PODESTA CONFIRMED SICK FUCK SATANIST

1. Here's an Email between Tony Podesta and Marina Abramovic wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

In it, they invite Podesta to a "Spirit Cooking" dinner that's happening at Tony's house.

2. Looking up the woman, gets you her webpage and a graphical book she created. editionjs.com/img/abramovic/ (Archive: archive.is/15yMm)

3. And a youtube link on what "Spirit Cooking" actually is. youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E (Archive: vid.me/EPlE)

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3346578/pg1?disclaimer=1
motherless.
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=abramovich
web.archive.org/web/20161024191224/http://www.ethicalstudios.com/
charismanews.com/politics/elections/57625-the-satanic-connection-hillary-clinton-doesn-t-want-anyone-to-talk-about
theisticsatanism.com/politics/Alinsky.html
townhall.com/columnists/jerrynewcombe/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-saul-alinsky-ben-carson-and-lucifer-n2198982
parareligion.ch/spermo.htm).
archive.is/f7Q5Z
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
youtube.com/watch?v=GHNhg1PW1F0
montalk.net/
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/ANDHs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b98ch_Pyi-Y
8ch.net/pol/res/8067551.html
joyofsatan.org/
hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Path_(Dune)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momus
8ch.net/pol/res/7998522.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light
anti-cosmos.orgfree.com/download/Temple-of-The-Black-Light.pdf
editionjs.com/img/abramovic/
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
youtube.com/user/chatzefratz/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY
youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps
youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs
youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A
youtube.com/watch?v=cTnxBwfZH0M
heavybreath
reddit.
archive.is/505Ur
infogalactic.com/info/Self-harm
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47943.
axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250
youtu.be/qXtzU7lJRLo?t=29m9s
brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/winstonchu111298.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/stanley-kubricks-odd-nazi-connection.242090/
ca.linkedin.com/in/david-jacobs-476a5954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CTR is slow today.
FIRST!

But really, this sounds more like some silly new age crap than actual satanic stuff.

That's pretty fucked up.
Libs are weirdos.
Here's a GLP link to what they have discovered, FYI:
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3346578/pg1?disclaimer=1

I didn't read the OP but it's fucking nothing; delete this.

PODESTA CONFIRMED FOR DRINKING SPERM

Isn't she Gaspar Noe's wife? That guy's movies are complete degenerate trash yet they usually receive rave reviews from (((art-critics))). One of his most highly acclaimed works is this 13 minute rape scene, which will tell you everything about these people's vision of art.
motherless. com/GAC7C584/0BFFC24

Thiis getting spooky

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Finally, Bill Cooper is vindicated, he was called crazy for calling out Satanists in high government positions, then he was shot down by his local PD.

I've been telling people Hillary is a crypto-Satanist for years. She's pure evil, along with her serial rapist husband.

This needs to spread.

Remember in the 1980's where everyone thought rock music was satanic and the (((media))) asked "IS YOUR TEENAGER A SATANIST?"

With all this retro 80's shit coming back, it feels like that's swinging back around again as well. What with Clinton and the Loli Express.

Abramovich Name Meaning
Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): patronymic from Abram, a reduced form of the personal name Abraham.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=abramovich

We need more transparency.

What the fuck did I just watch

Gaspar Noe is human filth but from a technical standpoint Irreversible has some shining movements. But it's not Soy Cuba!

Nah, you've mixed it up. Abramovic is some kind of Serbian performance artist. Noe's wife also has a Balkan type name, though (look it up yourself, I can't remember the spelling).

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

(check'd)

breast milk and human semen sounds like Qabalistic magick.

Holla Forums I think the Jews are attempting to harness Satanic powers called "Qlippoth." This word is the original Hebrew word for "demons." Symbolism like the owl is related to these Qlippoth, specifically, Lilith. Of course, Bohemian Grove is related to this worship. Breast milk is also related to Lilith, because she is the Mother of Demons. And sperm to her consort Samael, who is the Satan - being the Father of Evil.

you can do both you know.

The video was edited by "Ethical Imaging Studio, LLC".

Anyone want to dig? I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment.

He is a degenerate, but I like his movies.

web.archive.org/web/20161024191224/http://www.ethicalstudios.com/

We are committed to your goals, and will help you reach them.

Honestly this. If there are anons here who haven't listened to Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon radio series from the early 90's yet, you need to do it to truly understand all this shit and why (((Elites))) are neck deep in it.

https:// www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

your dubs have compelled me

That's just a college-educated woman's idea of art, user.

Cosigned. Should be required viewing.

checking

Then his Lost Light series too.

I'm not sure I should keep listening, my body's fucking denying it

I never watched this before.

Is scientology anti-Satanist? Is that why Tom Cruise played the lead in this movie and then was more or less excommunicated from Hollyweird?

Hilllary Clinton have a real confirmed satanist friend called Saul Alinsk

charismanews.com/politics/elections/57625-the-satanic-connection-hillary-clinton-doesn-t-want-anyone-to-talk-about
A role model for left-wing Satanists
theisticsatanism.com/politics/Alinsky.html
townhall.com/columnists/jerrynewcombe/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-saul-alinsky-ben-carson-and-lucifer-n2198982
Saul Alinsky:

Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer.

But I don't care for satanists, but is good maybe to make Hillary Clinton looks even worse for some people like the Ben Carson tried.

Man the frontal lobe of my head is hurting, my neck is clenched up my mouth is dry and I keep looking over my shoulder when I listen to it.

it's cute that you think there's a difference

yeah, rules for radicals is dedicated to Lucifer

Hubbard tried to raise a demon through ritual buttsecks with Jack Parsons in a Crowleyan 'Babalon Working', and half of his pseudopsychology is ripped from Crowley's notes. So no. It's not anti-satanist, just a ponzi scheme designed to seperate idiots from their sanity and bank accounts.

L. Ron Hubbard was close compatriot of Jack Parsons, and helped him perform his satanic ritual The Babylon Working (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working)…this isn't even tinfoil stuff, this is well documented and accepted.

So no, Scientology is not anti-Satanist

Interesting guy

I have a weird feeling while listening to this

The sirens and dog-barking at the beginning of each of his broadcasts is indeed really annoying. Just skip he first three minutes or so of each video, to where he starts actually covering the main topic of the broadcast.

wiki says her father is a christian orthodox priest

Yeah I saw that. Who knows.

Why would communists worship Lucifer?
Isn't Lucifer a monarch?

And here I thought my life was going to be uninteresting and without purpose.

Maybe I was actually meant to be born into this generation to do my part seeing this to an end.

the nose knows

better start memein', lad

If you look into the history of the new age movement, it actually springs out of the really wealthy esotericist scene of guys like Aleister Crowley. Same as Scientology.

Wasnt it one of the final goals to institute as a normal religion, when religious (((diversity))) reaches a point of no return ?
This shit is bringing some vibes from late July, reminds how this could have a connection with "unsolved" disappearances. And Bohemia Groove.
And start to remind me about that SK shit from last week.
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Man I hope all of us can so honorably, fighting the attempts of literal jewish deathcult/satanists from imprisoning us and broadcasting to the world their deeds so that nearly 2 decades later when irrefutable proof arrives those who need the full story can receive it.

I would say he more resembles a tyrant, which communism in real life tests has shown to be the only way for it to function. A monarchy usually derives legitimacy from a higher being while Lucifer is a rejection of that principle.

Ish, he represents (in some dogmas) the absolute power of man as equal to or over God. They miss that whole wanting to feast on their black souls for all eternity in the complete absence of the Grace of God thing but, meh.

If you don't believe in and/or don't care about souls then Earthly power is worth any sacrifice.
Remember these people are usually materialists.

Starting to worry that anime has been made real except it's Berserk

irreversible was decent, 5/10. enter the void sucked, couldn't finish it 2/10. not sure about his other movies.

It really is worse than I could ever imagine isn't it?

why are elites always into the weirdest fucking shit

palindrome check

Why do normie shit when you're elite?

They need to be materialists, Marxism in its essence doesnt tolerate any kind of religion to exist. Hence why lefties normally hates religion and always mess up or subvert said religion till its destruction, with relativism or any other strategy for demoralization, while being firm at pushing a materialist. While pushing the "scientifically accurate" meme.
Fuckers do all of this, while kikes/occultists keep doing their shit religiously

Maybe its because we're realizing that fiction imitates reality just now.

What a great year.

Kubrick really was a traitor of the Jews confirmed

It seems that the vast majority of people living in western nations in 2016 have trouble believing in the existence of "evil", not just as a rare psychological aberration but as a system of practices and a paradigm of thought shared between a network of people, reaching back thousands of years to modern day, with this network overlapping a significant portion of the most powerful families and cabals of history.

We've forgotten about Elizabeth Báthory, Hungarian nobility who's family and court were either accomplices or turned a blind eye to her torture, mutiliation, murder and cannibalism of anywhere from 80 to 650 young girls.

We don't learn about the child prostitution networks of the early 1900s, stretching from Barcelona to New York City to Brazil, which involved such specimens as Enriqueta Martí, who not only procured hundreds if not thousands of children for this trade in Spain, but also murdered dozens to hundreds, while practicing as a witch doctor and making poultices from the remains of the infants and young children she murdered.

We don't learn about the still incredibly powerful Sassoon family, pioneers of the opium and heroin trade and likely still deeply involved (wonder why our troops were protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan?). We ignore the Bush family and their friends close ties (you could say they are all one and the same) with global narcoterrorism and illegal arms dealing.

