US State Dept has released 357 new Clinton emails

GET DIGGING!

FOIA Link: archive.fo/o/aGJ5M/https://foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Nov03_2016
Archive: archive.fo/aGJ5M

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Nov03_2016
archive.is/yHngY
archive.is/hfPGl
8ch.net/pol/res/8065549.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

START DIGGING YOU FUCKS!

well…. here is something interesting

foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Nov03_2016

Paying the Taliban?

357 new reasons shillary deserves a .357

When FBI announced they looking back into the email stuff, alot of people were saying on twitter before it was announced 650k emails that its only 3 files, wonder if this is linked to that.

Nice dubs and I would say yes that's interesting

Interesting but not necessarily revelatory; some possible context to that statement:
archive.is/yHngY

This is all quite old, are there any chances to find something meaningful? still digging but i would like to know

additional article on subject: archive.is/hfPGl

Not really all that surprising. Keep the goys and gals at home happy by making it look like they're completely stomping an enemy with minimal opposition and a very low casualty rate (muh 4,000 aside, as much as people cite it like it's a big deal, it's an extremely small death rate for a 10+ year war in 2 different coubtries.).

got a data breach of classified emails

HILLARY PERSONALLY APPROVES A PARAGRAPH FOR AN ARTICLE ABOUT HER IN TIME MAGAZINE

link it

Bump. It could be a hint

just search pelosi

tell me where I fucked up user

nevermind I think I found it, I'll post another pic in a second

Just checking those dubs.

oh shiiiit

yeah sorry not sure how to link

Something about this seems weird, mostly just the fact that Abedin has to remind Hillary about this guy that she apparently wrote letters to the DOJ for something relating to this guy. Probably saying "please award this guy's brother the Medal of Honor because he died"

I guess I should look into the My Good Deed organization

Nevermind I'm a fucktard and that is an old email, disregard everything I suck cocks

GET IN HERE YOU NIGGERS! ITS OVER FOR HILLARY! SMOKING GUN FOUND!

8ch.net/pol/res/8065549.html

Fuck off dumbass, that isn't a smoking gun