FIRE MONKEY CHOSE TRUMP

FIRE MONKEY CHOSE TRUMP

Praise Kek! Meme magic is real!

Trump's gonna win it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/monkey-kisses-the-cardboard-cutout-of-us-presidential-news-photo/620802860#monkey-kisses-the-cardboard-cutout-of-us-presidential-candidate-a-picture-id620802860

Not archiving because archive.is is compromised and harvesting IPs.

Told you he had the nigger vote

His handler doesn't seem to believe what he is seeing.

Whew, some one with Chickens try the same in Januari!

I guess dubs confirm

Monkeys aren't apes.

You should still archive anyway. If and when archive.is fixes itself, the link will eventually direct itself to the archived page. The problem at the moment is that it doesn't direct itself to the archived page, only the hijacked exploit.

Just pastebin queer

Why would some dumb Chinaman give a shit if Trump is elected?

www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/monkey-kisses-the-cardboard-cutout-of-us-presidential-news-photo/620802860#monkey-kisses-the-cardboard-cutout-of-us-presidential-candidate-a-picture-id620802860

We're reaching levels of meme magic that shouldn't even be possible

kek is with us, the fire monkey is with us. Our enemies shall burn in the pits of hell.

This will win Trump the black vote.

Praise KEK

2016 is just the warmup.

2017 is when the fun begins

checked

What happens in the year of the fire cock?

The real schlonging begins.

You know full well.

Chaos.

Did you miss the 58 quadrillion times Trump shat on China for jewing and taking jobs away from the US?

I considered myself a realist, an atheist before this election cycle.

Now.

I am a Hitler idolizing frog worshiping patriotic race realist who is fighting jews with meme magic.

You know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

I start work at the State Department next month, starting as a drone, but I am going to do my part to MAGA.

Fire cock is going to be magnificent.

Post related is when I put on my wizard hat…

The race war kicks, we begin the holocaust(for real this time), and we hang the traitor

PRAISE KEK

why

do

you

do

this?

get fucked autist

hes from reddit obviously

>>>/improve/ has a thread about improving banter because honestly that is just embarrassing

Great, now I really want a thread for crappy images.

JUST

FUCK

MY

oops, meant to post

The keks keep coming. That little bugger didn't even hesitate, destroyed the mantle on his way to the God Emperor.

Trump confirmed Sun Wukong resurrection?

ASS

Gay