drugs make people more susceptible to the suggestions and propaganda in the mass media.

Those eyes, all the lies in the world right there.

This is funny too bleachbit.org/blackberry

(cont.)

After more targeted chemicals were created I believe they were widely employed both against the enemy (whoever that is) and on friendly agents. I suspect all people that are in the public spot light are fed drugs like these either willingly or unwillingly. When the doses are so small slipping some into a drink is no problem but more than likely they are slipped into regular medication by whatever doctor they see. Tell the wannabe elite their drugs are the super special stuff the plebs don't get and watch as they jump in glee and ask no questions about it. I believe a few escape this fate but are eventually driven out by the rest of the in-group (Dave Chappelle comes to mind).

Eventually the subject will come to feel more enlightened than the rest of the general public. This is something I regularly see with heavy users of LSD/Mushrooms/RCs. Ever heard a dumb hippie yammering on about nonsense? He feels enlightened and no counter argument will change his thinking. This is the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Now image you control a politician or celebrity to the same degree. You've fed them drugs over a period of time and slowly worked them over to your way of thinking or outright lies. So when it comes time to vote on a bill or endorse a candidate they not only do so willingly they'll also defend it no matter what the public reaction.

They are puppets that think they have free will.

WE TRIPS NOW

Who's got that glorious webm?

It's an interesting theory and sounds plausible, but what about the simple age old adage of selling your soul to the (((Satan)))) for the gain of power and gold. I believe such things (giving yourself over to power-lust) are just as intoxicating as narcotics, and the goys know whom they must follow.

My name is Susan Lynne Eckhart Ford and I am a 48 year old, native Californian. Until 1995, I
suffered from a debilitating condition known as Multiple Personality Disorder.2 In 1985 I embarked on
the long and tedious, painful road to recovery. Through years of therapy and deprogramming I
completely reintegrated my multiple personalities back into my uniform core self, and through the grace
of God, I am alive today to convey to you my true life experiences. This account of my remembrances
will be so shocking and amazing that you may feel that you've entered the 'twilight zone.' Many waking
up today, call this making a 'paradigm shift' in reality; I call it knowing the truth. But, do keep your faith
in God and humanity, for, as my father reminded me day after day, "The truth will set you free."
My multiple personality condition resulted from what I had first thought in 1986 was solely sexual
and ritual abuse. But, as I began to heal and remember more of my hidden past, I realized that ritual
abuse was merely the mind control trauma base my ritually abused, programmed, pedophile father,
Calvin Charles Eckhart, and others used to condition me for participation in the still active top secret
Project Monarch, the Central Intelligence Agency's white slavery operation that is related to MKULTRA
and it's numerous sub-projects.
I was raised in the affluent area of Woodland Hills, California, but was abused my entire life in
many locations in and out of California, including hospitals, universities, and United States military and
NASA bases, where I was subjected to 'high-level' programming. The result of many years of trauma,
intentionally inflicted on me by my father and others to CREATE within me multiple personalities, was
that I was transformed into a programmed, totally robotical slave that could not remember to think or
tell what happened to me, due to the mind control and sophisticated programming I was under.
I was used frequently in child and adolescent prostitution and pornography. By my preteen years,
I had many personalities specially programmed to be the perfect sex slave – a "presidential model" with
government mind files and a photographic memory equipped to deliver (most often through sexual
encounters) messages, some cryptic, to top government officials, entertainers, and other world figures.
From 1987 to 1991, I was in intensive daily therapy in California, remembering a complex
childhood that now has been validated, in part, through intelligence community, CIA, and FBI contacts
(active and retired), as well as through investigative journalists, knowledgeable mental health
professionals, and family members. In my quest for understanding and self-knowledge, I attended
school to attain my Master's Degree in Psychology. But, in April of 1991 I was forced to leave my home
and family in California, due to a clever plot and threat to my life if I continued to pursue remembrance
of my past in therapy and try to become healed. One of my therapists, Margaret Paul, Ph.D., who is also
a popular author, suggested that for my safety I should leave Los Angeles for awhile. Upon her
recommendation, I fled to the island of Kauai, Hawaii, where unbeknownst to me I was still part of the
project and still not free.