We scoff at the revelations of the Church Committee and other leaks regarding MKULTRA and other disgusting projects undertaken by the compartmentalized nightmare known as the CIA and it's shadow offshoots.

We call people "tinfoilers" if they are interested in reports of generational Satanism families, ritual child abuse, the Franklin Nebraska child trafficking ring and it's ties to the goverment and military. Few people know the name Michael Acquino and are aware of his activities and associations.

Most people have probably never heard of Dr. Corydon Hammond and his "Greenbaum Speech".

Modern occultists make excuses for Crowley's explicit writings regarding male virgin children being the best sacrificial elements, and try to explain it as him talking about masturbating (tee hee, he really meant sperms, not kids). They hide the fact that the O.T.O. was composed primarily of faggots and was concerned primarily with gay sex rituals and that Crowley himself spent a large portion of his adult life sodomizing other men and eating their semen as a sacrament (not exaggerating – see parareligion.ch/spermo.htm).

Freemasons, Rosicrucians and associated societies and lodges smile and pretend like they're unaware of Albert Pike's own revelation that the small number of extremely powerful people who reach the very top degrees of their craft practice a completely different religion than their legion of underlings, that they carry the torch of the Luciferian Creed from generation to generation. We're supposed to just ignore their connections and symbology all over D.C. that proclaim their hidden motives and their connections to Zionism and the effort to rebuild the Third Temple.

We live in messed up times, but it's been that way for a long, long time. Some believe that we are seeing the beginning of "The Revelation of The Method".

archive.is/f7Q5Z (article for pic related)

They worship Lucifer out of ignorance. It/he is not a god nor is it/he a daemon. Lucifer was made out to be a version of satan or adversary, when it/he is nothing like that at all. Christians came up with the whole false mythos of lucifer from a mistranslation. Luficer is the Latin translation of Heosphoros or Phosphorus in Greek meaning dawn star/morning star (light bringer as it was the star you saw in the morning before the sun came up) or the planet Venus. These elitists who think they are "edgy" by worshiping "Lucifer" are fucking stupid for co-opting a story made up by priests, hundreds of years ago, to scare and subjugate people with. If they want to worship daemons (moloch, lilith) and an adversary(s) (samael, shitan, ba'al, satan), there are plenty documented to choose from.

Polite sage for off topic rant. Just pisses me off that lucifer is made out to be some "bad angel" when it means nothing of the sort. See related wiki below if you would like to know more.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_%28morning_star%29

Absolutely false.

I should not have omitted Sabbateans and Frankists as another very obvious yet forgotten evil influence that has poisoned our culture for centuries now, although one could argue that those movements are scapegoats for the underlying evil in mainstream Judaism. I'm sure it's been mentioned before here, but the history of Jewish ritual murder (which is now called "blood libel" when it's mentioned by filthy goyim) is well covered by the book "Blood Passover" by Ariel Toaff.

Well he gave a pretty good depiction of the Rothschild type of "parties" if that is not betraying his fellow kikes what is?

The guy who made that movie, Roman Polanski is a well documented pedophile.

Oh god it's all real, all of it.

You quoted the wrong post, but yeah, that blew my mind and made me realize just how we've come full circle.

Found the occultist cryprokike.
Remember occultism = kikery

Current year has utterly destroyed my sanity. How in the fuck is the fate of humanity decided by a fucking wizard fight?

beautiful, isn't it

No I'm nothing of the sort, I studied Latin in school. The word lucifer came up and I looked into it as I was raised christian and it freaked me out at the time. Found out the whole Lucifer is Satan story is complete and utter bullshit. Has pissed me off ever since.

Not after the sk death cult got found out.

I liked Irreversible. I haven't seen his other movies.

The Sabbatean movement didn't just happen by itself, it was created. And the same powers that created it are still in charge today. (Or maybe Sabbateans themselves in some form.) And Trump is part of it too.

It's a proper problem. The government is not up to standard. Mainly because most politicians lie to get there including about their technical capabilities

I don't want to watch it - somebody please describe what "spirit cooking" means

Somehow I doubt you, to be completely honest I think that it's more likely that Trump's a Kekist more than any other occultist religion.

smearing menstrual blood over walls and other objects and sell it as art

For them, not for us.

making food with breast milk, blood, semen and/or spit.

I guess Hitler and literally every other fascist movement was Jewish then. Fucking retard.

As a Berserk fan and worshipper of repeating digits I'm glad you didn't get dubs

is this babby's first day on the internet?
/christian/ pls so

Daily reminder Bill Cooper said on June 28, 2001 that the NWO would soon stage a "major attack" and blame it on Osama Bin Laden: youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ

Seems like we've either lost a lot of the more esoteric and deep conspiracy aware anons in the last few months or there are so many new users that the aggregate level of awareness of these kinds of topics has dropped considerably. This series of talks is slow and starts out with some really basic anti-Marxist, value realism (as opposed to relativism) stuff, but eventually gets into a basic primer on every prominent western occult system, towards the end transitions into examples of this symbolism in US government and military, and corporate branding imagery. Indispensable if it's just dawned on you that the occult should actually be taken seriously and is actually being practiced by the ruling class: youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0

The reason for the prevalence of pedophilia, child abuse, and sexual deviancy in general among the ruling class is that they're part of a generational cult in which sexual and physical abuse is perpetrated on all members by their parents as training when they're children. This is done to train absolute obedience, divorce children from their emotional responses, and to create "alters" (alternate personalities), which is a natural response to extreme trauma (creating alters through trauma was also a primary focus of some programs under the MK Ultra umbrella). Alters can be trained for various tasks, sexual slavery, Manchurian Candidate stuff, etc. As we know from mainstream psychological research, victims of sexual abuse are much more likely to develop pedophillic and abusive tendencies themselves, so in addition to being used as a method of training their children, pedophilia and sexual deviancy also becomes a personal vice of cult members. Interview with a former member (obviously this sort of thing cannot be sourced or substantiated other than by it's alignment with other similar testimonies, of which there are many. Decide for yourself).: youtube.com/watch?v=GHNhg1PW1F0

For more on this topic search "trauma based mind control".

This is the tip of the iceberg. If you're just realizing this kind of thing is real, and that the problems go deeper than "politicians are corrupt. Corporations are evil. Some racial groups are agressively tribalistic. Muh materialistic worldview.", congratulations. This area is fraught with disinformation, misinformation, genuine mental illness, monetary exploitation, etc., but over time you may distill drops of truth from the swamp of theories and information. This site is the best on the internet on all deep fringe subjects and unlike the rest, is well organized and well written: montalk.net/

To navigate the site, click whichever header you're interested in, read the section intro and go from there.

Low level peons are probably legitimately materialists. Anyone higher up professing materialism is putting on a show. Deeper understanding for the rulers, materialism for the herd.

Lastly, if you think this doesn't involve you directly, think again user. GATE:

Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC

Thread II: archive.is/wced0

Thread III: archive.is/d0pID

Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3

Thread V: archive.is/ANDHs

Thread VI: >>>Holla Forums5030843

that's nauseous … these sick bastards have to go

So am I honestly.

I want absolutely nothing of what that world offers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b98ch_Pyi-Y

Interesting. Posts like yours make 8 Holla Forums gud.

I'd rather not be drafted into a war they started because they can't into computers.

Pretty sure the establishment uses goy child blood for spirit cooking

youre right

8ch.net/pol/res/8067551.html

I'm a long time occult and conspiracy nut. For me, this is like a fucking dream come true. The only way this could be more perfect is if we finally get 100% proof of ayylmaos soon.

tbh my dad has been big on aliens and conspiracies for a long time

But he gets off track on stupid "nibiru" crap and keeps going on about the "upcoming pole reversal!!!11" while ignoring all this stuff with governments and corruption.

I should swing by and show him Holla Forums tbh.

Communism is just a tool of control, the top players don't actually believe in the ideology, that is for the goyim.

The best you'll get is a false flag alien attack/contact. Aliens aren't real dude.

I want MSM to be forced to report this shit. Normies need to see how fucked the globalists really are.

alex jones pls

Isn't that what radfems do on a daily basis? Make yogurt or sourdough bread out of their vag-cheese, or red velvet cake from their menstrual blood?

DAILY REMINDER THAT GUCCIFER DIED FOR OUR SINS AND FORETOLD THE END TIMES IF SATANIC HIGH PRIESTESS HILLARY GETS INTO OFFICE

Kikes are Satanists. Jesus Christ Himself said so.

So there are all these evil cults and shit.

Where are the good guys?

We're the closest you're gonna get

So the faggot business is all about magic?

I'd take berserk over the stuff we're getting into here

Started with GamerGate, ended up here, now off to /fringe/

Get those shocks fixed Mr. Bones.

Loom at my dubs

YAHWEH is the god of Kikes. Kikes worship YAHWEH by desecrating pagan symbols with blood rituals & sacrifices(animals, people, children). YAHWEH is evil. Kikes can't say god's name, because god's name is Satan. Satan goes by many names, including "Lucifer", "Pan" and "Kek". Satan is the god of all that is natural. YAHWEH is the god of all that is unnatural. Kikes infiltrated and took over the illuminati (Illuminaters that intended to awaken humanity), and turned it towards evil. They are using Christians to meme magic their messiah, Jesus, into existence. They want to trap human souls in a false "Hell" where reptilians will torture them into submission before reincarnation. Your beliefs are your prison. And if you believe in YAHWEH's lies you will go to "hell" after death to be tortured. People that have been tortured for many reincarnation cycles are very susceptible to Kike religions. Kikes infused the Jesus character with esoteric knowledge(truth) so the lie would have more power.

joyofsatan.org/

Wonderful post friend. Have a (You).

