Wut

Melania Trump: Ending social media bullying would be focus as first lady

Out of everything, couldn't she have chosen something better to do? You know, something useful?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596498/Polish-girl-Dagmara-Przybysz-complained-classroom-racism-dead-school.html
instagram.com/dagmaraxxx/
instagram.com/tubzy_malone_/
instagram.com/aleexx717/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares. She's not going to be doing anything, rightly so.

Who fucking cares? Im not voting for the Slav cunt, im voting for her husband.

as it should be

you sad clowns can't even hide how obvious you are

Didn't she say during the primaries that her first lady project would be children's charities or something?

She isn't wrong. Children need to be taught how the internet works, now more than ever. The First Lady is meant to deal with mundane shit like this.

I wonder if you could convert on-the-fence social media addicts who had their feelings hurt by big meanies and they can't feel comfy voting for Cliton.

This is why women shouldn't be involved in politics.

She's right. As we have learned intimidation and bullying is the realm of the leftist, and the media ignores all the anti-Trump violence.

Her concern is upset children. It is sweet; she is a nurturing and caring woman.

She is absolutely 100% correct, social media is total cancer. I would support an age restriction on it or at least mandatory parental oversight.

get fucked ctr

Great idea!
Do we remember Dagmara Przybysz, who was bullied to death for being white?

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/

This speech was Sarkeesian/Shekelsburg tier.

Why do Trump women have a way with making me second guess the Don like no one else can? Remember Ivanka's "muh 70 cents on the dollar" speech?

Just stay the fuck home, shut the fuck up and let Trump do what he does best until the 8th arrives you worthless cunts.

Doesn't really matter, First Ladies don't do shit besides be a role model to little girls.

Ending social media bullying is the *WRONG* approach. The opposite, actually, should be encouraged. I say this unironically and would almost bet my life on it.

I know. Some of the tards here are pai fully stupid

That should be left up to parents. Not government/corporations. Any tools or laws passed to do this will only lead to white people getting fucked over because the companies who run these things are all anti-white. There's a reason why they've been pushing for stuff like this for so long.

please remind me, when was the last time a first lady had a useful pet project?

Kids would do well to learn not to give a shit about mean comments hurting your feelers.

It is about time the liberals' bullying is finally recognized and addressed.

Have you forgotten about Dagmara, Holla Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596498/Polish-girl-Dagmara-Przybysz-complained-classroom-racism-dead-school.html

I'm sorry, Melania is beautiful, but people like her shouldn't be able to influence a country in any way.

Please contain your autism

No they aren't. They aren't meant to do anything. The only reason you think is because this recent string of bored first ladies decided it would be cute to take on pet projects and leave a mini legacy: See Nancy Reagan "Just Say No" or Michelle Obama's "Healthy Eating" bullshit. But the idea of a first lady having an agenda is only a recent development.

First ladies have no role in anything and aren't meant to do shit. They are essentially bored housewives with pet projects like any other housewife. No one should be taking what they say seriously because it shouldn't fucking matter.

The first lady's role is to be inoffensive and non-political, a lot like Britain's Monarchy. It's gay that this is her "focus", but totally in line with the conduct of a first lady.

Her focus should be to look pretty and fuck the President. That's all.

Already a non-issue.

You mean women?
I agree.
They need to shut the fuck up.
That goes for 2D cunts too.

for all Holla Forums knows, maybe she meant how the leftists tend to bully right-wingers

WHO DO WE VOTE FOR, KIKE?

Hi Salon! or is it Jezebel? Who do you work for?

What about protecting Free speech?

She was bullied by fucking PAKI SHITSKINS in person at school, not online.

This is the Nancy Reagan 'just say no' knitting. It won't amount to anything. Hell, if anything it helped legalize DUDE WEED

Why America has this stupid tradition of the first lady taking a meaningless social cause that then she fails miserably at solving it ?