files.meetup.com/562554/Brice Taylor - Thanks for the memories.pdf

The Illuminati:
How the Cult Programs People

Source: Suite101.com

by: Svali

Chapter Three: Conspiracy Theory Two, Or The Illuminati Plan To Rule The World (also Known As "Novus Ordem Seclorum")

Prior to discussing actual programming techniques, it is important to understand the philosophy underlying why the Illuminists are programming people. All groups have goals, and the Illuminists are no exception. Money making is not their final goal - it is a means to an end. This end point, or goal, is no less than to rule the world. The Illuminati has a set plan similar to the Soviet Union's previous "5- year" and "10-year " plans. This is what the Illuminists themselves believe and teach their followers as gospel truth.

Whether they will actually succeed is another matter altogether. The following is the Illuminist agenda at ALL levels of the Illuminati. As with any goal, the Illuminati has specific steps which it plans to implement to reach its objectives. Briefly, each region of the United States has "nerve centers" or power bases for regional activity. The United States has been divided up into seven major geographical regions. Each region has localities within it that contain military compounds and bases that are hidden in remote, isolated areas or on large private estates.

These bases are used intermittently to teach and train generational Illuminati in military techniques, hand- to- hand combat, crowd control, use of arms, and all aspects of military warfare. Why? Because the Illuminists believe that our government, as we know it, as well as the governments of most nations around the world, are destined to collapse. These will be planned collapses, and they will occur in the following ways:

The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the maneuvering of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. This is why so many survivors under 36 years of age report having military programming. People who are not Illuminists or who are not sympathetic to their cause, will resist. The Illuminists expect this and will be (and are BEING) trained in how to deal with this eventuality. They are training their people in hand-to- hand combat, crowd control, and, if necessary, will kill to control crowds. The Illuminati is training their people to be prepared for every possible reaction to the takeover. Many mind control victims will also be called into duty with preset command codes. These codes are meant to call out a new, completely cult loyal presenting system. Shatter codes programmed under trauma will be used to destroy or bury non-cult loyal alters.

Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy.

About five years ago, when I left the Illuminati, approximately 1% of the US population was either part of the Illuminati, sympathetic to it, or a victim of Mind Control (and therefore considered useable). While this may not sound like many, imagine 1% of the population highly trained in the use of armaments, crowd control, psychological and behavioral techniques, armed with weapons and linked to paramilitary groups.

These people will also be completely dedicated to their cause. The Illuminati firmly believes that it can easily overcome the other 99% of the population, most of whom are untrained, or poorly trained, such as "weekend hunters." Even the local military will be overcome as the Illuminati will have regional cell groups with highly trained leaders. They also count on the element of surprise helping them during their takeover. Many of the highest leaders in the militia branch of the Illuminati are or have been officers in the military, and so already have a good knowledge of which techniques will work best to overcome a region's or locality's defenses.

After the military takeover, the general population will be given a chance to either espouse the Illuminati's cause, or reject it (with imprisonment, pain, even death being possible punishments). These people very much believe that the intelligent, or "enlightened" or Illuminated, were born to rule. They are arrogant, and consider the general population as "dumb sheep" who will be easily led if offered strong leadership, financial help in an unstable world economy, and dire consequences if the person rebels. Their utter ruthlessness, and ability to implement this agenda, should not be minimized.

The Illuminati banking leaders, such as the Rothschild's, the Vanderbilt's, the Rockefeller's, the Carnegies, and the Mellon's, as examples, will reveal themselves, and offer to "save" the floundering world economy. A new system of monetary exchange, based on an international monetary system, and based between Cairo, Egypt, and Brussels, Belgium, will be set up. A true "one world economy", creating the longed for "one world order", will become reality.

