WIKILEAKS IS ON THE SEX TRAFFICKING CASE

START OF PHASE 3?

https:// twitter.com/wikileaks/sta
tus/794247777756860417

Assange don't give a fuck no more. He's straight up retweeting posts from /r/The_Donald now, most of which was sourced from halfchan. He's watching us.

Will this throw Wikileaks' credibility in the shitter, or does this mean he has concrete proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Nov03_2016
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Comey|jcomey|comeyj|jamescomey|Loretta|Lynch|llynch|lorettalynch|lynchl|FBI|DoJ|Weiner|Wiener|aweiner|weinera|anthonyweiner|Huma|Abedin|ahuma|humaa|humaabedin|"department of justice"|server|"her emails"|kadzik|pkadzik|peterkadzik|kadzikp|Giuliano|mcgabe|amcgabe|mcgabea|andrewmcgabe|Mueller|robertmueller|muellerr|rmueller|"Sally Yates"|syates|yatess|sallyyates|Carlin|jcarlin|jpcarlin|carlinj|carlinjp|johhnpcarlin|johncarlin|breuer|lbreuer|breuerl|labreuer|breauerla|larryabreuer|larrybreuer|jamesmcole|jamescole|jcole|jmcole|colej|colejm|williamjbaer|williambaer|billbaer|wjbaer|wbaer|baer|baerw|baerj|baerbill|raymondhusler|rhusler|huslerr|husler|vvllar|evvillar|evillar|velezvillar|gowdy|pagliano|bpagliano|chaffetz|combetta|"paul combe"|pcombe|combep|"bill thornton"|bthornton|"Platte River"|"Plate River"|PRN|bengazi|bengazzi|bengazii|"ambassador stevens"|"christopher stevens"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794272236073058305?lang=en-gb
wiki
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/886
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-2/DOC_0C06131699/C06131699.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-2/DOC_0C06131701/C06131701.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elders_(organization)
twitter.com/cernovich
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
joyofsatan.org/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15543
twitter.com/hashtag/LauraSilsby?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=BVWP5jwMrlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wikileaks has tweeted crap from here and reddit before, since Assange went dark

I see no indication that they have anything on sex trafficking other than what's shown in the image.

P.S. - You should go dig and find something yourself rather than make such pointless threads.

Consider the record corrected

Goddamnit, is that all they have? Podesta emails?

Damn. Seems kikely that CF would at least be taking money from child traffickers.

The FBI have never been a major focus of the Podesta emails, so that at least might be something new. Or it could just be an overview of the shady connections between Assistant AG Peter Kadzik and Podesta/Clinton/Marc Rich. Even though that's already known, more publicity can't be a bad thing.

Timing suggests that cuckchan post might not be LARPING….

If true, Assange is a fucking idiot for not having come forward with this a long time ago.

Do people just not get this?
You have Saturday to destroy Clinton - after that, it absolutely will not matter what comes out, no matter how awful.

If that bitch gets into office, none of this will matter, it will all be swept under the rug, and Assange is going to get merc'd with a quickness.
Now is the time, faggots - anything released after Saturday will not have enough time to circulate to the normies, and will thus be irrelevant come election day.

For posterity

Bruh

Glad you thumbnailed it, because it’s utter shit in the first place.

Choose one.

Do ants have posteriors?

Why take candy from a baby, when you can just take the baby?

At work on my mobile, anyone who has seen the other boards knows what the tumbnail is referencing.

Timing is coincidental and suspect, my only point.

You are a gigantic fagoplexatronic level 45 cuck lich fam.

Habbening?

HAPPENING

foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Nov03_2016

State Department is owned by Hillary. This is going to be a whole lot of nothing so they can say "hurr durr we released the emails and there's nothing in them ;)"

A badge I wear with honor fam

What the hell? Is each file separate? And there are 18 pages of individual links?

lol Chelsea knows who her dad is

disregard that i suck cocks
Hillary's mother was still alive in 2010.

user, isn't that hillary writing the message? HRC's mom was still alive in 2010.