Our first lady just looks pretty while being photographed and provide blood for the nourishment of the president.

meh
she talks about children specifically
i don't really see anything wrong with what she's saying
if i had a kid i wouldn't want them looking at the fucked up sonic the hedgehog shit on youtube or deviantart or wherever else
that shit is a gateway drug, and if she's trying to keep kids off the internet, i'm all for it

Then what does she have to do with this thread?

This is outreach to possible Clinton switchers and undecideds.

Remember, women make decisions based on FEELZ not realz.

I don't understand why it's so hard for Trump surrogates to dispel with this fiction that there is a gender wage gap. This morning, Trump's campaign manager called equal pay a sound principle, rather than BTFOing it. Perhaps the feminist meme magic is too strong - she smirked as she said it.

Eleanor Roosevelt: poverty relief and alcoholism

She died at age 16. Does that not matter to you? You absolute fucking faggot

She was a communist shit stain. Those were just fronts for her subversive kikery.

I love it. These SJWs have been bullying people for far too long.

Women are so cute sometimes.

"Parading"

Honestly I hope you get ran over by a bus tomorrow. You obviously don't know her story or what she means to Holla Forums

Honestly, user. Go back to reddit.

You too.

DO IT FOR HER.

Shilling intensifies

get out

I think the bigger motive is to grab some more of the women and moderate vote from Clinton because they're weak and can't handle bantz on the internet

It's just pandering and the first lady doesn't really set important agendas; see Moochelle's battle against "food deserts" and school lunches.

Go back to your cuckshed ctr

You're in no position to say shit, huecuck. Your country is a brothel led by the biggest ZOG shill in South America, and his prostitute of a 'first lady'.

Because Elanor Roosevelt. It did not happen before then.

That actually isn't a bad idea, kids on the internet these days are total retards. I actually had an dea like this before, kids gotta stay off social media

Jack shit. Maybe if she killed the sand niggers, not herself.

Exactly. Children today are more vulnerable than ever. Thanks to social media and lack of parental guidance

Brazilian mulattos are one of the biggest plagues in my country.

newfag, wasn't here for the thread… gtfo if you don't know what you're talking about

The best way to do that would be turning the little thin-skinned little kids into fucking adults who don't get [TRIGGERED] from mere words.
But she's a woman and I don't believe she thought it through that far and I'll just assume she's trying to tell people not to hurt other's fee fee

Can you do anything other than shitpost, cuckchan? You faggots are extremely easy to spot by your shit-flinging 'bantz' replies that never seem to have an argument.

Return to halfchan then kill yourself.

No, Satan.

She is leading by example you stupid fucking imbecile.

Or do you prefer young girls are being lead by Miley Cyrus's example?

She's trying to win over women and this is how you do that

What the fuck are you even talking about? Seems like you got a lot of sand in your vag

This is a goddamned tragedy.

Yeah, what's Hillary's first lady doing anyway?

Genius! Stealing Hillary talking points in a time where is base is slowly dying getting dumb soccer mom's on board. While first ladies do a fucking thing ever anyhow.

Trump has undecideds in the bag probably, he's going after the dumb ass liberal soccer mom's who don't know shit.

user is right though. Kids need to grow thicker skin or get off the internet. Maybe their parents should do something revolutionary, like actually parenting.

WEW
Sure smells like newfag in here. Lemme break it down in terms you redditfags and cuckchan niggers can understand.

1. This topic keeps his name in the cycle.
Trump's bantz are unmatched. Lefties will cry "b-b-but Trump is the biggest bully of them all!" That's not irony. Bullies only talk shit they can't back up. Trump has defended every single of his positions with facts and actions. If there's anything that qualifies as a bully, it's a fucking crybaby who whines to Jack the HIV King on Twitter to get people banned because they got rekt as fuck.

2. Hot Wife Equals Unhittable Target
Melania was rich and successful in her own right before she married The Don. Because she's also smart and talented, the Left can't attack her for this subject because she's not just a woman but a SUCCESSFUL woman. They can't hit her without hitting themselves in the face. Just as the Wall keeps spics out of America, so does Melania keeps SJW's from getting to Trump.