The esoteric and occult topics have fallen by the wayside here unfortunately. More anons need to be made aware of such topics to get a full understanding of what we're up against.

kill yourself, faggot

yup:

Revelation 2:9,3:9 – "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan… Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

There's just too much info on spiritual/religious truths and because of the nature of it there is no way to verify any of it.
I like Jesus as a christ figure though, what's wrong with him specifically? Are you claiming all christ figures are corrupted?

Maybe Kek is a fresh start, a religion completely separated from those fucking kikes.

Satanists confirmed.

kek is a facet of the God Christ manifested as.
He used the womb as a medium the first time, now he's using the intertubes.

I've been here for years and this is the first time that I'm honestly fucking terrified. It didn't quite hit me how fucked up things truly were until I saw the South Korean shadow government cultist shit. It made me realize that the pedophilia is only a symptom of this larger problem. Evil is real, and it's here.

The idea had been lurking in the back of my mind for a while that kikes aren't just parasitic nation wreckers, but evil incarnate. I'm not a religious man, I never have been, but my mom was a literal witch (bad connotation associated with this, not evil, just a user of magick) and has believed in magick before I was even born. Having now witnessed what I have witnessed, the battle between meme magick and kike occultism and the scientific evidence supporting meme magick and sorcery, I'm beginning to rethink my opinions on spirituality as a whole. It seems to me that gods still aren't necessarily real in a traditional sense but simply a manifestation of the psychic energy lent to them by their worshipers (i.e. kek in our case, moloch in the case of the jews). These gods can then dispense (note that this is personification and not suggesting human sentience) their power to influence probability and therefore events.

What I'm confused about, though, is why we're suddenly winning. How come our group of a few thousand can out-meme a satanic death cult? Is it because only a large handful of kikes are participating in their kike magick? Is it because we are no longer the only ones fighting this fight (FBIanons, etc)? Or, is it simply because good outclasses evil? I doubt it's that optimistic, there's no reason for the universe to favor "good magick" over "evil magick," it's just how the laws of probability are swayed in response to psychic pressure.

In any case, the sheer fact that these kikes are being exposed is in fact evidence of our impending victory. The whole world will come out behind us to gas these fuckers. Victory does not mean that we're finished though, we need to redpill the world and prevent this from ever happening again. This is the only chance that we'll get to make this change as another opportunity won't come for decades at least.

Fuck day of the rope
we need day of the flame.

Because our cult is better than theirs, that's it.
It's MGS2 combined with the book of Revelations, combined with some odd ideas that were seeded by trolling christian chatlines and it only exists online.
We're the turbo-cult and we're cool as fuck.

One spell at a time.

Agreed. Our cult is definitely better, but objectively how does that make it easier for us to meme? Are we just more efficient, or are our goals simply more mundane? For example, instead of world domination, we simply want to gas the kikes.

Higher energy, low threshold, better positivety than literal human sacrifice and shadow societies.

We're in the in because we go to a spot on the internet and its fun and we talk about what the rest of the world doesnt.

Also true. I think there's something to be said for memes that are actually funny. I also can't quite determine what the point of human sacrifice is. How do they even use that as a meme substitute? Sure, a person's final anguished moments are pretty high energy, but it isn't directed towards their goal, so what's the point? Kikes probably just don't understand memes.

hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

The complete Bill Cooper radio series. Almost 2000 hour-long episodes as mp3. I've been mining this for a few months, please don't kill the bandwidth!

Check out the Y2K episodes where he calls Alex Jones an irresponsible fucktard for 3 episodes. Episode 2 is the best in that series.

this is not satanism, this is 'jews doing art'. They probably think they are edgy and creative.. Writing with blood, really, what a cliche every feminist done that shit. Most emo/goth teens can create better dark themed basement for Hallowen than this pathetic shit

They're sacrificing animals, guzzling cum and covering idols in blood.

I was one of the volunteer anons working on Op Pedo Hunt. I learned as early as 4 years ago that intergenerational pedo incest cults were a thing and have spoken to many grown up members via aliases and covers. They describe extreme depravity on the parts of their parents who were typically pedos that married soley to have children to fuck (and networking among other pedos), like beastiality, forced hard drug use, coprophilia, heavy bondage, and even swapping parties with a dozen families swapping children and then having an orgy. Many meet their future partners at these events and grow up to repeat the process.
These cults are commonly in urbanized port cities like San Fran, Vancouver BC, LA, and New York, due to the liberal openness to sex, multicuti camoflage effect, and steady access to smuggled drugs via the ports.
A word of advice, when rooting out a like cult, you have to make a complete burn of it. Suffer nothing to live, not even the infants, as the trauma will be too catastrophic to treat let alone cure. Those babies are usually raped from after two weeks out of the womb by their parents. They never had a chance, but will do the same thing to their own if they get one, so give them final mercy and use the helium.

Our cult is better because our prime directive is The Golden Path. We shall conquer the stars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Path_(Dune)

Compare that to the prime goal of the the globalist kikes. Their goal is just to sit and eat while lording over a bunch of niggers while trapped at the bottom of the gravity well known as Earth, waiting for the Sun to expand and consume them.

That's modern art for you.

Double Confirmed: Bible originated naming the Jew.

The Platinum Possum just twatted this.

Skipped over this high quality post. Capped. Very informative.

THANKS!

This is too spooky.
Watched the video and it coincided with snake tower scene music while I was listening to the Conan soundtrack.

I'm pretty sure we've got lots of gods on our side. This guy seems like one of us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momus

God damn, you've got her attention user.

The Qliphoth is the "Tree of Death", the realm of "dead husks", and the echoes.

The Sephirot is the "Tree of Life", represented by the "7 planets". The moon and Sun arent planets, and its not definite the final two "spheres" of the Tree represent Uranus and Neptune. I tend to lean the direction that the Binah and Kether arent representations of Uranus and Neptune, but something more complex and related to the Ain, Ain Soph, Ain Soph Aur "veils" which surround the Tree.

It is my opinion that there is quite a bit that is not being shared concerning the relationship between the Sephirot and Qliphoth. Ive been looking into something and it concerns the "sphere" Daath, or the Abyss. It is a gateway to "the outside".

These evil fucks we all hate are desperately trying to gather power from sources on "the outside". Too bad for them "the outside" only gives power n loan, and will take it away whenever they on the outside desire.

PROOF! ITS A SATANIC CULT!

Look at the symbols!

The people can't forget these things!

And the last South Korean shadow government
8ch.net/pol/res/7998522.html

Why wouldn't Bill Cooper or others like him harness the power of this shit themselves if they know so much about it? Surely there are benevolent forces that can be harnessed too, and surely their time would be put to better use by conjuring this stuff up and using it for good rather than preaching to the lunatic choir.

The occult theory crowd reminds me of phony stock gurus selling super strategies that claim to beat the market. If their strategies were so good they would just be printing money in the dark and saying nothing to no one.

If this stuff is real then it's just a matter of learning rituals and practicing whatever bullshit is required to harness the energy. Wouldn't it be possible for the average person to harness occult power? Why would it be limited to kikes/templars/masonfags? Serious question.

ok. first… notice the largest number on the right.

Eleven is the number of the 11-headed Dragon of the Qlippoth, and is the number symbolizing Anti-Cosmic Satanism.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light

Next, the inverted pentagram is an obvious one.

666 is an obvious one.

Squares are a symbol for the Four-Crowned Princes of Hell.

Upright Pentacle is symbol of the powers of Light or God (used to mock).

Circle is symbolic of the sum zero; Satan being in essence Nothingness or the Void of God (with God being All, therefore, Satan is the privation of being).

Inverted triangle is a symbol both of the Satanic Trinity and the Demon-Goddess Lilith.

holy shit a star

and 666? do they even give you CTR fags training before letting you loose her? try harder.

Momus

SOURCE for symbolism:

anti-cosmos.orgfree.com/download/Temple-of-The-Black-Light.pdf

The road to benevolent power is a narrow and difficult.
Evil forces offer an wide, easy path but the practitioner will be consumed by demonic powers during the process.

11 is the number of homosexuality.

Sometimes I think I've read enough for a whole lifetime, and then this guy decides to post

Bill hated the idea of human beings considering themselves to be "gods on earth". When he talked about initiations which were supposed to turn man into God he'd always scoff and say that, while he respects everyone's right to believe what they want, he personally followed his own idea of Jesus and his version of the mysteries.

The woman likes to LARP as a witch. She's not materializing Jew demons over dinner.

Here's her secret recipe art book.
editionjs.com/img/abramovic/

I'm all ears dude. I'm currently on the montalk site. Are ayylmaos separate from all the occult/demon shit? I don't know what to make of any of this. Spoonfeed my opened anus.

There is a reason all the "learned" occultists shit on the Necronomicon (the Simon one, pic related) when it first came out. They feared people could figure out things by bypassing all the bullshit of orders and their sodomistic drive for power over people.

Shit works, and you don't need to join no faggot ruled order where a bunch of drooling faggots try to bugger you. Of course, you could end up fucking your mind up in the process. Just avoid the Urilia Text. I personally think that shit is in the book just to weed out the power hungry faggots and let them hang themselves.

Im convinced to smite these evil kikes and their willing slaves, you must know their magick, then tap into the power source of that magick without having to go through their techniques. Their methods are a watered down version which has very little effect upon the source material borne of Mesopotamia.