Thanks for supplementing the record, user.

Isnt that supposed to have started by now?

Is it Happening?

https:// archive.is/ALCUY

Interesting. If you click the case number on the right, it includes an additional 10 pages of records, 549 in total.
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

Got a link to that thread?
I'm lazy/ F5ing WL

Nice find. Still, 549 is a very paltry number.

I see.

I got the image from another guy that posted the cap, sorry dude.

How about that.

bye shill

Record Corrected!

Please proceed to the next thread!

WHY ISNT IT POSTED?!

Don't shoot the messenger.

Am I retarded? Is there no way to download all of these documents at once? this reading room site is miserable

Okay.

sage

Don’t worry, user. I’m not upset at you.

Shill

I'm sorry, I forgot everyone is a larper when it comes to this sort of thing.
Can't wait until you larp as a hanged shill.

OP in that pic gave "verification" "md5" hashes which are not valid md5 hashes (which can't include the "s" letter for example). So probably a larper.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Comey|jcomey|comeyj|jamescomey|Loretta|Lynch|llynch|lorettalynch|lynchl|FBI|DoJ|Weiner|Wiener|aweiner|weinera|anthonyweiner|Huma|Abedin|ahuma|humaa|humaabedin|"department of justice"|server|"her emails"|kadzik|pkadzik|peterkadzik|kadzikp|Giuliano|mcgabe|amcgabe|mcgabea|andrewmcgabe|Mueller|robertmueller|muellerr|rmueller|"Sally Yates"|syates|yatess|sallyyates|Carlin|jcarlin|jpcarlin|carlinj|carlinjp|johhnpcarlin|johncarlin|breuer|lbreuer|breuerl|labreuer|breauerla|larryabreuer|larrybreuer|jamesmcole|jamescole|jcole|jmcole|colej|colejm|williamjbaer|williambaer|billbaer|wjbaer|wbaer|baer|baerw|baerj|baerbill|raymondhusler|rhusler|huslerr|husler|vvllar|evvillar|evillar|velezvillar|gowdy|pagliano|bpagliano|chaffetz|combetta|"paul combe"|pcombe|combep|"bill thornton"|bthornton|"Platte River"|"Plate River"|PRN|bengazi|bengazzi|bengazii|"ambassador stevens"|"christopher stevens"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

sage because it hurts your feelings

Okay, yeah. So?

I'm gonna wait until the 5th, if they don't deliver by then I'll be still fucking happy about all the other shit so it won't matter.

holy shit that link

ITS OUT

ITS OUT

(5)(filtered)

You are a horrible shill. Just stick to your (1) and be done with it.

GAH we can't use the date-released field to separate the new ones from the ones earlier today!

PODESTA EMAILS PART 28 IS OUT NOW

Strawman.
The image uses fake MD5 hashes. It’s LARPing, a hoax, and you’re reported for supporting git.
Strawman. No one said anything like that.

From: , Mike Schmidt >> Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 2:53 PM To: NSM >> Subject: emails Nick, We’re preparing a story on how Mrs. Clinton’s top advisers at the State Department used their private email accounts for some of their email correspondences with her. We’ve learned that Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, Philippe Reines, Jake Sullivan and Monica Hanley, used personal email accounts to correspond with her on her personal account. She also corresponded with Sidney Blumenthal about inside information he had about Libya. We have the following questions for our article: Why did the advisers use private email accounts – instead of government ones – to correspond with Mrs. Clinton? Was this the normal practice? Why did Mrs. Clinton suggest that her emails were being captured in the State Department system when she was corresponding at times with her aides on their personal accounts? Were Mrs. Clinton’s advisers given legal advice about whether it was appropriate for them to correspond with her using their personal accounts? Why did Mrs. Clinton rely on the advice of Sidney Blumenthal?