3. Destroys Feels Before Reals PC Culture
This is not going to teach people to be nicer. It's going to teach people to have self-respect. Trump is going to have Melania take everyone to fucking bantzcamp and improve shitposting skills. Learn to take a joke. Understand the complexity and verbal dialogue of sarcasm, wit and black humor. Increase your mental capacity beyond reactionary dysfunction that causes you to sperg over words like "rape" "miscegenation" and other bullshit buzzwords.

tl;dr: She's going to help your kids not be fucking retards.

Amen to that sister. Amen.

this user gets it

It's not "not useful" it's actively detrimental.

Our "bullying" on social media has broken the stranglehold the left had on it. It's a major reason she might become first lady.

just teach them how they don't act like total retards, for example: Don't sign up for retarded shit, don't post pictures, don't post personal information anywhere, at best never post anything ever until you're 16, and shit won't happen to you for your own stupidity when you were younger

You might want to rephrase that. In cuckold culture a hot wife is the female recipient of a bull's affections.

Typical fucking shill D&C thread to redirect attention from these threads, with shills and new fags trying to start shit. It's shit I've seen in the primaries for killing morale.

Anti-Bullying Ranger Squad
Let justice be done

This. The first lady is supposed to say "feel good, hearts and kisses" shit like this but effectively do nothing.

Shills are out in full force today. What's being slid?

A while ago, we, deplorable basketeers of 8 Holla Forums agreed that we will not let another girl get bullied for being white.

Left attacks everyone who isn't one of them. You should know this by now.

nice linking newfag

Weird that this shit became a tradition there, Evita Peron did the same in Argentina and no other first lady after her gave a fuck.

Do a favor for everyone and send them directly to Africa.

Go to those posts, am I wrong?

Wikileaks didn't produce a video of Bill Clinton pounding loli ass so the shills are trying to distract from the fact that they were mislead.

Confirmed for shitskin from halfchan.

I'm really glad I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

If you're going to quote someone, learn to read moishe. I also said:
They can't hit her without hitting themselves in the face.
Obviously they fucking hate everything that isn't them; what it does is make them look even MORE hypocritical and foolish to normies.

lol

again, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you that namefag from the other thread that flipped out at everyone who called him a faggot?

pfft, okay.

She is probably going to focus on teaching young people safe usage of social media, which seems to be fallen to they wayside. That, or about overcoming your bullies and being a better person.

You know it!

LOL Fuck off you white knight. What have you done besides white knight since she died? Did you send money to her family? or are you just trying to score some pussy by pretending to give a shit you pussy repellent faggot.

Not surprising. The shills essentially sit and wait for any reason to throw shit into chaos. I wonder what happens when Shillary loses and gets executed.

And so the betrayal begins…

See also:

I'm still voting for him though.

Dude, look, straight up: You need to fuck off with that shit.

Do you have ANY evidence to support that this broad was the subject of Pakis or the like decrying her for being White?
Doubtful.
Do you even know the cause of death?
Also doubtful.
I've tried to find any meantion of a cause of death, and none seems forthcoming. Nor does it necessarily suggest she killed herself - perhaps she was a heroin addict, or had a genetic heart condition, or any of a number of things which would not require suicide to result in her death, which was cited as "sudden" in many of the articles I read.

But more than that… Ask yourself this hard question: Which is more likely - that this young beautiful Polish girl living in Britain, going to a majority-White school, was 'bullied to death by Pakis'… or that she was, if bullied to death at all, bullied to death by White males who were disgusted with her burning coal or fucking Pakis, eh?
That would also explain why she was complaining about her friends saying she was 'nasty' behind her back, which was also on the site where she complained about 'racism' (with no context).
When a 16 year old pretty White girl starts crying about 'racism', I'm sorry, but my mind doesn't go to thinking she was some based qt3.14159, but rather, to thinking that she was a mudshark and got ridiculed for it,doubly so when you check out her instagram and see that its full of half-naked images of this thirsty lil hoser.
> instagram.com/dagmaraxxx/
How appropriate.