There is more to the Illuminist agenda, but these are the basics of it. This agenda is what the Illuminati really, truly, believe, teach, and train for. They are willing to give their lives up in this cause, in order to teach the next generation, as they believe that their children are their legacy. I was told that my children's generation would see this takeover, sometime in the 21st century. At present, the Illuminati have quietly and covertly fostered their takeover plan by their goals of the infiltration of:

1. The media
2. The banking system
3. The educational system
4. The government, both local and federal
5. The sciences
6. The churches

They are currently, and have been working the last several hundred years, on taking over these 6 areas. They do NOT go to an institution, and say "hi, I'm a local Illuminist, and I'd like to take over your bank). Instead, they begin by having several people quietly invest funds over several years, gradually buying more and more shares in the bank (or other institution that they wish to control), until they have a financial controlling interest in it. They never openly disclose their agenda, or their cult activities, as often they are amnesic to them. These are well respected, "Christian" appearing business leaders in the community. The image in the community is all important to an Illuminist; they will do anything to maintain a normal, respected facade, and DESPISE exposure. On one leadership in a major metropolitan city, where I was a member, there sat: one head of the local small business administration; one CEO of a government defense firm; one principal of a Christian school; one vice mayor of the city; one journalist; one nurse; one doctor; one behavioral psychologist, one army Colonel, and one navy Commander. All except one attended church weekly; all were well respected within the community. NONE of them appeared "evil", or "marked".

If you met them in person, you would probably instantly like any of these intelligent, verbal, likeable, even charismatic people. This is their greatest cover, since we often expect great evil to "appear" evil, led by media portrayals of evil as causing changes in the face and demeanor of people, or marking them like the biblical Cain. None of the Illuminists that I have known, had unkind, or evil appearing, persona in their daytime lives, although some were dysfunctional, such as being alcoholics. The dissociation that drives the Illuminists is their greatest cover for being undetected at this time. Many, if not most, of these people are completely unaware of the great evil that they are involved in, during the night.

There are other groups which are not actually part of the Illuminati, but the Illuminati are aware of them. The Illuminati are not the only group that follows esoteric practices, or worships ancient deities or demons. They encourage divisiveness between different groups (divide and conquer is one of their ruling principles), and are not concerned about other groups. Instead, they will often welcome them into their umbrella, if possible. This has been happening more and more in recent years, as the Illuminati trade teaching their training principles, which are considered the best by most secretive groups, in exchange for loyalty to the Illuminati. They will send their trainers to these groups, and the trainers will report to the local regional council.

In the political arena , the Illuminists will fund both sides of a race, because their greatest maxim is that "out of chaos comes order", or the discipline of anarchy. That is why they sent arms to, and funded, both sides of both the great World Wars in this century. They believe that history is a game, like chess; that only out of strategy, fighting, conflict, and testing can the strong emerge. I no longer agree with this philosophy, but at one time, I did, with all my heart. Hopefully, as these people and their agenda are exposed the common man will rise up against this intended rule to be foisted upon an unsuspecting mankind.

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/chapter_3.htm

Christ if if if if if that really was the teleprompter acting up and that monkey just read it out without thinking…

This nigger is on cocaine/amphetamins for real, I recognize that facial expression

Post this again, I don't remember laughing that hard in a LOOOONG time

It's clobberin' time.

mfw I've lived long enough to witness the inevitable Presidential F-bombs.

top kek

Last one sounds like "Jew Soap".

kek

I don't know guys, I think he might be saying "Jew soap"

jew soap

OY VEY

JEW SOAP!? HOW DARE YOU NIGGER!

At 19 seconds he says the instruction "louder"

Don't forget golf!

cautionary sage if double post

Did he really swear?

The audacity of this goyim!

6 is a sacred number among the kikes.

he said motherfuckers at a rally before.