Just think about how shitty modern movie remakes of classics are, and imagine it on all levels, including magick. Fuckin kikes have been the way they are for as long as civilization has been around.

of course she isnt actually materializing demons. but this is symbolic, user.

in this form of Satanism, Hell is viewed as a giant serpent, and everyone there are like scales on the serpent: though theyre separate, theyre all part of the one same body. This is the concept behind Globalism. These Satanists are fighting against "God," which means the White Christian State, while also exalting Globalism and indulging in every manner of blasphemy, including child rape.

this is the religion the Elites are practicing.

I don't understand too, seems that people believe more in the evil helping them.

In Cooper's case he didn't practice dark occultism because he was some kind of Christian, though probably not a mainstream one, and thought (rightly) that engaging in those practices would involve one with arrangements ultimately disastrous to one's own deepest self interest.

Is this your first day user? Have you not witnessed meme magic? Have you not realised it's not "ironic" or a joke? Plenty of people outside the dark secret societies utilize these tactics for their own ends.

Which is exactly (metaphorically) what anyone who's truly adept in these areas is doing.

As for the more nuanced questions of why these "powers" are not being put to more positive use in any outwardly obvious ways, why it seems the area is dominated by darkness, why many who are educated in the subject choose not to engage in ritual as a means of righteous warfare against their enemies, you should learn more about this area in general and the answers will become more and more clear. If you look into this area you may come to believe that certain actions, evens if undertaken in the pursuit of some cursory vision of practical good will ultimately be disastrous, that undertaking certain practical goals (e.g. kill/curse this bad person, expose this bad organization through ritual magic, etc.) would be self defeating, etc. As the other user (and most worthwhile mystics in known history) said, the path of light is narrow, the path of dark is wide and beckoning.

If you want to skip to the point, read the "key concepts" and then read the entire "gnosis" section. The gnosis section is the length of a short book but it's the best synthesis of ideas regarding the occult, alternative history, suppressed science, ET's, "demons", hyperdimensionals, and various other fringe ideas, you will find. It's a complex area of ideas. That's the shortest, most concentrated spoon-feeding available. You likely won't be able to take all of it seriously at first but read it thoroughly and keep it in the back of your mind and see how it square's with what you experience from now on. (short answer though: ayys are probably seperate from dark spirit entities like demons, but both probably pretend to be the other sometimes, and both ultimately serve the same ultimate source of darkness (but there are also nice ayys and nice spirits probably))

It is easier to take the gibs.

In other words, most of these people dont want to put the work in, so they tap into a ready made system that doesnt teach one to cultivate ones own power, but simply be a vessel to be used, then discarded after their usefulness has expired.

Its Guerilla warfare my friend. This whole election season has definitely made me happy though. Kek has be a great surprise ally. Seeing he is of the primeval waters, and is familiar with "the outside', but not "of" it, we have ourselves a great ally.

That's Wojak !

3 5 11 are primes, strange that instead of 7 she have 9

Also, what came of that guy who shot that pastor in Idaho like 6 months back? The guy who claimed the church was really a meeting ground for ayys/demons, and shot the head pastor like 10 times in the back of the head, yet the pastor lived

Probably in a crazy people mansion, and if his story his true, being fucked with all the time.

nice numbers

Yeah, what does it mean? Apparently the tarot card The Beggar was based on Momus and Wojack was the original.

From reading Aliester Crowley and Ted Gunderson's report the Child sodomy is intended to increase the sacrifical power of the child by awakening some kind of eye in the prostate. The child is gangraped by the ritualists, bled almost dry and then beheaded by the initiate, before the flesh and blood is ritually consumed in a mockery of communion service, and said child is ritually prepared using slave breaking methods used in extreme BDSM involving sensory deprivation, starvation, dehydration, and trauma leading to animalesque obediance training.
It has to be a child due to the potent energies in the young blood, that decrease in power and vitality as it gets older, and because it would grow to be an enemy of them that kill it.
I know lots about this subject. Ask away.

Where did you learn that ?

No clue but damn, meme magic is serious.

Why are so many of our memes ancient gods of darkness hiding in plain sight. Also
WOJAK IS PEPE'S WIFE'S SON

Excluding the 666 and 11 on the ends, they correspond to a phone number for Vodafone, a (presumably) skype-like voice-data-phone system.

I presume that the number is defunct now but lead to a conference call with a password of 66611.

Research since highschool and living with a cannibal bdsm kike for a year due to bluepilled idiocy and nearly ending up his tattooed bitch like the rest of his other goyim.
Yes I'm that user that lived with bitthurt kike.
Yes I helped him break a guy. Yes the Lord smote the kike with a heart attack and a second stroke for his evil 4 months ago.
I know lots about this shit from reading his basement library next to the piano, detailed shit.

I thought she was his sister, not wife.

She's both, deities marry their siblings all the time.

This

I appreciate your time, that's as good a starting point as any. I guess it's just a mindfuck for me and if I'm honest, I'd rather not believe in this stuff because it scares me. I've been nonreligious all my life and work in a STEM field, I'm literally doing 'magic' every day with science (physics/math) and I've always taken the view that anything and everything has a scientific explanation, and if there isn't one, we just haven't figured it out yet. I haven't had any reason to believe otherwise until current year.

Fair enough. I thought of that just after I posted, honestly.

You ever end up eating one of his "cakes"?

Hey dude, nice post, but you nearly gave me a seizure there. Be more carefull with the epileptic pepes, user. :)

it would be great if this is what starts redpilling the masses on jews and moloch

We all have our place user. If the laboratory is your temple, and math is your magick, so be it. All angles must be explored, and all of them need to have people who can wield those powers. Science and magick supplement one another, in my opinion.

Do you have any sense of how wide spread this kind of practice is among jews and among and general population? x out of 100 jews? x out of 100 general pop?

If by "scientific" you just mean there's some kind of lawlike structure dictating things, then you can look into magic, spirituality, metaphysics, etc., without abandoning that principle, though you will come up against some questions and phenomena for which the laws governing them and unlocking their secrets are either in principle unknowable due to epistemic constraints and the idea that there are some laws/mechanisms that clearly cannot be reconciled with the basic axoims of human rationality that underlie empirical inquiry but that such a mechanism could nonetheless be considered a law, only one that you cannot, in principle, grasp.

Just don't talk about these things with your STEM friends unless you want some extreme defensive reactions. I believe this line on inquiry is an inevitable destination for anyone who truly follows the available infomation to it's logical conclusions, but from the perspective of the typical marginally-above-average-IQ materialist who hasn't found his own way there yet, it looks like a rejection of everything his identity is built on, and he will ridicule you and get angry over it.

Good luck user.

strike "either"*

sage for double post

Nope. But I do know that cake balls is one of the food rewards for obediance drills after the starvation and sensory dep process is over, because they're small portioned and soft and less likly to be choked on by an immobilized and heavily blindfolded human made to do meaningless tricks for food that will then be shat down a drain in the floor, with the tricks growing more sexual by the day once trusting obediance is established.

See, this exactly why I chose the solitary path in my initiation.

Fuck the OTO, and Im glad "Simon" stole those manuscripts from them.

Bdsm Slavery and live in sexual servitude is seen the perfect way to live out the Talmud, hell the Folsom Street fair is organized and run entirely by jews. Google Gefilte Fetish for the article.
For the other side of commonality, not many jews have the means and amenities to really break slaves for sex use and or sacrifice. It costs a lot to build a basement dungeon with the proper needs and design and most neighbour folk are simply too nosy for it to be hidden from their eyes.
But where there is liberal attitudes to faggotry, and gay leather culture, you'll find this stuff. In spades.

Good, because sometimes these kikes will nullify these poor fucks like a ken doll after breaking their wills at the peak of the dehumanizing ritual and keep the bits pickled as magic fetish objects.
No fucking joke: google bme magazine trophy hunters

Let's just pretend for a moment I wanted to experience something out of this world and nobody in this thread is a LARPing faggot.

Tell me what to do for verification of the existence of SOMETHING. I don't care what it is, just that it is nothing I or any scientific experts can explain away as mundane an ordinary.

LISTEN damn it. I don't care if a rabbit falls from the sky from nowhere. Show me something or tell me where or how to see something.

lol there's so many people full of shit in this world like you that I've lost hope for anything good out of humanity

What disturbs me most is when you piece all the rumours together. You have this combined with child slaves, possibly groomed for ritual sacrifice. The signs are there.

Do it faggot, remind him that truth does not fear investigation while you do it, and that you are also still figuring things out, so he doesnt get scared but feels safe exploring it.

Looks like all of those /fringe/ LARPers were redeemed today. Kek bless us as we enter this war against this ancient evil.

What do you consider "magic" and what do you consider verification? If psy phenomena are "magic", there are decades of research, much of it conducted at major university labs, that's simply ignored by the mainstream because it doesn't fit their models. Here's a recent experiment: youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

If you want to conjure a spirit or some kind of direct communication, part of being able to do that is believing that it's possible (you will sperg out at this answer but that's the truth), unless you want to do something that could put you at risk, which I won't advise you to do or tell you how to do, but there are plenty of rituals available online that you could try if you really want to give it a go.

But really. How have you not witnessed meme magic? Even if you don't take it as proof of other magical claims or the legitimacy of ritual magical practices, the extreme improbabilities we've come to call "meme magic" on the board undeniable at this point.

So kikes are keeping gentile bdsm slaves for satanic rituals and you almost became one?

Science is magic.

Thanks for your wisdom. Some of the questions I have been wrestling with for fun concern theorems at the limit of my and most of my colleagues' understanding, whose meaning eludes us entirely and which we are hopelessly unequipped (mentally) to tackle, yet you will hear of a mathematician who spent half his life working on the problem and solved it. Perhaps that mathematician was practicing blood magick, or perhaps there is a grander 'theory of everything' that encompasses all of this shit that he saw a glimpse of that is beyond where anyone else had yet to see.