So is this "special" just gonna be another email dump and an accompanying tweetstorm?

It's not a strawman if you're actually doing it right in front of us.

Too late, moishe. They released the e-mails.

You forgot your sage, bitchboy

wiki Leaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43548

Wew lad~

Yes, you’ve already lost, thanks.

That's not collusion, they're defending themselves from a veiled attack made by Sanders. Learn to read

They're shitting on him as insufficiently pro-Obamacare.

You are right. However I did come across something that sounds pretty interesting.

Subject: how we just changed an entire Governor's race in 48 hours–without any fingerprints
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/886

Everyone pay attention to this screencap from Cuckchan, and morons like who were stupid enough to believe it (or alternately might actually be a slightly better class of shill than we're used to).

It's LARPing. The hashes are fake. The second one in particular was clearly created by a user hitting random keys clustered around ASDF and 7890 on a qwerty keyboard, most likely a laptop without a separate numerical pad. It contains characters not used in hex codes.

The rumours that the FBI are about to ride in on a white stallion and blow Pedowood right open are just that - rumours. They started on Twitter, no verifiable sources have been presented. Now we have a curious number of people popping up in every thread, including namefags, trying to shoot down any and all dissent from the idea of spreading these unsubstantiated bits of LARP and disinfo. They keep reposting shit like Cuckchan screenshots as if it's a gospel truth. All the time and attention given to what, until credible sources come forward, is legitimate tinfoil, is making less alert anons complacent and worse, taking their efforts down a rabbit hole to nowhere instead of focusing on digging the massive amount of material Wikileaks just released.

Don't fall for it, start reporting and filtering LARP-enablers. Even if they're not shills, they're still derailing threads constantly with their retardation.

I agree with all of this. Digits confirm.

Checked, great post user. Where are the fucking MODS?

What did he mean by this?

fucking kek

Bildburg group.

Are these new emails? I think I've seen that one before.

released yesterday on the State FOIA site

It’s old. The Elders refers to a group that donated some shit to the Foundation.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

This.

/thread

Mods delete thread.

user please make a new thread. This topic is worth it. If I hear another user quote 'FBI user' I'm going to blow a gasket.

All of these fucking emails have "CONFIDENTIAL" written in caps..

That counts as marked classified right?
Means that she lied?

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-2/DOC_0C06131699/C06131699.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-2/DOC_0C06131701/C06131701.pdf

No user.

K.. My bad..
I guess I'm just drunk.

Yes. CONFIDENTIAL This is the lowest classification level of information obtained by the government. It is defined as information that would "damage" national security if publicly disclosed, again, without the proper authorization.
So if that's a US secrecy marking, then yes.

Or, rather, that the document we have seen was at some point marked confidential; we can't actually speak to whether this is evidence of her guilt, only the investigators will ultimately have all they need to say that.

Whelp theres like 10 of those fucking things in there.. All with the same format and with "CONFIDENTIAL" in caps..

Yea.. Marked "CONFIDENTIAL" when it was sent and received?

wew

The last document you linked looks like the only one classified. The first two might have been an over classification, since they are only news articles (open source info) and there isn't anything redacted.

That being said, the last one looks like a confidential document, since the redaction came from Sid who was commenting on a particular person who is a source of information.

"The Elders" is a degenerate think-tank founded by none other than Nelson Mandela. It's basically just a bunch of washed up old leftist losers trying to be relevant again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elders_(organization)

Agreed, (I still have my hopes up though).

Anyone else got a feeling of all Killary relatet threads beeing derailed rather quickly?

Almost if (((someone))) might have set up a few people to just shitpost here to hinder us from digging and distracting us.

I've been watching it over the last week and either we got a lot of halfchanners beeing idiots or theres someone actually trying to stop us.

There was a noticeable dip in shilling last week it seemed and it's come back with a vengeance this week.

This is a new evolution of a shill.

except it's not the OP that is disinfo, just some derailer's cuckchan stuff, so deleting the thread is the wrong thing to do.

