But I don't have a pen

More like Cuck Note

Can't be worse than the anime.

This is gonna flop so bad. Netflix got lucky with Okja being kino, but this is gonna be trash.

This is entry level cuckime correct? Like the shit teenage girls like?

delet this, it's gunna be kino of the year you cumskin!

Lol, this is so garbage.

DN is okay, It's a fun ride if you have the time but it falls apart really early imo and reallly never gets back to where it was, though it gets close, should have ended at ep 25 or earlier IMO, shit got too contrived any point after that

gotta have the iconic scene where the pointy nosed stripper and the fat news lady fight over the meth addicted jewish twink

Yeah ten years ago. This shit aint timely at all. Male weebs will grow up and out of cuckime and try to pretend to ignore it exists. Maybe if something gets a western adatation they will go watch it. I got dragged to see Dragon Balls with a bunch of my friends cause we were sitting around and drinking.

Women will never ever admit they were weebs if they grew out of it. If someone who knew them back then starts talking about it they will brush it off and changed the subject. Cuckime isn't hip or in yet in the retro circuit yet. The video game shit came because the kids that had nintendos finally started having disposable income. The comic shit got mainstream hold because of superman dying and kicking off a comic book boom.

Anime has about a year or two more years before it's nostalgia phase kicks in. Bebop came out around 1998/99, right? Female weebs have always had shit narrow tastes and Bebop was cool. Anime's time is coming but this wine has not reached it's time.

This shit is gonna flop like a motherfucker. There is a long as fuck shot that if the niggers get into it might succeed. Shit was surprisingly popular with them back in the day. I used to see more than my fair share of fat nigger L's, and short nigger Light's. If those motherfuckers hyped shit in their neighborhoods like they did with Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist. Casting Ryuk as a nigger is surprisingly savvy.

Few Things:
Only L is a Nigger, Ryuk is Green Goblin man
It's a Netflix movie, it's already made back it's money, I predict either a sequel or a new live action series

You're so cool user

Yes. L attracted tons of fangirls.

Yes.

They're all niggers. Every last one of them.

Shallow emotionalism.

The pig even cries like a human.

You've never actually spent time with hogs have you.

Pigs don't cry like humans.

Checked and agreed. Pigs are smart as fuck.

Okja wasn't a literal pig, in the context of the film it was a genetically modified creature, outside the context of the story Okja was meant to symbolize pigs, dairy cows, and all livestock animals.

No shit, but they do cry.

I know, but they should've made him more like an… animal.

This is more emotional than Okja.

Is it a note book where if you write someone's name in it, they'll be cucked?

Dropped it so hard after a minute or two

I bet you've never watched all of Stalker before.

what a pleb

Okja and the rest of the superpigs were too humanized like how it snuck out the piglet and their wails of despair/goodbyes.

Fine The episode where L dies and Light wins

Tell me the show doesn't take a huge dip after that

You know that pigs have saved people's lives before, right? They're as intelligent as young human children.

R.I.P. Theo
;_;7

Piggos are the heroes we need but not the ones we deserve.

stopped reading there.

That looked retarded
Like Christopher Nolans TKDR streetfight scenes retarded.
Also why does everyone call it a pig when it clearly looks like a hippo?
Pigs are smart and cute but this thing looks retardad ugly.

And yet you weecucks are capable of sitting there and reading

I cannot look at anything else.

GOD DAMN SHIT THE BED

Why don't they just change the names? L and Light both died in Death Note, but Ryuk still exists. Why not have Ryuk take the Death Note to America rather than turning L black and Light kosher? It doesn't make sense for an American to call himself Kira either. He should have chosen another moniker.

user, this board is 18+ onry.

The ones that do escape.