What's maddening is that even if something can be true, it does not mean we will be able to understand it. Things such as infinity are simply beyond our conceptual ability. Like a nigger thrown into a room, given eternal life and a college trigonometry textbook. Come back in a thousand years and all he's done is wiped his ass with it. I suppose it's for this reason that I must be open to the incorporation of the supernatural into my grand web of understanding.

And I'm not worried about my STEM buddies, they're weirder than I am. Physics and pure mathematics is a fuckity realm because there's no safe space for bullshit.

Kek. On that note, in case you're not aware, the history of scientists who made major discoveries as a result of either altered states, dreams, perceived communication with some kind of non-human intelligence, or actual intentional magical practice is interesting indeed. Jack Parsons, Francis Crick, Newton, others… if you believe John C. Lilly (the guy who did telepathy experiments with dolphins, LSD, and ketamine, and invented sensory deprivation float tanks), basically all of our technology has been fed to us by a non-human, "inorganic" intelligence who is trying to birth itself into our world via our works, and probably not for our own good.

I was this post.
Gentile adult slaves for ritual sadomasochism, child slaves for snuffing and sometimes eating. I knew lots of freaks and untermenshen growing up in Vancouver, but the most of the worst of this sort are in Alberta and ontario. One's even a fatass oil executive obssessed with making coinpuses out of human scrotal sacks. I'd post the logs, but yahoo deleted them all after they downgraded the messenger system.

Put me at risk you enormous faggot. I want to play with fire. I'm already burning inside. Give me something real I can hold on to. I want to see these flames escape me and consume something.

Yeah, and they're all horse shit. That's why I'm talking to you Mr. Wizard. You're supposed to be the master magician who has experienced one supernatural thing himself, so quit beating around the bush and tell me about how I can experience it.

Not magic. This is how I know you're a supreme faggot.

kikism is satanism

heres one you can do. Draw something minor on a piece of paper, like an event, or a plausible thing, like meeting an interested redhead, or finding a sale on an object you covet. draw it out, and spend lots of time working on it. detailed is best. then after you're done, fild it up as tiny as you can, burn it, and forget all about it. Loose it from your mind and let it grow and mutate in the noosphere, and let syncronicity do it's work.
try that.

Bill Cooper was a fun guy, bit of a larper and obsessed with the NWO, but they did assassinate him and stage it like a shootout with police, so it makes you go huh.

I like Phil Schneider more, both are great for the classic doom and gloom people felt in the 90s, the end of the world, the anti-christ memes, AM radio, talking to a room of 10 people in their 80s convinced this is a bingo room, dropping unbreakable alien metals on the ground to hear them tink, it's all pyramids.

youtube.com/user/chatzefratz/videos

Sean Hross is still alive and super comfy to watch. He hitchhikes across Europe without any money, and documents the history of Switzerland, France, Italy with respect to the Pharaonic Bloodlines and how they survived the fall of Egypt and control the world. Goes into cities and also out into the middle of nowhere and shows you ruined castles and old mansions with creepy symbols everywhere.

It's like visiting Europe without leaving your house. He hates Nazis so maybe not pol friendly.

Feels pretty good actually. It means nobody has magic protection from harm.

"Be in this world, not of it."

What we're seeing now is the result of people seeking to be of this world. This is the natural end game of materialism; God help us all.

Oh I'm well aware. LSD and the green jew have shown me some things that I wouldn't have arrived at (or it would have taken much longer) were it not for ingesting them. Mostly aha moments and revelations synthesized out of amassed knowledge on a particular subject, but nonetheless extremely valuable both for my work and my own understanding of the world. I mostly stay away from the stuff because overuse really does fry your brain imo, but the 'power' is real. It's a once every 1-2 years indulgence for me.

Maybe that's what's happening in our work when our minds enter a flow state. Those are some of the most fulfilling moments of my life. It's interesting to imagine guiding the tendrils of a quantum basilisk into the world by thinking too hard.

Aren't you forgetting that when you burn paper, it just turns to smoke and ashes and nothing else happens?

Oh wait you're probably schizotypal, so you have to be all superstitious about it for no reason.

666 on the left, then star of kikery and 911 on the right. CAN I CURB STOMP SOMEONE ALREADY? I'm getting real tired of this faggotry.

Podesta is drinking jizz ffs. I'm off pizza for like a month now so I might as well go to jail for awhile.

The ritual isn't about the Outside, user, but the internal unseen mechanical structures in your subconsciousness that deal with what interpretations your brain makes of sensory input in subtle ways.
Say you draw finding love, and you put time and effort in making a symbol of desirability and matching, and then loose it out.
Your subconsciousness will subtly alter your mannerisms to be more attractive and girls that might be good matches for you will not be filtered out of your mind's spotting observations. That and many subtle things, because you have implanted a minor thoughtform program in your deep mental recesses, and since you havew forgot about it It can work without the observer effect crippling it.

I haven't forgotten Bathory.

Do you have any more stories?

I want my "subconsciousness" to "subtly alter my mannerisms" to do one or all of the following:
kamehameha,
levitation,
see ghosts or ayy lmaos,
run faster than sanic,
and daily premonitions about 1 day in the future.

I await your instructions oh wise sage.

Yes. I do. I know of a web forum that deals with gay faggot cannibals that has members PM stuff like this and sometimes Verify an account as legit before vanishing off the board, like they got eaten, and their Board owner actually has killed and eaten folks in the past, using stuff like a modified hottub to boil his victims to near death before cutting their throats, and butchering the remains like the Rotenburg fellow Armin Meiwies.
I trolled the board pms as a sex slave looking for a guy to use me in lots of degenerate ways before a final exit and learned that while theres plenty of larpers, there are plenty of deadly serious ones too with links to this shit podesta is doing describing ritual sacrifice of willing faggots.
want the site? email me for the login details

get the fuck out niggerkike.

Where is that faggot styx when you need him? The guy is kinda weird but i'am 100% sure he can explain all this crazy shit.

You better be making a video, faggot, we know you are reading this thread.

by the way, SIEG DUBDUBS

Wait, what's wrong? Why did you suddenly drop the facade of magic being real? I thought the LARP was stronger in you than that.

I'm sorry for hurting you. I thought your magic powers would protect you.

Each time I see people talk about Crowley, they always say that you have to read him "with a sense of humour". I had no idea that he was actually serious about that stuff.

Crowley is deadly serious at all times, even when describing edgy fucking shit like ritual child sacrifice and fucking around with the corpse.

He's a rationalfag who's too insecure about appearing woowoo in front of other rationalfags to even profess whether he legitimately believes in anything outside of a mainstream materialist worldview. He thinks 9/11 was basically as stated in the official narrative. He constantly dismisses conspiracies and fringe ideas on a whim that he clearly hasn't done any in depth research on, just depending on the fact that people will believe him if he states things with confidence and uses enough words to sound like he may have actuall given it some thought, Dude is a pretty smart guy who's fairly good with language and has common sense political views and cool interests. He's not an authority or deep thinker on any subject or at least nothing he says would lead me to believe he is. He can't "explain" any of this "shit" as he doesn't even believe in ruling class satanic ritual sacrifice cults. He's the archetype of the bookworm. Reads a lot, knows the lingo, cares primarily about others' perception of his erudition.

HOLY SHIT!

What the fuck is that thing?

Shitposting on Holla Forums, and some answering Comey's call.

Nice try CTR

Cardinal Sarah is pretty redpilled, maybe someone should send him some info so he can start making waves? The Church is also contagioned by this sort of evil.

christcucks, please please wake the fuck up

Kabbalah?

His movies are good.

no but I do want to hear about the child slaves and your irl experiences not internet shit if you can

The Church has been fighting an internal war on this matter for decades - People like Sarah on our side (even as far as white genocide knowledge-signalling), but there is a "gay lobby" in the Church (which Benedict XVI knew about).

The thing is the low-level clergy pedophilia thing is really banal in the sense that it's like protestant or schoolteacher or local policeman pedophilia - sickos getting their fix. There is higher-level Roman curia stuff though, "private parties" and all that.

I think people like you who are interested in the general knowledge on these sorts of conspiracies should do more research into internal Church struggles. You might come to different conclusions. The Church is the first and last instrument that works against evil, and so it is the one most constantly under assault by Jews, Libshits, Satanists, neo-globalist kikes, and so on.

I'm not denying that much of the leadership is compromised though.

Going to sleep now to dream about kamehamehaing all the kikes. kys

Turn the other cheek, the meek shall inherit the earth, and other similar slave morality nonsense.

Kikes always try and introduce sex shit to kids as early as possible. That Kike I lived with showed off his basement dungeon with it's racks of sex torture stuff, medical play gear and in the center a black leather fuck swing to his 5 year old nephew, saying that he could swing on it as often as he likes.
Says a lot, doesn't it. Some folks he knew had friends in NAMBLA though, from looking at his personal schedule all those years ago.

I, on the other hand, will like you christcuks to study the conception of the precious "Church" you so adore and protect.

Did you know cuckstianity stole most of its lore from zoroastrianism and paganism after destroying and replacing those legitimate religions?

Read some Cicero and Tacitus, cuckstianity was the SJW social movement designed to destroy rome from within.

Once, just for fucking ONCE, let your jew book aside and study some ancient history, then some ancient christian history, then some roman history then connect the dots.

You will be throwing away all your crosses, trust me.