Some of her friends
> instagram.com/tubzy_malone_/
> instagram.com/aleexx717/

In any case, that whole case reeked of something being covered up, and the notion of using her death, questionable in cause, to try and argue that 'internet censorship is actually good guiz!' because this girl died is abso-fucking-lute cuckoldry of a most disgusting nature.
If this chick legitimately couldn't handle the bantz and offed herself somehow, well then, good fucking riddance - its not 'bullying' that's a problem.
If an Eritrean rapes a woman in London, that's not a call that we need to do something about rape - its a call that we need to do something about the fucking African subhumans that young White girls seem deadset on bringing into our countries in droves.

Quite.

shes a woman… who cares.

She is a nice pair of tits.

pleb

4D chess ya' dummies.

She's taken, big guy ;^)

Does Melania actually promote internet censorship or just running an advertising campaign telling kids to stay the fuck away from Kikebook?

Because all social media besides imageboards(It's highly arguable that we're not social media) are cancer on society.

True but we go after Journalists and SJW's rather than innocents or kids?

When's the last time we went after someone who wasn't a bully of sorts themselves?

THE MEMES, JACK

Don't buy into this D&C bullshit. She never said "online bullies", she said there's a lot of negativity on social media. There is. Kike propaganda, degenerate behavior, violence, disturbing imagery. Jews in the media are trying to twist this into "online bullying" so they can call her a hypocrite because Trump "bullies" people, even though Trump speaks to fully grown adults.

The quality of posts has gone down drastically since the latest wave of 4cucks. Slide threads and misinfo have been rampant lately

So? Its a woman, they're not that smart. And by "focus as first lady" she means she'll do a fucking video for Youtube urging people to stop bullying.

And Trumps right by the way. What Trump means with that comment is that kids should be taught how to use the internet responsibly.

It would prevent generations of furries and bronies and other degenerate fucks from being born who were allowed to freely browse the internet by their parents.

kek, this meme needs to die. this is how shillary got here. what's next michael obongo 2024?

Wow you type Michael Obama into a search engine and Michelle comes up.

Good for her. I don't want innocent children becoming rabid neo-nazis like myself. In some ways I wish Holla Forums hadn't redpilled me…it's rather distracting and depressing

Seriously, why does this matter?

Absolutely patrician

So, she wants to eliminate trolls? Color me surprised…

You guessed it

you are going in an oven

Fuck off you white knight kike.

I assume she's a sane person who doesn't think bullying applies to adults who make their living being public personas.

As long as this doesn't lead to ant-free speech laws….. if so, fuck this.

If she explicitly defends free speech but raises awareness it'll be a good thing.

fuck off kike

How dare you blaspheme the empress.

Code words for creeping internet censorship.

wtf I hate Trump now #HillMissile

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It just goes to show: whites are so gaslighted about race they'd rather believe the most famous woman on the planet has managed to hide being a man, rather than think an old Jewish comedienne told a joke that went flat.

You guys are in such fucking denial its not funny.

This is some SJW tier shit.

But also find it hilarious when you consider that under any proposed action she'd be censoring Trump because a lot of what Trump says could at least in the eyes of the SJWs be interpreted as Politically Incorrect and subjected to censorship.

Trump would be isolate himself from her and consider divorce because if she keeps this shit up she'll cost him the election single handedly.

Anyone supporting this bitch is likely the same people supporting Anita and co in which you're not welcome here anymore faggots. Back to Reddit you go.

thank you..
but we checked our binders and their women -whose hymen was torn by the DON's well formed hands- and we came to an astounding conclusion

We had the correct records ALL ALONG

ctr outsourced to india?

*cuckservatives
**start ranting about strawman caricatures

Melania will do whatever the fuck her husband tells her to do.

