Trump Sexual Assault Accusers PAID OFF

DEMS HANDING OUT BRIBES TO STUMP TRUMP

gotnews.com/breaking-ex-apprentice-summerzervos-paid-500000-gloriaallred-accuse-trump-deal-went-others/

Based Chuck Johnson just broke this story:

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE, SINK THESE WHORES

(((Gloria Allred)))

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ayugr/breaking_exapprentice_summerzervos_paid_500000_by/

Didn't another one of the accusers recently change her story as well?

Didn't mean to sage, sorry.

WE GOT EM ON THE RUN

I won't take this from leftists. I won't take this from anybody. Why would I take this now, because it fits the narrative?

Yeah they're dropping like flies atm

Also,

Totally fearless journalism, guys

the jews wont report it, they don't care about truth, Truth and God is what they are in rebellion against

I like Chuck, but he'd better have proof of this.

Yeah, as much as I want it to be true just so I could rub it in some people's faces, "a source saying something" isn't evidence of anything at all. It's not breaking news unless there's something to back it up, it's just roleplaying.

ENOUGH!

I keep seeing this WORTHLESS SHIT posted all over the place, the same WORTHLESS SHIT in all cases:
Its nothing but rumors, smoke and mirrors.

Stop posting this shit, and stop buying into it, you fucking morons.

READ THE GOD DAMNED ARTICLE AND SEE THAT IT AMOUNTS TO NOTHING.

FUCKING WORTHLESS

I've noticed all of these "accusers" are ugly as shit. Trump has a very high bar when it comes to the women he finds attractive. He wouldn't even give any of these hags a second look.

Christ, even the fucking end of the article lays out the average normies response to this shit:

Seriously, you make us look bad by posting/buying-into this utter tripe - if this were some leftist rag talking about anonymous sources, say, accusing Trump of rape, would you buy it?
No?
Then you shouldn't buy it from Chuck the Cuck Johnson.

gotnews' constant shekel begging does annoy me, but they do deliver

Oh shit dude, Allred said she didn't give the money directly so this is nothing, amirite? Down tools everyone

prfags need to fuck of

It's funny cause "Zervos" means left in modern Greek.

Aka

Terrible advice.

EVIDENCE OR FUCK OFF

cool archive link

is that shekelberg?

stop posting Roger

archive faggot