LA Times Reporter Hopes for Donald Trump’s Death

thegate*waypundit.com/2016/11/awful-la-times-reporter-hopes-donald-trumps-death/

He's now been fired by the LA Times
breit*bart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/update-la-times-severs-relationship-with-reporter-who-wished-for-donald-trumps-death/

Not archived, since archive is compromised. Deal with it.

Where's the joke then?

They tried that before

Hmmm. Not on the list. I'll get digging.

He lives in Korea. I have no idea how read gook runes.

ie he realized after saying it that it was going to get himself in hot shit and tried to save face.
It didn't work.

Why do people like him have no concept of consequences for your actions?
It's like they can't think ahead.
Even if you work for one of the countless corrupt (((media))) sources, flat out calling for the death of someone in public is a sure way for everyone to quickly disavow you.

Report him to the FBI.

Really user? You think someone would do that? So go on the Internet and act like treasonous asshat?

Top kek.

Then take a screenshot of the article you faggot.

The ugliness and hypocrisy of the left is showing more and more as their stranglehold is weakening. Watch as their ridicule of opposition turns to outright and unashamed hatred; revealing themselves as the weaker side.

Fixed the links for you, newfag.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/awful-la-times-reporter-hopes-donald-trumps-death/

www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/update-la-times-severs-relationship-with-reporter-who-wished-for-donald-trumps-death/

If you don't include the http at the start, 8ch won't make it clickable, and you don't need to throw an asterisk or a space into it like a retard.

Top fucking Kek.

REPORT TO FBI & SS

Tippity top kek. These retards never learn.

The LA Times has been surprisingly good the past few months. Still meh but compared to the other usual suspects… not bad.

Bump for great success that makes CTR scum raaaaaaage. This faggot is just the start.

Didn't the LA Times endorse Trump months ago? What a fucking retard.

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

Trump curse when?

Every time.

What the fuck are you talking about?

got a picture of this screaming numale?

I don't think they ever formally endorsed Trump (could be wrong though).

However, the LA Times national poll has consistently been one of the few that have Trump ahead of Clinton. I'm not sure what methodology they use or if its accurate, but at least they're more honest than the rest of the kike media.

I don't read the LA Times however. It could still be the usual anti-white marxist drivel with slightly less Trump hate.

not sure what that user is on about, but I gotta check those trip dubs

I feel like that whole archive.is is compromised story was fabricated so faggots like OP could pretend they don't need to archive.

la times is a tracking poll, so poll the same group continuously through the election. if you fuck up a tracking poll at the beginning then the absolute numbers are kinda useless, but it doesn't let pollsters correct the record with sampling and weighting, and it gives good info on trends for how people are reacting to news in any event.

That's called a full house, user.

polite sage

This.
Normies are starting to take notice too

the joke is he wasnt expecting repercussions

What? Links have never been clickable for me on Holla Forums. Even ones with the http.

I want more vids of libshits being forced out

AHAHAHAHA DUMB FUCKING KIKE GET FUCKING REKT

Not a crime, so it wouldn't do any good. You can hope for whatever the fuck you want, unless he made a threat, he's done nothing illegal.

Of course, it doesn't have to be illegal to get him fired, and we should definitely rub his face in it.