This includes say shit he thinks might be helpful before an election.

they're obviously trying to bait the Clintonistas into attacking Melania in the press

Speaking of bait, who in retrospect things the Clinton coughing and fainting was bait to get Trump to attack her for being frail?

You notice all of her "I'm so sick" behavior vanished at the first debate.

You make yourselves so obvious.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were just tired of watching their supporters get attacked all across social media and in the streets.

there you go, folks

Trump is the person that should win only on the basis that he could prevent war. Clinton will declare on Russia, which is stupid. So no I'm not CTR faggot. Also fuck free trade and fuck globalisation.

If she's smart she'll shut up and move on. Because the last wife he had that kept going ended up divorced. Trump cannot support this policy without looking like a massive hypocrite, and that's really all she's accomplished. Never appease the SJW, its futile, it never shuts them up, they just take more from you because they know how easy it was to get you to capitulate.

Why doesn't this woman address the fact that Facebook and othe JEWISH owned "social" media sites have blacklisted and shadow fucking banned users for simply posting the truth? Ok now I am mad. Address this mother fucking shit Trumps. You Trumps need to cease any organization of social media operating within the United States and bankrupt them for violations of intent to free spread truth. This is a must. Anything short of this will bring wrath from the

This has to be satire, right?

Without Trump in control both Melania and Ivanka would basically be your typical feminist elite women. Ivanka especially pisses me off with all hur gurrrrll power and shit.

Sorry guys, they may be hot but their minds are pozzed to the core. I hope Trump keeps them far away from politics but I don't know, he seems to be willing to let his girls get away with almost anything.

She could very easily mean she also wants to make it safer for conservatives on social media, dude. Very easily. We're the most bullied people on social media.

anyone who can be bullied into hating themselves for being white to the point they kill themselves is the kind of baggage that brought the white race to this point to begin with.
STOP PRETENDING IT IS OK FOR US TO BE THAT WEAK

See, the bullies weren't bullied back and then she killed herself. This is what happens, you anti-bully fucknuts.

On another note:

This. The fact that she posted public pics of her in her underwear is a red flag for mental instability.

Part of what makes men strong is other men showing their support when they are weak.

The worst of the worst deserve death, but not all men who have been beaten into self hatred do.

From what I've seen on this girl, she did have support and still killed herself, good riddance she would of just spawned more suicidal noodle whites with lip piercings. Now more than ever we need to rely on quality and not quantity, so many are just beyond saving at this point.

You mean the Aryan goddess

That they are beyond saving does not mean that we should allow ourselves to be subjected to not just harassment but also attempts to get us fired or death threats.

Why didn't we expect this?

Wait im getting names mixed up here.

It's an attempt to appeal to stupid whores that are bizarrely allowed to vote.

If you talk about the God-Empress like that one more time, I'll send you to the fucking shadow realm, you limp wristed nigger.

In you go

Her responsibility is to make Trump happy and nurture her children. She should concern herself with bringing him morning coffee and blowjobs. It'd be awesome if she just said that outright. Not explicitly though; maybe something like "my job is to keep the leader of the free world content and I'm going to take it seriously by not getting distracted."

If nothing else this election has reignited my hatred for women.

but user we still require women for the procreation of our race.

You guys know that hating women and hating women's rights are two different things right?

And dyking out

Shhh. If they don't convince white men not to have kids with white women then Uncle George won't give them any shekels

Yeah, there was a pedo dad and a drug dealer mom whose coalburning railroad enthusiast became a poster child for muh bullies.

They're women user. Do you know what the hamster is?

Funny, I just stopped watching the (((press))) and started appreciating the women around me. My insurance broker is super cute, for instance.

DON'T YOU GET IT?
This is a test, OP is testing to see if we will stand by the god-empress through thick and thin.
pleb

But user, nothing in your quotes say anything about bullying. The headline is a spin. Gas yourself.

Even my adult sister who became a big ivanka fan this election said shecwas getting sick of her shit after all her childcare sucess bullshit.

most of them haven't figured that out yet

And Melania's pretty cool. What user doesn't fantasize about a model turned housewife.