You sound unstable. Maybe you should calm down. I'm an archaeologist who specializes in ancient Greece, I'm quite familiar with the ancient world and with ancient Christian history. It's not like Rome needed any help to destroy itself. Cicero died before Christ was born in any case, you must be thinking about Jews. I can see you're not interested in actually discussing anything though, we don't need this thread to devolve into a D&C spergout.

You are damn right i'am not interested in perpetrating your jewish fairytales.

Keep being a zealot and praying to the demon you idiots call christ.

There is a reason why evil triumphs and "Jesus" answers no prayers, he is no god, friend.

>uses reddit spacing

CAN

CHRISTIANS

GET

THEIR

OWN

BOARD???????????????

SO

WE

CAN

DO

PROPER

RESEARCH

AND HAVE

ADULT

DISCUSSIONS

Nigger cooking

RE-FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKIKKKKKKKKKKING

MINDER

JEWS

WORSHIP

JEWS

THEY WORSHIP JEWS!

How does this change anything, though? We already knew thanks to Dennis Wise that kikes were all clodet devil-worshipers. This doesn't change much since they're still going down, for all their child rapes and sacrifices they haven't been able to stump Trump, they know they're going to jail and are desperate.

I say we ignore this shit and keep memeing our victory, looking into these things will only damage your sanity.

Your exomemetic limiters are resisiting, push through and it will resolve itself.

Yes and no. Fags are being used as an alchemical solvent, due to their dual natures.

go fuck off faggot, the one thing jews hate more than national socialism is radical christianity.

"What people have to remember is that Wicca; man and woman, God and Goddess is a fertility cult - a heterosexual fertility cult."

Wiccan author Keith Morgan, interviewed at Autumn Link-Up '89

"The Wiccan cult stands for fertility and re-creation and not the sexual union between two 'spiritual' members of the same sex as some groups like to believe."

Kevin Carlyon, Hastings & St. Leonards Observer, 1985.

"Thus the blasphemy of the homosexual formula, for it denies Babalon and breeds devils in chaos."

Kenneth Grant, Nightside of Eden.

"The (Hornsea) Group … considers that any genuinely contacted fraternity could not countenance working with sexual deviants of any sort. The reasons for this should be obvious to any trained occultist."

"…you can't work magic with a homosexual. Homosexuals just can't create a current."

Quotes from Tanya Luhrmann's 'Persuasions of the Witches' Craft'

"Homosexuals are not human"

Nicholas Tereshencko, in a letter to the Lamp of Thoth

"Blockages in the mulahadra chakra can lead to child abuse, sodomy and rape."

remark by a teacher of a 'Gnostic Study Group' in Leeds, 1991.

"Anyone who is bisexual or homosexual cannot advance spiritually."

remark by Wiccan High Priestess, 1985.

"Homosexuals cannot be true witches…we want no kinks in our circle."

quoted from a wiccan magazine, exact source unknown.

"…when homosexuality is not 'natural' or else cannot be explained in terms of incomplete, inborn forms of sexual development, it must have the character of a deviation, vice or a perversion."

Julius Evola "The Metaphysics of Sex."

"Homosexuals are simply fighting against their Karma - the homosexual man simply has more 'feminine' energy in his 'lower self'. The Lesbian simply has more 'masculinity' in her lower self."

The Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness.

"The homosexual male does not imitate the female adult when he 'camps' but the female child his mother played to him. Maturer aspects of adult love are often missing, and the homosexual couple finds difficulty in making an alliance of the sort that deepens with time."

Jean Wedloff, The Continuum Concept

"Women are by nature Yin (passive, soft, centrifugal). When they become too Yang by taking too much Yang food - the become miserable…they devote themselves to animal pets, or they turn homosexual. Their life is miserable because it violates all natural laws.

…the homosexual and the asexual person are the most pitiful of all - and the literature of the West is littered with their monstrosities … sexual abnormality can be cured in time by strict adherence to the macrobiotic regime."

Sakurazawa Ngoiti, Macrobiotics.

"Homosexual freedom can be associated with the decline of Greece. from the first Century onward, homosexuality flourished in Rome; male prostitution developed to an extraordinary extent and another great empire fell."

"An active, aggressive male homosexual is in a great position of responsibility. By practising oral or anal sex with his male lover, he transmits his karma as well as his hormones & vitality. The links in a chain of destiny are established and invariably passed on to others … Homosexual men transform one another psychically but pay the price of complex metaphysical entanglements."

"Surely it is time for homosexuals themselves to wake up to the reality of their situation and seek solutions to their problems, rather than campaigning for more acceptance of homosexuality. Eastern techniques offer practical techniques for overcoming the wiles of destiny."

Nik Douglas & Penny Slinger, Sexual Secrets.

Wojak is Ptah.

Did something happen on the other dates? 3/5 or 5/9?

(check)
RIP, Bill. Learned a lot from you. "Mystery Babylon" is requiered for every Holla Forumsack. Doesn't name the Jew, though, but or us it's shouldn't be a problem.

That nose is quite pronounced, but it ain't a kike nose. They are more like a 6.

That's way overgeneralized.

LOL, so it seems likely the paedo rings are real. At this point why am I surprised?

Not quite convinced that the Spirit Cooking is anything more than an instance of the psychosexual oddness these people seem to gravitate towards - but hey, if it turns out they're literally worshipping Moloch I'm not gonna be entirely shocked.

I doubt any of them believe it, but it's still a fucking weird thing to do with a Saturday night…

John Podesta mentions a lot in his email about getting Pizza and especially at “Comet Ping Pong”. “Comet Ping Pong” tends to be a favourite hangout and fundraising centre for the Democrats from Wikileaks. It’s a place with ‘secret rooms’, a dark basement, pictures with eye slits in the walls where you can see through and bathrooms hidden behind secret panels.

Background - Comet Ping Pong has a big focus on kids and ping pong. On first view, you might think these are just innocent adverts but watch closely.

Pay close attention to the mural on the wall and what the 'manager' says at the end of the video: youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY.

Listen to this kid read a script about CPP: youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk - is the young boy dogwhistling a code for something? Is Pizza with ‘egg’ and ‘beans’ code for something else?

Now look at this video.

This video is filmed in the basement of Comet Ping Pong. youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY .

She refers to tasting the "Hottie Pizza" at 2:20.
Do you think thats code for something?

Now look at her band's Youtube page:

How does her band afford such professional videos with such tiny views and sales? Their facebook and twitter are dead. All of her videos would require at least $10,000 USD to make with all the special effects, editing, actors etc.
What is the source of their income with a tiny fan base?

Now take a look at the themes that come up in the video:

Look at 3:25 of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps

Locations? Why is there a picture of a bouncy castle and another one of a table of young teenage males?

Look at 1 minute mark
youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs

Look at 0:47 and 1:57
youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A

What is she talking about in this video? I think you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=cTnxBwfZH0M

heavybreath ing.net/a.html
Click number 6 - what's the picture & song of up the top?

You should be thankful that I nearly gave you peace from this hellscape

Holy shit.
He tried to warn us about all this materialism, subsequent authoritarianism, how (((higher powers))) were downplaying spirituality, how the media would suppress information and a ancient fight between good and evil.
Differently than most, he managed to talk this in the mainstream.

Now i would enjoy to know what (((they))) really want to pull with the LHC, that shit already have some esoteric symbolism. Plus that "bizarre" ceremony in Switzerland for the opening of Gotthard Base Tunnel, that leaved most goyim clueless about its meaning.
Both LHC and Gotthard Base Tunnel are very "close" to symbolic locations.

Thanks, user. This stuff is mighty interesting.

Wew, found this on reddit:
>After warnings to be nowhere near Lower Manhattan, Tuesday September 11, 2001, were allegedly distributed by the Odigo Hebrew language messaging service, and from the pulpit of NY synagogues the Friday before!
reddit. com/r/conspiracy/comments/393jw2/found_a_reddit_mole_commenting_on_the_william/
reddit. com/r/conspiracy/comments/36w545/til_bill_cooper_essentially_predicted_911_is_he/

That are mostly Catholics because they don't like the bible. Can't blame that one on Christianity, Shlomo.

Wow, never have i heard such a concise summary of how feminists are born

You're looking at them, Trump too was chosen by God to fight the darkness.

Those deserve checked

They've doubted our good intentions for the last time!

Have a Bateman!

Our God and his aeons are better than their shitty demons is why. Praise God and hail Kek!

Help, can someone tell me the name of that Neo Nazi Occult group?

Not the Thule society etc. There is a modern occult group. Maybe even satanic. But they are Neo Nazi and I can't for the life of me remember their name.

Holla Forums

Kek

However i found them, Order of 9 Angels

"It advocates a spiritual path in which the practitioner is required to break societal taboos by isolating themselves from society, committing crimes, embracing political extremism and violence, and carrying out an act of human sacrifice. ONA members practice magick, believing that they are able to do so through channeling energies into our own "causal" realm from an "acausal" realm where the laws of physics do not apply, with such magical actions designed to aid in the ultimate establishment of the Imperium."

To be fair, sounds like a majority of Holla Forums would fit right in.

As I once read here:
(That's when I knew I was home.)

God knows what else may get leaked in the coming days.
I hope Kek protects us. This is getting fucking dark.

If you think people here want to commit crims for the sake of crimes and practise human sacrifice, then you are one big nutjjob.

How many times have you seen a desire to hang/gas/whatever basically anyone mentioned in the above on Holla Forums?

Atlast, my eyes are finally open.

But not really, people here are soldiers, not lunatic religious fundamentalists.

Semantics though really isnt it?