I know I shouldn't find it funny but it's funny.

HE CAN'T BE BOUGHT!
HE DOES IT FOR FREE!

The eyes are the window to the soul. If you watch you know he realizes the choose hope on the teleprompters isn't intentional, but he isn't quick enough on the feet to recover without assistance.

Off by 1

He's certainly brought change, just not the kind people thought.

As for hope, well, nobody seems to realize he wasn't promising hope for the west.

I should know better than to open a webm with a picture of moon man on my phone in the middle of downtown with my volume at full blast lel pretty funny though.

JEWS HOPE

I almost think that he wanted to start a chant, but he lacked the persuasion skill.

LOOOOOOOL

and this one:

bleachbit.org/news/how-delete-secret-emails-microsoft-exchange

You know the best part? If it were Trump's teleprompter screwing up, he'd just throw it out, say they're not as fun, and his crowd would cheer at him for it.

Nice spam that has nothing to do with the thread.

The same reason Hillary and a lot of other politicians do it - to sound more common. They think if they sound common they're more relatable.

That's the difference between them. Obama's dependent on his script, Trump writes his own dialogue.

They don't exist. The CDC has both the legal authority and the capacity to detain large numbers of people without trial, FEMA doesn't. Be very vigilant about the media overhyping contagious disease; these are essentially practice runs. Also, the No Fly List is the new ADEX list, both candidates have stated that they are fine with abridging the civil liberties of people on this list without any judicial oversight at any step whatsoever.

Economy in the shitter, expanded wars he promised to deescalate, and race relations are the worst since segregation.
He had 8 years to deliver on his hope and change, and now he wants us to believe Hillary will do it?

JEW SOAP

new meme
whaddaya guys think?

taking requests for captions, file still open

WHEN THE THOUGHTS OF HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS COME BACK IN AND ALL YOU CAN THINK OF IS

JEW SOAP

WE'RE GASSING THESE CHAIMS, NO SURVIVORS

Just seems like standard, black southern baptist-style, call-and-response pulpiteering.

I cringed tbh.
But he doesn't seem to have the ear thingy. So how does OP know that it's a teleprompter that's giving him the lines for the speech?

AYO HOL UP

I wonder if he realises that blacks aren't people. He treats them like children.

Channeling the nigger half with the repetition.
HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP

lmao his audience doesn't respect him.

I think he just realized that the DNC created a monster they couldn't control. They've pumped their supporters so full of ignorance, hate, and violence that they can't hold it in even when it works against them.

(wurlstah'd)
He's like a substitute teacher trying to take control of a belligerent inner city public high school, not the leader of the free world.

Brett good.

WHEN THE FBI
KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR

Obama is a mess, a big fat mess

Holy shit, this year is bringing them fear. I love how we get to see these fucks afraid.

What kind of talk is this ? is he like roleplaying the evangelical guy for obvious race baiting ?

CHOOSE HOPE NIGGA

Thank you for this clip of the nig going full nog, Satan.

hahah

play it backwards, maybe it's another "Yes we can - Thank you Satan"

Please God, let this end soon

I can't believe this man is the president of the US. He literally has to go into nigger speak in order to get the crowds attention.

The goyim who actually buy this shit are the among the dumbest conscious(?) life forms in the galaxy.

The memes are converging.

and the retarded clowns don't realize he's talking down to them.

How did he convince us he could control the country when he can't even control six people?

>Trump is about to become 44th debs

get 44 dubs

Shamless self check.

Checking these digits too.

i love you user

He's one off, you idiots.

Wew the memes just got 10 feet deeper.

I wish this webm had WH40k music instead of that dindoo rabble

Learn to check ya' dummy.

Kek confirmed it you faggot.

Wew, dubs train

JUST
edit where?

