Salem, Oregon All/pol/ Alert!

Help me elect (((Jeffrey Edward Epstein))) to the Marion County, Salem Oregon, position of Soil and Water Conservation Director for Zone 2.

He is running unopposed, and even a few local Holla Forums votes could give him the win.

I wrote him in for pretty much every office, but his chances are slim for anything other than Soil and Water Conservation Director for Zone 2.

Maybe he could win some seats in your town?

W-What?

If anyone wanted to spread this to halfers, that would be fine with me. I'm banned and the router is in the other room.
I will pay on snake pic for said service.

Jeff2016

Help me elect (((Jeffrey Edward Epstein))) to all unopposed seats in every city there is a poltard.

….No?

but why… ?

Is that like a reverse ellipsis?

What kind of a stupid fuck are you? Does this look like cuckchan?

Er, something is buggy here…

Because it would be funny if the man behind the Lolita Express and Pedo Island won multiple seats around the country.
Just write him in if there is an open seat, or incumbent.

Every fucking thread

sage

do you realize what you'd be responsible for OP?

Faggot. Go make a thread you would like, and come back and post the link.
Fucking Christ.

Backing a candidate?

Sage and report this nigger thread.

CTR I know its getting desperate 5 days before the election and all, but you've got to have better slide tactics than this, fuck off

What was your favorite thread today? One up to par, for you?
Did you make a really good thread today? Link me up to that shit.
Or just STFU and go say something worthwhile in a thread you do like, little bitch.

Nigger. I live in Oregon. Trump couldn't ever win here.
I voted straight (R) other than one Dem I like.
Are you fucking retarded? Be more detailed in your criticisms or shut your little soft mouth.

This is the first time I've voted for someone who could actually win, but still not in Oregon.

I'm seeing the open positions, and kicking myself for not running.
Soil and Water Zone Captain sounds cool to me, and probably has health care.

Yep. In an age when most people are forced to live on a government check, it makes sense to just go work for the fucking government.