Look into Mackenzie Phillips and her father and the fucked up shit surrounding them.

She has a suspiciously judaized last name

Me, you, the rest of us here on Holla Forums, Trump.
And last but not least, the normalfag.
It's us against the world my dude.

I thought one of the defacto magic books was called by that name and supposably came from an Egyptian back in ancient times. Maybe worth looking into

Because it means selling your soul and engaging in the most depraved shit you can imagine. Most occult rituals involve either sex magick (gay shit and pedo shit) or human sacrifice. It is impossible to use any of it for good and that is the point. The closest thing to "positive occult power" is meme magic and Kek.

God has smiled upon us today

History lesson for you and other sola scriptura dudes: the Church created the Bible. Literally, there wouldn't be a Bible without the Church, it was them who compiled and canonized the earlier fragments. And this is not some conspiracy, but official mainstream history.

I'm going to give you three guesses.

It reads like a plot of a video game.

The Catholics that are pedophiles are all Vatican II Catholics, the ones that are gladly led by a communist. Look into Vatican II, look at how much of a shitshow it was and how closely the "Pope" held the communists and high level jews, who he allowed to have a say in the changes made.

Sedevacantists are the only true Catholics remaining.

What a shit post.

The UN is an organization that listens to Luciferanists aka JEWS.

Ya gonna tell me that, that is some bollocks too?

Still leaking some of the elites secrets for his exile.

Great movie.

Ah I feel so much joy inside of me to see that after years of trying to convince people that these evils are true. That it is now coming to light in some aspects… Even if it doesn't reach to all.

The effort I have spent trying to convince many of you here and other places like here are becoming.

The war has been waging, anons… But soon it will engulf us all.

Also that is some DAMN awesome Demon's Souls art.

That game touched me in ways other games did not, even, if it wasn't entirely complete.

what the fuck

The part about the sexual abuse is most evident in many leftists. Especially those who subscribe to the values or politics of gender identity in a serious manner.

I found a copy of the video, and it's been quite informative (it's linked to in another thread ). There are some interesting audio distortions, notably when he starts talking about the kabbalistic tree and again when he starts talking about risks to therapists treating ritual abuse victims.

An interesting bit from the Greenbaum lecture would be the references to robots. It makes me wonder about /r9k/ et al.. I wonder to what degree our community consists of people who've been entangled by similar things during their lives. What happens to people whose programming is incomplete or have slipped out of the system?

Seriously just don't. You sound like a colossal faggot, I don't want you fucking with the worlds chi anymore than you do by existing. Let me put this into words you may understand. When it comes to occultism and magick
LURK MORE
Go do some reading www.sacred-magick.com/PDF.php

archive.is/505Ur

Don't forget the Warsaw Jewish Mutual Aid Society, later Zwi Migdal. They recruited Ashkenazi Jewish girls on the pretext of domestic servant jobs. Instead they were forced into prostitution. This went on from at least the 1860s to the 1930s stretching from Argentina, New York City, and Eastern Europe. They got away with it for so long because the paid off the local synagogues. In Brazil a slang word for pimp, cafetao, refers to the coat Orthodox Jews wear.

kek=K2=11:11=faggot

infogalactic.com/info/Self-harm

My autism reminded me that in most video games, necromancers begin with the spell "Pain" which is basically inflicting a bit of damage to yourself to make great damage to your enemies.
Maybe that's a ritual for cursing the enemies in some ways…

I don't say this a lot but you are in fact a christcuck.

BUMP
THIS THREAD CAN NOT DIE

Lads, have you noticed CTR on #SpiritCooking on Twitter? They really try to correct the record, and other libshits follow. We must not lose momentum, let's crush those niggers too. Requesting support.

Why doesn't some user give them a visit?
After all, we know where they're headquarters are.

Delivering on a request from and but thread got bumplocked, so I am putting it here.

Great work, user. Let's get this shit trending.

We can postpone it until Nov. 8th, I don't want another Jo Cox-tier drama being cooked up so close to the election. Shitting on a 'factcheck' on the other hand is much easier and effective.

Remember watching it in 2012. It was my first contct with redpill stuff and i didnt took it to well, it literally made me sick. I think it was kinda to big redpill to swallow for the first time.

That's Berserk.
Demon's Souls is based of Berserk, you dumb cuck.

I am strangely drawn to your story.

Bumping because this thread has way more high quality content than the multiple other threads discussing the same topics. Occult anons get in here.

Tried to make it look a little bit more believable.

What the fuck is that thing? Is that a real human, or cgi, a puppet, etc?

One thing that leaks are revealing about the occult is that it isn't a nice thing. The 8 goddesses are claimed to be using disasters as human sacrifices to control a president they'd already mentally conditioned. These people "eat the pain" and bleed themselves. If they're doing anything unnatural it's to cause pain by way of more pain and that's the only thing that shadow governments across the world seem to believe will cause results. If there were a no muss no fuss "nice" way to do it that'd be their go to method out of ease and convenience.

The only people willing to do this are lunatics, and only then in secret, because it's very clearly so reprehensible that no normal man would ever consider it. Now that this is out in the open it must be stopped.

maybe youre dreaming about kissing a hot boy, fag

Was Jonestein the one who put a hit on Cooper for calling him out?

God Emperor Trump is no longer a meme.

Best thing to do is to bring up pedophilia accusations with things like pic related. Pedophilia accusations sound outlandish on their face but when normies learn of satanic occult faggotry it isn't such as stretch

#podestathemolesta
#SpiritCooking

Thank you for this.

Podesta suffers from Dupuytren's syndrome. This is why we see scars on his hands he had surgery. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47943. The E-mail is still creepy.

This is what bluepill faggots like you don't get. They don't have to prove anything to you. On the contrary, the give you a friendly pat on the head, saying "Right, user? Those stupid, ignorant superstitious idiots XD", and then they sand you back to study whatever exoteric subject they deem useful for them. They love so-called skeptics, materialists, "scientists", deniers etc. In earlier times it was much more difficult for them to hide their practices, nowadays oh-so enlightened people like yourself do the job for them.

Where have I seen those golden-domed temples before? And what interesting choice of striped colors – almost reminds me of a flag.

Also, note the motherfucking OWL on top of the temple.

So, what religion are these rich fucks practicing again?

Remember back when our memeing of PEE PEE POO POO was essentially innocent? I miss those halcyon days.

The r9k faggotry that got onto us here might as well be some underlying middle east satan stuff

AC was a brain of this, but he actually died in poverty.

Good post. Knowledge of the so-called occult is necessary to understand politics.

To be fair golden domes are pretty aesthetic. And that's a Muslim mosque (that was of course used as a HQ for the Crusaders too while they held it).
Once the kikes have uncontested control over the region they'll knock it down and start work on their real third temple, which will house the Antichrist.

That's just classic judaism tbh

Even if we wipe the earth clean of Jews, their father the Devil will just come back and hand someone a talmud. Same with Islam (just look at Mormonism).

Anyone have a screenshot of the artists twitter when huma,podesta, and hillary were followers? Thanks.

This, and 33 as well. See what it looks like from above.

The AntiChrist will be a Jew of Jewish blood, ergo if you wipe out the carriers of Jewish blood, there can be no AntiChrist.

where the fuck is that dome thing located on jewgle maps?

i dont see it for the st james antigua resort on maps

Never speak to me or my wife's son again.

never mind i found the correct island.

little st james island.

https:[email protected]/* */,-64.8287062,183m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8c051168d7542dc5:0x110473b6198e7717!8m2!3d18.300278!4d-64.825556

axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250

looks top be on the south western corner of the island.

This. STEM and the occult are actually highly compatible, and many serious organizations actually recommend having done some work in it. It's that many faggots build their whole identity around something which ultimately is just an epistemological tool.

Dude, just take some screencaps and spread it all over the internet.

I won't sleep this night

Fuck off you ignorant fuck. Why cast pearl before swine? Do your own damn research and experiments, nobody has to prove anything to you. The occult elites and many solitary practicioners actually prefer so-called skeptics and materialists. Keeps the damn bluepill faggots of our backs.

This. So-called "modern science" would be completely impossible and non-existant without the so-called occult.

This desu fam.

Y'all think we can connect this satanic shit to Obama???

(Yes we can)

Who's simon?

You have to post a face when it's your face when, buddy.

In Molyjewx's video on this shit, Cernovich mentions a cake video (linked to time here: youtu.be/qXtzU7lJRLo?t=29m9s ). Does anyone know what the fuck he's on about or have it to share?

On the wall in his office at Hillary Clinton’s Brooklyn headquarters, campaign chairman John Podesta has an oil painting on loan from his lobbyist brother, who is an avid art collector. The image shows two men hunched over a dining room table, bearing knives and forks. On the table lays a man in a suit, who looks vaguely like Podesta.
“It’s better to be the guy with the fork,” Podesta quips to his colleagues, if they ask about the image, “than the guy on the table.”

I just had a thought. Do you think the whole progressive narrative of making things that were once abhorrent legal or accepted are a means of nullifying someone's insurance? I mean, if someone's insurance over you is that you're a homo and then suddenly homosexuality is legal and considered somewhat normal, that insurance means nothing - you're free to force other people's insurance without fear that yours will be revealed.
This has some huge implications. What if our entire culture has become one of the many political battlegrounds to facilitate and defend against blackmail and the mainstream media is a tool being used to change it in favour of one or another candidate?

