Degenerate whore shilling for killdawg

Degenerate whore says:
Vote for killery because like, Trump is evil

archive.is/9U2Gl

Former Disney child star Miley Cyrus – now a tongue-wagging, nude-wrecking-ball-riding, twerking, pansexual singer – wants everyone to know that she thinks Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is “a total goddess” even though the now twice-FBI-investigated candidate wasn’t Miley's first pick.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/14/miley-cyrus-whore-photo/
celebuzz.com/2014-10-02/miley-cyrus-katy-perry-slut/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110807233049AAonDuv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are too late with the news.
go back to cuckchan.

“And these are your choices, and it’s terrifying if someone besides Hillary Clinton – we shouldn’t even say the name – becomes president,” Cyrus added. “So I think she’s a total goddess, and I just love her. And I’m really excited to see her for the next four – maybe eight – years.”
"I hope you're right," DeGeneres replied.

DEGENERATE

eat shit, ctr

Shocked she didn't offer sex like madonna or go topless like schumer. it's only sideboob and was airbrushed to shit, don't bother Isn't katy perry supposed to do some naked photoshoot or some shit for hillary? I remember hearing about that months ago.

Top fucking kek.

OH NO, WHORE VOTE LANDSLIDE INCOMING?

I AM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS

Well that does it for me! I'm voting Soros/Hillary now! War with Russia? Fuck yeah! Absolute corruption? You bet, buddy!

This fine upstanding young lady has shown me the light

Is that seriously how the interview went? Hope they delivery was in monotone, anyone believing this shit is retarded
Democracy was a mistake, universal suffrage even more so

A surprising endorsement from Ms. Weimar 201X

Kek.

I appreciate the sentiment, but do you realize the percentage of women in this country that are vapid cunts? That being said, they're already voting for shilldawg so this endorsement does nothing. The best part is referring to her as a goddess. I don't think even her supporters can stretch that far.

They don't get it, the times have changed normal people aren't into shitty people from Hollywood. We don't like you, we don't want you and most importantly we fuck don't want you anywhere close to having influence.

There's a new world order coming. The age of morality and honor is back, the white man has come back to claim it's lands again.

wew

hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/14/miley-cyrus-whore-photo/

Miley Cyrus Calls Herself A ‘Whore’ – See Topless Selfie

celebuzz.com/2014-10-02/miley-cyrus-katy-perry-slut/

Miley Cyrus Calls Katy Perry a “Slut,” Makes Everyone Really Uncomfortable

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110807233049AAonDuv

Why did Miley Cyrus become such a whore?

My money is on sexually abused child star, pedowood/Foundation connection.

Jews

You might say that she died a few years ago.

Do even liberals care about the opinion of these clows ?

she died some time ago, literally died that is, not figuratively

the one that the media calls miley cyrus is an impersonator used to make the masses become more depraved

also real miley was murdered

At least she is right in one thing. Calling herself a whore.

I have no guilty conscience calling her a stupid, stupid, degenerate whore

……. it isn't even quality degeneracy……

Billy Ray must be proud

He's just upset that her vag got all diseased

All Miley fansluts were already voting Hillary so nothing was lost

Are you feeling ok user? Why did you think a single person here or in the world would want to see Amy Schumer topless?

that's weird I heard she was giving up on Hillary

Same type of tactics that ruined Reddit in its beginnings happening here. If "they had their way this imageboard would be full of celebullshit and cat pictures. Garbage like this should be removed instantly

sage this shit

Oh look. We got Miley, Lena Dunham and the movie 300 all near the top. (((coincidence)))

who gives a fuck

You're wrong but whatever faggot. Feel free to report it

What exactly is this supposed to be sliding?

Fucking paranoid faggot I swear.

If you don't like a thread don't bump it or report it. But don't whine here like a bitch

Faggots whining this is slide thread. ORLY? Because that is news to me! What am I sliding, bitch?

MKULTRA'D or just abuse victim?

Looks like pedowood'd or mkultra'd.

Absolute Godless degeneracy.

I thought this was interesting because she is basically setting a message to young girls to be promiscuous, degenerate whores

Come on guys, we all know that some pathetic fucks lurk here too.

I could believe this. Tell me more user.

I wonder if normalfags have noticed that Hillary's entire voter base is made up of nothing but social rejects, degenerates, and minorities.

She almost broke her conditioning. Can't have that. She's too tightly wound around Jew fingers.

This

Make show on ellen DeGeneracy

Also thank you mods for being fucking cunts and anchoring an actual relevant doscussion

*discussion

Consider the first pic. The rest are just some extras for max disgust.

Whut?

tell us more user

(it's right above you faggot)

see first pic

a lot of new younger actors kind of look like more deformed versions of older actors or just slightly genetic variations. I'm not even into the type of stuff you posted about but it always seemed strange to me how some of them look so similar.

I've completely distanced myself from such cancer, so I wouldn't know. But don't forget all actors pass through auditions, their traits could be artificially selected (or changed via plastic surgery).

Like I said I don't read any thing like "conspiracy" type stuff but just from casual watching and seeing random 15-20+ year old actors who look so much like older actors. It may just be them finding people who look similar to keep up subconscious facial recognition of actors.

I think they also want to get back at her and defile her image for refusing to be their bitch.

poor Miley

Some of them should compare their genetics.