wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43962
archive.is/fLdNL

(archive is clean!)

THIS IS TREASON!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4ch*an.org/pol/thread/95939016
boards.4ch*an.org/pol/thread/95940008
boards.4ch*an.org/pol/thread/95940599
web.archive.org/web/20161103225949/http://edition.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/07/19/o.smartest.advice/
fury.ne
8ch.net/pol/res/8065549.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's already been discussed over and over, and she lost her job at CNN over it. Find something else.(B&)

FUCK OFF CTR

Hahahaha you CTR fucks always get that first post.

It doesn't matter that Brazile took the fall. It shows a continued collusion between Clinton's campaign and the media networks. Clinton had a massive advantage of Sanders in the debates since she already knew the questions being asked.

It might be minor in relation to the murders and warhawking that have defined Clinton's careers, but most normalfags don't like to see Presidential candidates blatantly cheat like this. This goes beyond just Donna Brazile because Hillary Clinton directly benefited from her debate rigging.

Here what is? You provide no context, which indicates that this must be a slide thread meant to distract from important threads like

try harder ctr

You mean that same thread that's being spammed all over 4cuck/pol/?

boards.4ch*an.org/pol/thread/95939016
boards.4ch*an.org/pol/thread/95940008
boards.4ch*an.org/pol/thread/95940599

Fuck off with your D&C garbage m8. Donna Brazile is still the head of the DNC and she needs to be fired.

You dumb fucks. The OP is CTR for posting the same shit we've been discussing for days, while new pertinent info needs weeding through. Total goddamn distraction. Fucking idiots, all of you.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Threads like this are sliding all the Hillary kiddiefucking threads. There's this one. The Eric Trump one, the old Time wise tweets, and other old shit being dredged up to slide the threads about the Clintons and their degeneracy.

That really is such bullshit though. A peon like Brazile does the dirty work on behalf of Hillary to give her an unfair advantage in the election, and when she's caught, the only thing that happens is the peon gets removed. Same shit with Scott Foval, as another example. The top (hill)dog is able to keep getting away unscathed even though she's the one behind all this. And then the ZOG media can sit back and say "well we DID do something about the problem, goyim!". Even though it completely misses the overall point, and the fact that penalizing the peon after they've already pulled off their scheme doesn't even matter. And they know it.

This is precisely the sort of stuff you'd see in organized crime that brought about RICO to combat it. Hillary's ass should be getting RICO'd right now.

herp derp fucked up the sage, but at least I got Hitler dubs.

It’s not treason, but whatever.

back to reddit ctr

JUST

Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna:
“I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that fucking Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the fuck to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”

web.archive.org/web/20161103225949/http://edition.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/07/19/o.smartest.advice/

Learn how to use the site before you shill here kike.

She does look like a brain dead buffalo.

Kek, good post user.

wow. that thread is a direct duplicate of the one here, and the argument being used by shills is repeated as well. (light blue ID commenter). Shills confirmed

The thing they're glossing over is who gave he the questions?

had to be CNN. we just need to find the proof

Calm down I had to take a shit. I've probably been posting here longer than you cocksuckers, since you seriously don't remember us doing this whole thing already last month. Its not like someone merely mentioned it, there was a fucking sticky and investigation and anything.

Meanwhile the Clinton's kid diddling is coming to light and you matzo eating fucks have the balls to call me a kike.

appreciate the bump

She still denies that she ever shared any questions though, genius.

I hope Trump brings the death penalty back.

check em

this, we covered this in the podesta threads, what, a week ago? Then again when she was canned from CNN.
I would imagine OP's heart is in the right place but we need people to keep up.

a week ago it was one question.
this week its many questions "from time to time."

try harder CTR.

Just a clarification. How is "getting the questions in advance" considered "treason"? Treason is giving aid and/or comfort to an enemy of the State in a time of war.

Didn't we already know this?

she's admitted to getting debate questions "from time to time"… which means she was leaked more than one question. which means CNN has been leaking the questions to her 'from time to time'.

its fucking over for CNN

Oh. Well that's not treason. It's not even close to treason. It's shady dealings, but it ain't treason.

leaking debate questions to change the course of a presidential debate is literally treasons. ctr please go.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

based mods

WE'VE KNOWN THIS FOR AGES, FUCK

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS

(1)

Seriously, this has been known for weeks.

fury.ne
ws/2016/10/breaking-wikileaks-reveals-dnc-chair-helped-hillary-cheat/

She's already been let go from CNN. Spreading an old email around, when there are still hundreds of new ones to sift through, is not going to do anything.

its been known for weeks someone leaked ONE debate question to the nigger bitch.

now its known there have been more than one question leaked from the different debates, as she admitted to receiving not ONE question but questionS (plural), from "time-to-time."

stay defeated, ctr.

Seriously, kill yourself.

bump for journalists

That's not the legal definition of treason.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort." - Article III, Section 3, United States Constitution.

For this action to be treason, Hillary Clinton would have to be an enemy of the United States. She is not. As much as your fee-fees say she should be, she is not. So calling this treason makes you look ignorant and downplays your entire argument.

WTF is this goon speak? Get the fuck out.

CTR CONFIRMED.
arrogance and need to be right exposed you. it may not be legal treason, but I do believe she will hang, and so will CNN - right after Hillary.

8ch.net/pol/res/8065549.html

How do you hang a television station?

Unlike your arrogance and need to be right? Damn, son. When someone disagrees with you and you start screaming "m-muh boogieman!!!", that is the very definition of "arrogance" and "need to be right". It's also pathetic as fuck. I'm done with you, nigger.

first by exposing the corrupt players, from the bottom to the top. they will lose their positions and credibility. the network as a whole will lose credibility once the higher-ups are ousted. second you break up the monopoly on media. everything from news to hollywood owned by a handful of jews. new laws may be created to prevent such monopolization, and i believe trump hinted at enacting a few.

stay defeated, ctr

You have to go back.

Le bump

bump

She should probably do her research on that one.

Has CTR finally overrun/destroyed Holla Forums?

see

stay defeated

I've known that she leaked more than 1 debate question for a couple days. Not sure where you've been. It's been covered by the media already.

Cage that dykie silverback

One Jew at a time.