This makes sense, back in the 50's and 60's, most politicians or media figures and such were compromised with homosexuality, which was a major stigma at the time. So far we have only seen hints at pedophilia being normalized from Salon and such but that still indicates intent of social engineering. It would take decades of Overton Window shifting to the left and killing the remaining right wing dissenters before that could be fully implemented but don't doubt for a second that it isn't possible. While some would think that is impossible, if you told someone from the early 19th century about tales from the (((current year))) they would not believe it either. If it wasn't for fire monkey we would see Weimar times 10 and open pedophilia by globalist commissar Jews by like 2050 without our emperors guidance. Honestly I wish it was still the case that homos were persecuted enough for it to be a basis of blackmail because that is still just consenting adults and doesn't come close to the horrors our elite are engaged in, the pro-gay activists in the 70s unwittingly caused the a literal holocaust of children (which actually happened this time) which makes me want to fucking puke. To think that WE would go to prison for killing these people…

lol that's such a terrible misinterpretation of what I'm doing. I'm skeptical of people who imply that that burning a goddamnned piece of paper with drawings on it is anything more than a placebo. I'm not skeptical that evil Jews play around in their cults where they mistakenly believe they obtain magic powers. Their wickedness is real, but they are no sorcerers, just conmen, psychopaths, and deluded idiots.

I'm talking to people like you because I'm still curious. I still want to know if there's more to the world than just on the surface, but no matter how I look at things, everything seems mundane and ordinary. Sure cults exists, evil exists, good exists, Jews are doing terrible things in the shadows, history is full of lies, etc, but this is all still very mundane. I want to know if there are any major secrets to the physical world, but I've learned it's best not to waste my time trying to be patient with people who talk LIKE /fringe/ because there are so many conmen who talk like that. It's better to deride you and laugh because at the end of the day you are probably just another conman or you simply have nothing and won't show me anything because you can't.

What about that guy who knows something that could put me at risk? He's full of shit. If he had any balls he would tell me about it because I'm being such an asshole and it shouldn't matter if an asshole gets put at risk. I say put up or shut up, but you and nobody here will do the former, so FUCK you guys. Get a grip on a reality and get back to Holla Forums when you're tired of playing around in your vast imagination.

Crowley may have died in poverty, but he influenced a lot of powerful guys - possibly even including Winston Churchill.

So the devil will have to inseminate someone, too. No big deal.

Heresy. Pepe is too smug to cuck. If anyone has a wife's son it would be Wojak.

Faggotry is worse than anything. It leads to all this.

I think he meant Nero.

MY GOD!!!
To the right of the Jewish Hexagram!!!

It's the Infinity-Chan symbol!!!

-Winston Churchill
brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/winstonchu111298.html

It's bluster and not literal, obviously, but shows the weird fervor the super-elite can get wrapped in.

no

Given that the elite worship Satan, it very well could be literal.

user, thanks for your contribution. Where can I read about the story of the pic?
I tried to find David Jacobs on google but found nothing.

Also please consider doing this

the question we must all ask now is simple, since she's seventy where the fuck is she getting the blood, and tit milk from?

Podesta's leftover pizza and hotdogs.

Blogpost incoming, you asked for it.
Mentally and emotionally fucked seven ways to sunday with the perpetual feeling of having a sore throat and a headache in the middle of a choir.
It's like having a script to follow with several lines missing, you can generally function well enough to fool most people, but people you spend a lot of time with will notice something 'off' that they'll not really be able to put their finger on aside from "Thats weird." because the idea of a person being broken is usually paired with physical pain or obvious signs of mad/sadness.
Any additional weirdness during your teenage years are attributed to pubety and generally brushed off by others and yourself.
By your early/mid-twenties you've grown so accoustumed to your situation that you wont even realise that there is anything wrong with you unless you frequently interact with many different people or are constantly exposed to new ideas.
At this point you've either deteoriated into hedonistic scum since your body's physical reactions to simuli are the only things you can 100% rely on or you managed to patchfix yourself into a facsmile of a normal person.
You wont even be able to know the reason why your life is so fucked up unless you happen to piece together early and seemingly benign childhood experiences and realise how much they fucked you up.
The worst part is that trying to tell anybody about any of this just get the standard "Everybody feels like that sometimes." or "Stop being overdramatic, it's not that bad." responses, leading to an unintentional gaslighting effect unless you have some sort of proof to your conclusions.
God fucking bless the crazy bastard that made that first GATE related thread, that many anons couldn't be larping about this shit and it's definite proof that ==something== out of the ordinary happened.

Dumbass, it's like Hera and Hephaestus. Zeus births Athena from a headache so Hera got bitchy and decided to have a kid on her own too and it ended being a deformed cripple she kicked to the underworld and ignored until he kidnapped her and demanded Aphrodite to be his bride in exchange for letting her go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

"In his memoir of Kubrick, Michael Herr, his friend and co-writer of the screenplay for Full Metal Jacket (1987), wrote:

Stanley had views on everything, but I would not exactly call them political… His views on democracy were those of most people I know, neither left nor right, not exactly brimming with belief, a noble failed experiment along our evolutionary way, brought low by base instincts, money and self-interest and stupidity… He thought the best system might be under a benign despot, though he had little belief that such a man could be found. He wasn't a cynic, but he could have easily passed for one. He was certainly a capitalist. He believed himself to be a realist.

Herr recalls that Kubrick was sometimes akin to a 19th-century liberal-humanist, that he found Irving Kristol's definition of a neoconservative as a "liberal mugged by reality" to be hysterically funny, that he distrusted almost all authority, and that he was a Social Darwinist.[1]

Herr further wrote that Kubrick owned guns and did not think that war was an entirely bad thing. In the documentary Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures, Herr says "…he also accepted that it was perfectly okay to acknowledge that, of all the things war is, it's also very beautiful." The writer said of initial reactions to Full Metal Jacket that "The political left will call Kubrick a fascist."[2] In a 1987 interview with Gene Siskel, called Candidly Kubrick, Kubrick said, "Full Metal Jacket suggests there is more to say about war than it is just bad." He added that everything serious the drill instructor says, such as "A rifle is only a tool, it is a hard heart that kills", is completely true.[3]

Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned “Schindler’s List,” Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."[4] Kubrick's friend Steven Spielberg, the director of Schindler's List, disbelievingly responded that he "didn't recognize the voice of Stanley" in Raphael's interviews.[5]

Though some have said Kubrick disliked America, Michael Herr says that America was all he talked about and that he often thought of moving back.[6] Herr wrote that Kubrick was sent VHS tapes from American friends of NFL Football, Seinfeld, The Simpsons, and other television shows that he could not get in the United Kingdom. Kubrick told Siskel that he was not anti-American and thought that America was a good country, though he did not think that Ronald Reagan was a good President. In the interview, he also predicted an economic meltdown worldwide by pointing out to Siskel that most of the major banks in the United States held dubious foreign bonds as collateral and huge third world loans treated as assets.[7] Kubrick likened this to the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale about the "Emperor's New Clothes", and felt even during the Cold War, an economic collapse was more worrisome and imminent than nuclear annihilation was. As far as Kubrick's views on welfare and taxation, according to Ian Watson, Kubrick said of the pre-1997 socialist Labour Party that "If the Labourites ever get in, I’ll leave the country." Watson claims that Kubrick feared being ruined by tax-the-rich policies and was opposed to welfare in general.[8]"

forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/stanley-kubricks-odd-nazi-connection.242090/

"That thread title may be a little dramatic, but I don't know how else to put it. I just watched a documentary on Netflix called "Harlan: In the Shadow of Jud Süß" which tells the story of Veit Harlan, a propaganda filmmaker under the Third Reich. It was an interesting documentary (if a little long) but what really caught my attention was the fact that Stanley Kubrick's wife, Christiane, is the niece of Viet Harlan, and that Jan Harlan, Kubrick's longtime collaborator, is the nephew of the controversial German filmmaker."

Also Kubrick was extremely interested in the life of Napoleon. Really makes you think.

Embedded is the last scene of Paths of Glory (1957), starring Christiane Harlan, which he later married in 1958.

The creator of Wicca, Gerald Gardner, basically started the religion as an excuse to "initiate" young priestesses into the faith.

David Jacobs's linked in is here:
ca.linkedin.com/in/david-jacobs-476a5954
I can confirm it's him. If you want to know more about my days as a complete bluepill degen with investigations in weird kink write to [email protected]/* */
I'll take screencaps of weirdshit on said forum as well as of my investigatory messages. My origional plan was to lure a sick fuck into a meeting and whack him, but they all want the fuckmeat to pay it's own transportation and travel.
This is so much better though, now I have a hive of frogs to show my work to.

I remember him and his skyclad bullshit. Fucking dirty old hippies man.

fuck off athiest

what the one underneath the "G" to spirit cooking, far right? anyone else see it

Looks like a coat of arms with crossed spears and a shield

onion domes are a byzantine architecture.
files unrelated

interesting

no but likely the same interests propped up jones as a faux cooper and had him killed
jones took cooper's place and if you compare the two, jones is lower than slime

for the newfags to this stuff: cooper wasnt a journalist, eh was military intelligence and militia, and he created a large citizens intelligence agency, and taught thousands of americans to create local FM radio stations
he kinda kickstarted a radio internet before the internet took off

no, their goal is to escape earth
watch gattaca and listen to the annoying michael tsarion, there's a belt around the earth (not the radiation belt, a weirder one) that prevents leaving it
the whole human civilizations mess is the aliens needing to rebuild enough tech to leave and bypass this barrier, and raising us like cattle for this purpose

Madeleine McCann disappeared May 3rd (5/3) 2007

lel this guy is stained even if he was just buying percs. he deserves tbhfamalam

I don't think those dates are a coincidence.