I don't think there's a proper way to end social media bullying - you just gotta teach your kids to not let it bother them and to use the block feature.
Michael Obama spent her entire time trying to get school lunches to be healthier (he failed) and to 'bring back our girls' (the sub-saharan africans kidnapped by boko haram - also failed, but who gives a shit about them).

get fucked, ctr

correction, get fucked britcuck

There

Seems fitting.

I dont get the big deal, you guys are acting like autists about this, after trump gets into office, do you really think there will be a need to 'bully' these cucks anymore?

In fact, most of these people have promised to move to canada or elsewhere once he assumes the throne

I don't give a shit about a poor sweetheart wasn't able to handle some online bullying. Internet must be free, and it's already too much regulated for my taste. So fuck your internet censorship. I hope that this melania bitch will shut the fuck up once in the white house and will let the Don rules. Chances are that he will grateful to the internet, given the support that wikileaks indirectly handed to him

AYO HOL UP

"We need to guide them and teach them about social media because I see a lot of negativity on it and we need to help them."

She's going to teach them WHAT THE FUCK IS CYBERBULLYING NIGGA, JUST TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER NIGGA

praise kek with the trips of satanica

NYT article yesterday or the day before about all the 10-14 year olds killing themself. How it's the number one cause of death now. Just surpassed car accidenst. Had no idea but it fits with the adult rate being at a 30 year high. So this seems like a good thing.

Well fuck the slav cunt and the other kid.

If she'd had a baby she would have survived for the sake of the child.

White girls need to be pregnant with their first by 18.

To be fair, kids really shouldn't be on social media. What the everloving fuck does a 12 year old need a kikebook for? Nothing except getting exposed to potential pedos and jew brainwashing, that's what. If Melania helps get the normies out of the clutches of social media controlling their lives then good for her. Furthermore, liberals can't say shit about her being a champion for victims of online bullying because in their minds they are indeed the victims of online bullying, even though everyone knows that they've been far nastier as a group than any other group. They have no choice but to either a) support her position which they will can't do without eating crow, b) say nothing, which is impossible because their overinflated egos won't let anything slide, or c) attack her and only further prove her point about online bullies.

Trump must be teaching Melania how to play 4D chess, too.

Why does anyone give a shit about Poles anyway, they're part of the problem. Vastly preferable to pakis and niggers, but burgers just don't understand that outside of America, there is no 'white race' and we don't want immigrants of any kind. Burger anons need to stop shilling her death, the faggot white knights.

Preach it Brother, parents who allow or even encourage this are filth.

Not to mention the disgusting trend of anyone between the ages of 5 and 15 having never seen the sky as that would require them to tilt their neck up and look away from the digital jew.

Good for the country as a whole, not so good for all the kikeropractors who are making bank off all the kids with fucked up necks for looking at phones/tablets in perpetuity since they were old enough to sit up. I only hope she will use her platform to highlight that social media is not for children. I'm not sure that's the direction she will take with it though but one can only hope.

Why are you surprised, Trump himself called for banning violent video games and internet censorship. Pretty much the same thing.

You're on the "digital jew" right now.

Difference is that in 15 minutes I am leaving for a day of shooting. Something else these children will never experience outside the digital jew.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious too and skirting around the actual point of the sentence, faggot.

I hope she will use it as an excuse to kill the fucking KIKEbook

she doesn't give a shit about being the First Lady and will do absolutely nothing, she clearly didn't want Trump to run and wants nothing to do with this crap.

How you were attacking people for using the internet while you are doing the same and then saying I should just take your word that you are some kind of renaissance man with your time.

I was commenting on the observable overuse by a generation, not general use.
you need to find the nearest tall object and dive head first off it, you lack the most simple comprehension and it is evidence from your post history in this thread.

Just go back to cuckchan faggot, your limp dick logic will soar there.

3/10 got me to reply

new ip, new id, if you don't use opsec you deserve to get burned