Lyin' Ted "Booger Eater" Cruz Bends the Knee

kikebart original: breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/ted-cruz-in-iowa-im-here-campaigning-for-donald-trump-for-mike-pence/

wayback: web.archive.org/web/20161103235333/breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/ted-cruz-in-iowa-im-here-campaigning-for-donald-trump-for-mike-pence/

TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE, YOU FUCK.

Mass genocide of cucks incoming

So many great memories from this cycle, I really am going to miss it all come the 9th. I doubt we will ever experience anything like it again.

Well, archive is supposed to be AIDS or something. I don't know.

El Rato looks so Giddy in these pictures, why is he so happy anons?

I'll bump because shitposting aside now.
We should all be looking into screencaptures instead now that archive.is is pozzed.

We should all be using VPNs

Well the point of breaking source links and leaving archive unbroken in the first place is because we can't rely on every 2-bit cuckchanner who winds up here to be intelligent in any way.
It's just beneficial as a whole and now we need a new newfag retardation prevention system now that archive a shitted.
Also if archive does go the whole way down the tubes, we need a new way to archive shit when it inevitably get memory-holed. I think simple screencaps like back in the day work as a nice patch-work system for now and I'm sure there's another board that can be dedicated to storage.

I guess all that phone banking finally paid off.

they let him ride first class like a big boy

Cruz got cut out of the establishment, and I think the Don recognized that he can keep Cruz on a leash from now on

I am, and have been for a long time.

Well, he was a rat in the primary…

but since then he's worked the phone lines for Trump and spearheaded the resistance to the ICANN handover. What do you say, is he redeemed Holla Forums :^) ?

Well, compared to Pence he does seem to be quite big.

Is he still waiting for the delegates?

what a stupid rat. he still hangs. drain the swamp mr goldman sachs.

He showed he's a good little happy worker bee. It's always good to have a hard worker around, even if they do eat their own boogers on national television.

Cruz is the rival that turns into an ally halfway through the season.

Trump's already making anime real.

Maybe:

Trump in the saga Jeb Bush
Trump in the saga Ted Cruz Vegeta
Trump in the few episodes with Rubio
Trump in the few episodes with Mitt Romney
Final of Donald Trump Z:
Donald Trump in the saga Hillary Clinton

Complyin' Ted

Now I have to go listen to all of them

THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING

archive.org is not archive.is

Cardinal Boogie Rato shall be kept on a short leash and will prove himself by leading the Inquisition of Europe after we retake Constantinople.

How many times did El Rato mention the Don?

He's just in it for himself. He knows the Don's going to win and if he doesn't get on board he's going to sink.

HE'S LITERALLY EL RATO ABANDONING A SINKING SHIP

SOARIN TED

He's not even running anymore CTR, stop getting angry at another of Trump's allies.

I don't care if Rato lives or dies, but his memes must live forever.