Saved

Saved 2nd image

I'm laugh/crying

AYO HOL UP AND CHECK THESE MATCHING DUBS

lucky for him he enjoys taking it up the ass

I'm not trying to defend Obama, but it's been absolutely amazing watching him change from an optimistic speaker with a message of hope to someone fear mongering and looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Watching his message change so much is really strong evidence that there's much larger powers than the president in control. Most of you know that, but it's something you can clearly see in the collapse of Obama from a campaign of "hope and change" to a president of "if you vote for the opposition everyone is fucked"

user, some of us have witnessed Obama giving speeches in person.
He has never, ever, ever given a speech he didn't read off a teleprompter.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

get train

choo choo motherfuckers

Maybe the fact that he turned to look at the teleprompter?

One time he read the wrong speech off a teleprompter. It was funny

Noice.

This picture is fucking iconic.

It's a beautiful shot, isn't it? I wish I could find it in a higher resolution.

Teleprompter is a video version of rolling cue-cards. It's visual, not audible.

It's called progress and hope and change user

ok, thanks for the clarification.

Remind me, Barry…when, exactly, did you close Gitmo, again?

What are they chanting, anyway?

Hillary

Killing Bin Laden, if you believe he did that

No problem.

May God forgive them.

Snake is real!

This is embarrassing for the USA.
Hang your heads in shame clapistanis.

Leader of the free world, everyone.
Fucking disgraceful.

real human bean

What a clown.

The awakening.

top kek

tfw when you've lost control

Nice

(Checked)
It's obvious the energy that once existed for Obama in 2008-9 is long gone.

OH HAYYELLL NAW NIGGA

Those WIDE nigger eyeballs of "oh shit!"

Fyi,
If you've ever beaten a nigger, this is the look in their face when they realize you're done putting up with their shit and are about to smash them.

Pause it, save it, know it.

Sounds like he is saying "Jew Soap"

sorry im late, as requested

can never make my mind up on these things, here's some more variants of the other ones.
& the FBI one

For the love of god where can I find more of this?

holy fuck this guy is based

He's just working the crowd. Old black preacher style. On each repetition the crowd's energy gets higher. Incidentally, doing what Hillary cannot do. OP, you got my hopes up.

Wew lad, look at his eyes pop out of his negroid skull after the third "choose hope". Stuck teleprompter confirmed.

Doesn't look like very many people at that rally.

/r/ing trumpified version of webm related
except in a positive light

IT JUST KEEPS
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Did Cameron actually say 'motherfuckers'?

that's what he thought, too, until he got to the third "choose hope" and saw it kept repeating.

it was at one of the most liberal schools in NC and, yes, turnout was totally shit.

I'm surprised. I mean, I know Hillary can't get people to show up for her rallies but Obama? I thought liberals loved Obama?

Not really, the crowd only chanted with him in the sixth choose hope, and inmediatly after he said his next line, if he was working with the crowd, or waws smart enough he would had kept going when the crowd started chanting, not cut them off

BASED

pottery

I wish I could've seen that shitshow live. This looks almost straight out of a Naked Gun movie.

Holy kek that reaction is priceless. I almost feel bad for the nigger.

Why was this only just now stickied?
It's been here for a couple of days.

uhh no, He succeeded in doing exactly what it is he was supposed to.

d-double checked

fuck bro

That was a good post and you should feel good.

Sometimes I wonder about Obama, like if he is struggling against his handlers or something.

It almost looks like he's tanking on purpose, possibly ignoring the teleprompter on purpose. Cmon … saying "hold up" over and over. I'd bet he knows people make fun of that shit.

I hope too but not my kike.

That is horrifying, I never thought of that possibility. You can't defend yourself if you're quickly drugged with blown powder.

Though there are similar, incapacitating methods.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

CAN'T WAKE UP

he's hoping to not get collared by the feds
my.mixtape.moe/ajmhrf.m4a

youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU>>8067890

The eyes never lie.

