Early indoctrination

this is what my little brother told me today. in summation if you weren't voting for Clinton you got in trouble.
this is fucking indoctrination. he's in the 3rd grade! he's NINE ! and they're pushing this.
and then THEY GIVE HIM A "HISPANIC FRIENDLY" book about a fucking female mechanic who works on lo-ridas. WHAT THE FUCK

that's an early age for a redpill

Pretty sure they can't do that. Document and report.

Your little "brother" is a lost cause. I wonder what gender ze decides to be!

Subhuman detected, engage with care.

Not on my fucking watch he's not
he's fairly redpilled by me already. he gets in trouble a LOT for not following standards.
like a 2 part spic gang gave him a few bruises recently. texas is a lost cause at this point

good man!

polite sage for not especially important thread

This you should actually go as an adult and talk with someone in the administration there.
If they double down on it, go to your conservative friendly news outlet of choice. Either that or post it on social media.

i understand the sage. thank you for it politley
i wish i had more info on it. i might ask him to report to me the pro clinton shit in his school

There goes a significant percentage of the population.

Foreigners must go.

You didn’t sage.

lol literally sjw-distopia-tier

im not joking
pics related
Woman wrote it dude illustrated.
Cathy camper is woman.
"Cathy Camper is an artist, librarian and author of books for children and teens, living in Portland, Oregon.[1]"
she apparently is an (((Arab))) arab my ass looks like a kike.

Bonus books art.
to prove it exists.

What the fuck are you talking about, user? The lad got in trouble for refusing, and his older brother is a Holla Forumsack.

I think kids in public school are going to be fantastically easy to redpill. Think about it, lads. The reason that the baby boomers and most of Gen X are so pozzed is because they didn't experience this degeneracy in their formative years. They are comfortable and decadent, and have for years allowed jews to monopolize their power over the globe. But the kids are experiencing it firsthand, and while many are too stupid or sheep-like to resist the programming, it will rub against the nonconformers and drive them in the opposite direction. It is these people who have the ability to change society.

Think about the Weimar Republic as an example. People such as Uncle Adolf suffered under a degenerate and impoverished regime. And this is what is happening now, with the rise of the new right.

Sending your children to a State ran school is child abuse.

He's my brother not my kid i dont have a say. we're also poorfags not enough money even if we wanted to to homeschool the guy.

No it isn't, just that "redpilling" children is about teaching them to think critically; not trust whatever your peers, teachers or the media tells you, especially when they tell you what to think; don't follow the crowd but your own judgement; trust what your heart feels is right and always take the moral high ground even others are doing wrong, etc. It isn't the same "redpill" as teaching them facts about WW2, Jews, etc. but it's teaching them how to reach those conclusions themselves and fight indoctrination.

Of course, it's still just as sorry a place to be as being a redpilled adult. You have to really think hard if it's worth doing it to them. Not everyone is strong enough to stand against the world, but it's very hard to return to normal life once you've already started down that path.

Remember, user, most humans throughout history were born and educated at home. It's in our programming to trust those in the family-household unit. Redpill him in doses as he ages. I recommend going too deep too quickly (kikes) lest he repeat it at school and get sent away.

Chances are this whole thing will backfire. The more they push the more they will rebel. People like to think they are free. The more obvious your indoctrination the less likely people will think that they are free thus they will rebel.

THIS. RECORD IT (but don't share unless they know you recording, just at the least for accurate transcription purposes)

I hope you rewarded your brother appropriately. Take him out for pizza and icecream or something. Buy him a BB gun.

You need to reinforce his refusal to submit, otherwise they'll wear him down over the next 10 years.

I get that they force children into their indoctrination camps. I am just being a moralfag

wow user, ur bro's homeschool sounds like shit. whats ur mom teaching him? oh what's that? he goes to pubic school? what did you expect. and why are you making this shit thread.

Another subhuman

he's gradually being redpilled.

Trust me he's gonna get a good treat for going against the rules
also he redpilled a friend of his to get on the trump wagon so there is that.

bump

Define, 'trouble', OP. Are you worried he'll turn into a tranny Miley Cyrus by the Spring? Well, the good news is, you only have… about a decade more of work to do.

No i mean in school he was put in trouble.