We told you to not booby trap the sign dumbfuck

dfw.cbslocal com/2016/11/01/a-political-stunt-in-plano-draws-blood/

Good job jackass, not only did you get an innocent hurt, you made the everyone else here have to suffer for your shit. You want felony charges?
Well you got them. Holla Forums logs all IPs and your little thread declaring intent to boobytrap your "yard" sign is proof.
Should have gone with the birdglue, at least you could have argued it was for a normal purpose. Fucking hell, we told you not to do this as it was a felony, and then you just put it up at a polling station instead of your own yard.

what happened?

This looks like a false flag. Trump supporters would not put those on a sign in a public place.

Sounds good to me. What's your problem, OP?

Razor blades were on a Trump/Pence sign at a polling place. An official was getting signs removed. A volunteer got cut.

Who is we and who is you?
Who the fuck are you talking too you dumb schizo.

OP you sound like a nervous man

Careful before they load Visual Basic and make a GUI to do a backtrace and get your IP address…

how dumb are you newfags

Almost trips, no if you're stupid enough to make a booby trap, you're going to also do so in the wrong place.
I wanted to see the bird glue and somebody walk around with a trump sign glued to their hands for a while, would have been a much more funny article, and had the proper reasoning to not end in a felony.

They've been on plebbit and cuckchan until now so…
also I'm a faggot for forgetting to sage

Goodluck with that, I have a friend who simultaneously hacks with me on the same keyboard.

Stay mad OP.

Was it deplorable when you fuckers firebombed Trumps campaign offices?

Careful, your being here has already let Hillary's time police set you up the bomb. Now the cyber temporal police shall come after you.

Why?
Because I can't read about somebody having a Trump sign glued to someone and instead see a fuck here?
Not even muh pr, I wanted some lulz and just get an edgy teen with razors.

Just a note for any Holla Forums brothers planning on booby-trapping your property. You shouldn't make it harmful, or at least try not to make it harmful. By that, I mean don't make a pitfall with spikes at the bottom. Even a normal pitfall could end up with you on the receiving end of a lawsuit.
I suggest putting bird repellent gel on the signs. I got this idea from some user a while ago. The worst bird repellent will do is cause you to throw away any clothing it got on. Videotape your sign if possible so you can avoid having to boobytrap it at all. Suing the perpetrator may be troublesome, but it's better than being the defendant of a lawsuit.

I remember someone saying they were going to do that last week.

kek

We’re going to be booby trapping the roads soon, you fucking sack of shit. Want to get to your coffee shop? IED. Visit your union really? Cluster bomb. Attend a ‘friends of saul alinsky’ meeting? Box of rope.

This thread reeks of faggotry.

Next time just shoot the sign stealing faggots. Shoot them dead, make sure to blow their fucking heads off so it's a closed casket funeral.

Go fuck yourself

typical street-shitters.

Aww the little nigger poo poo his jail pants

With what?
Mossad provided explosives?
This isn't the ME, you don't get to loot the armories.

Sign placement was already a felony and not even on their property.
Sign placer should have been shot dead and hung to be seen.

Sage isn't a downvote newfag

You’ll be killed on the first day.

sage

SHIGDYDIGGY step it up and get better.

ethicalhackx com/ceh-v9-download/

Propellant burns, it does not explode.
Its why you can ship ammo through the mail and not have to store it in a magazine.

just wait jewboy we'll do a lot more than have some sign pranks ;)

Could easily be a "watcha doin, rabbi?" plant

Fucking reported.

No thanks satan, we had a good thread on this. We wanted to have mercy and left you out.

Go home FBI, you haven't given us the emails yet for Cocktober surprise.

falseflag as fuck

Wait, that's just a prank, bro. Pranks aren't felonies. They're funny.

Okay, take a razor and cut your fingers on it, then upload it here for a gore thread. It has to have audio and you have to be laughing at this.

Stop giving away our recipes goyim