What is your favorite snack to go with kino?

What is your favorite snack to go with kino?

Bull semen.

i just swallow brown pills

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Jeb needs to leave.

Water always. Sometimes some cheese, nuts, fruit, or bread. I usually don't eat while enjoying kino because I want nothing to ruin my immersion in the moment. If I am watching something trash than yeah I will have a snack.

Larabars are the only approved vegan treat when it comes to kino.

Dude doesn't eggs. It's pretty fucking sad. Life is really fucking short and it sucks in a lot of places. To intentionally deny youself such a simple thing for a fad makes life a little sadder. Moderation in the good things in life makes something as monotonous as eating pleasurable. A nice casaer salad wouldn't even be possible for him. It's like denying yourself kino because there is a trend to only watch capeshit.

Truly veganism is the Christopher Nolan of diets.

wew

Nolan is a meatcuck. Vegan directors would be Darren Aronofsky, James Cameron, and Peter Bogdanovich

user if a film is Russian and I like it, it doesnt mean im a ruskie, does it?

Apparently they cant have hot and spicy delicious cheez its

That does look good though and i like meat

Kellogg's are anti-American. You should make your own, like suggests.

Do you live in Las Vegas? If so there's a great place that has the best eggplant tofu in the whole country.

user's right , pop tarts are the reason your peepee got snipped. You should be ashamed.

No im on the east coast in connecticut

See, the neat thing about being an omnivore is you can eat both meat AND plants like that dish.

Crazy, isn't it?

Yes that's why I am a nomnivore

I like hard candies that crunch loudly when I eat them. Especially if they come in a foil bag that makes lots of noise as I open it and take candies out.

Shame, the Eggplant Tofu in New York I tried was trash. Best Asian food is on the West Coast or in Las Vegas.

I am not an amerifat, I can survive 2hs without eating to appreciate a film experience without minor distractions.

Indians don't even use their caste system right anymore. smhtbqh fam.

Dude I don't even know what that is. I just came here for the memes.

Well i think theres some place near me that has stuf like that maybe i will try it out and see

*SNORT* *SQUEAL* *HOG*

Do the gamorreans qualify ROTJ as oink kino?

Only in the bts footage where they fondle the twi'lek grills.

just like hot showers, spices make you a lazy low IQ nigger

source?

What the fuck?

nothing, food would distract me from the kino

t. brainlet who can't eat while looking at the screen

I bet Holla Forums knows.

brb downloading Noah

get a big copy

bumpalump bumpin like trumps getting bumped off

So we can pretty much post anything as long as you put the word "kino" in it, right?

Like if I start a thread that says "what's some scatkino" that's 100 percent kosher with moddy-kun, right?

lurk moar newfag

get out (((user)))

why?
you wanna see her mustache?

bumping bc idk

EAT YOUR SOY GOY
ENJOY YOUR ESTROGEN GOY
Veganfags belong in the oven.

>FOR YOU

close user

I like to have tea while watching a movie, different tea for different movies.

or you can stop being a pussy bitch and get yourself some Hunan Beef.

Mein neger.

Homemade popcorn is literally the best kind. Comfy af, and you can customize it any way you like, with the right creativity.

lol You're eating infants

Or dogs.

Oh wait, it's those yappy dogs that just bark and poop all their life. Carry on.

i never implied that

who is this semen demon?

who is this hairy harlot?

what am I looking at

Hell.

Water. I don't want to get fat.

emma is hot