Two terrabyte drive with Clinton White House emails missing, presumed stolen from National Archives

web.archive.org/web/20161103221210/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794273710559657987
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794273710559657987
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Those dastardly Trump loving racist nazi communist racist Putin supporting Russians. Every
Fucking
Time

I doubt it's of much real significance. There are likely many official copies of the evidence emails in various govt depts atp.

Who was that guy who was caught stealing documents from the National Archive a few years ago? He was a former top level guy from the Bush or the Clinton administration. I forgot his name.

Holy fuck
How is this not sticky

It better be this.

tfw when your backup protocol exceeds top tier us gov standards

Seriously though, they can't have only one copy of this data, say it ain't so.

It says right there they have an identical copy already

*hopefully identical copy

Can't know for sure unless you compare both

Sounds like Sandy Berger visited the National Archives one last time before he joined his fellow kikes in Kek's eternal oven.

That's the guy I had in mind. Do we know which documents he tried to steal?

There are, my buddy does computer forensics, making backups is literally the first thing they do, often times on-site in their vans at the crime scene.

Originally before 2001? He destroyed classified documents on (((al-Qaeda))), which means probable evidence of CIA knowledge of the 9/11 attacks before they happened, and who financed the operation.

Bumpiboo

Yeah, pure coincidence right here.

I don't know why they even bother still when this only hurts Hillary more in the end in the eyes of the people like she's still at it even when we all know it's over.

(((Sandy Berger)))

Pump

Damn that's alot of missing files.

page 24.

page 25

We need to find out who took it out of the National Archives. There must be security cameras everywhere.

page 23 already? whoa