Look at his face. Look at his eyes. Look at his body language. He's not just nervous that his teleprompter has messed up, he's nervous because he knows he cannot rally the nation to follow the script. He's scared of the consequences hanging over him.

Obama has spent his entire life being someone afforded special opportunities and special treatment. Even as President his long list of fuck-ups, far worse than Bush ever managed to achieve, have been largely ignored or minimized.

Trump and this FBI investigation represent a sort of powerlessness he's never known. He's never truly feared the consequences of his actions. He didn't consider the possibility that he might not be able to have everything go to plan.

This sudden burst of disenfranchisement channeled into true patriotism was something his handlers had convinced him was stuck in the realm of impotent blue-collar workers, whom he'd help to severely fuck over. He believed it could only be the powerless minority who felt this way. He didn't expect that FBI agents and politicians and businessmen and media moguls outside his influence might turn on him, feeling the very real pains caused by his ineptitude.

tl;dr - It's scared.

Choose ==satan==

BASED

Choose
SATAN

(checked)

Obama, you're inner nigger is showing.

=user, I…=

Test

Security guard with a man-bun has to come escort a war hero. Imagine the smell that patriot had to endure just to make his stand.

Jew Soap
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU

I was doubtful that Obama would go full rage and I'm Glad I was proven wrong

Ayy.

Jews like their number 6.

reminded me of this

Underrated post.

im literally crying

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm surprised nobody pointed out he's probably peaking on some crack he smoked right prior. Maybe even injected mid-speech.

the nigger stuttering (loose lips ain't shit) you going to jail you POS ahahaaaaahaa!!!

They used to laugh.
They used to think it was a joke.

Can someone make an edit of this
CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE

So I like to know why is a current president out campaigning, influencing who the next president is? How is the media going batshit crazy on FBI faggot because he's a government official, but not on king nigger?

Oh god… that fucking killed me. Literally crying tears at that stupid nigger. Oh man.

It may have already been said, but niggers and other stupid people often repeat things over and over when they get agitated. Look up any video of niggers chimping out about something.

placeboing in JewTube

Jew soap, jew soap, jew soap

He is meming jews to be turned into soap.

With pleasure, king faggot nigbongo.

Jew soap could also be a reference to him saying 'we're as good as jew soap now'

(chekt)

Obongo is scared.

My first thought exactly.

It literally does you dumb faggot the agency remained unnamed.

kek

It's the sleeper agent activation code

Daniel Carver on Howard Stern 2008
Right about fucking everything!

Who knew?

Wew lad!

those nigs only went to obama's speech because it meant they didn't have to sit at their HR job for an hour. they couldn't give a fuck about him.

PROMPTER STUCK
PROMPTER STUCK

They just think they know how to force a meme its IRL cancer, nothing major.

THE SHIT'S STUCK
WE'RE DEAD

This guy Holla Forums or just an edgelord?
As if there's a difference.

He probably is Holla Forums. Hates steven jewniverse and isn't afraid of anything.

Underrated quads.

Oh You

Why is this stickied?

OK, it's funny, but we have a man to elect.

I agree this has been basically an "LOL EPIC FAIL" post for the past week.

This is a desperate face. One of a man who knows he's running out of time

user… are you implying you own a jew?
a living one?
because that sounds like heresy to me.

He's only half black, like pretty much every successful "black" person.

JEW SOAP

I love seeing repeating forms.

That was my first thought as well. But it's nothing that I can make out. Webm related.

I like how when Roswell was mentioned he cocked his head sideways, the universal body language for "Well yeah, what did happen you fucking retard."

can't unhear jews hope

Top fucking kek

side are in orbit

IDK what I'd do if I was him and my teleprompter got stuck. I know Trump does witty comments, but that isn't normally the best strategy.

Meanwhile, this is what Trump does when his teleprompter stops working.

See

I can understand not liking Trump, but going off the deep end and letting this stupid twat be in charge requires some Lovercraft tier madness.

or just having some insane tier cognitive dissonance