The catalog is your friend.

That's quite my point, other /pol threads don't get half the shitpost as these Killary/WL threads.

Mainly because 4chan refugees think it's an imperative to reply to every existing piece of bait. The actual baiters are hit-and-run low energy (1)-posters.

You have the lugenpresse itself telling the normalfags to stop looking at wikileaks. Is it that much of a stretch to assume they would also have paid shills to disrupt the place that is spreading awareness to the normalfags?

Wikileaks isn't a one man army. Stop talking about Assange as if he's running the whole operation all by himself.

The presidential race is only an event in all of this. Assange is gaming revolution, not election. That's not to say the election isn't important to him, but I think we're only beginning to scratch the surface. Releasing at this point is building immense pressure and the establishment is already all in. Better to have them make hasty decisions at the finish line. They're sloppy after a long fight of cover up, spin, and corruption.

LARPers have been on imageboards and forums since their creation
Do you not recall the title banner of Holla Forums all those years ago?

the latest Cernovich tweets are all in reference to pizzas, hot dogs and child trafficking

twitter.com/cernovich

"There are code words being used in those #PodestaEmails. I know this from criminal law background. Not sure on code, but it's shady af."

"This is code. I know this from representing drug dealers. "

A fool's errand. They probably are trafficking children, but sifting through thousands of emails for alleged code words, which could refer to anything else illegal, is just going to fry your brain. Let stuff like that come out once the foundation has already been cracked in to, invest your time gathering information that isn't so dubious at the moment. Fuck that cernovich faggot.

Don't trust anything that comes from that guy. He's a known hoaxer.

(checked)
I'm pretty sure they actually kidnap 3rd world children then preform satanic rituals with their remains after they fuck them to death.

This wasn't a problem here until the recent exoduses.

Bingo. There was a one every now and then, but now it's every fucking day. If not multiple times a day like on weekends.

KYS CUCKCHAN LEMMINGS

They all seem to be food related words so that could be a trail.

At first I thought this pizzas and hotdogs thing was just 4chan being 4chan but I know from being a small part-time drug dealer myself that I use code words when I'm on the phone with my friends.

But since I'm not a pedo and this shit is disgusting and it's hard for me to conceive that people that high in the pyramid of power would take the risk of being involved in that kind of sick shit I didn't thought this could really be pedo stuff. But maybe there are FBI agents who have evidence and they showed the evidence to Steve Pieczenik and that's why he made that video on the Clintons and the pedos.

He's not a hoaxer he's an attention whore and a self-promoter.

It's Satan, but you can call me S Dogg. Confirming they sacrifice chilluns to me, they're just brown kids though man.

"risk" is exactly why the engage in it, sociopaths have no conception of trust or loyalty and they need blackmail networks in order to keep their corruption secret so nobody flips. Pedophilia rings among the highest echelons of power is nothing new, and it has even leaked multiple times before but has gotten memoryholed. Fun fact, most of the "debunkers" of the Satanic Ritual Abuse panic of the 80s were members of the False Memories Syndrome Foundation, one of whom said sex with children was "God's Will" and another one who aggressively campaigned against research into Dissociative Identity Disorder, which occurs in 90 percent of abuse victims.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

YAHWEH is the god of Kikes. Kikes worship YAHWEH by desecrating pagan symbols with blood rituals & sacrifices(animals, people, children). YAHWEH is evil. Kikes can't say god's name, because god's name is Satan. Satan goes by many names, including "Lucifer", "Pan". Satan is the god of all that is natural. YAHWEH is the god of all that is unnatural. Kikes infiltrated and took over the illuminati (Illuminaters that intended to awaken humanity), and turned it towards evil. They are using Christians to meme magic their messiah, Jesus, into existence. They want to trap human souls in a false "Hell" where reptilians will torture them into submission before reincarnation. Your beliefs are your prison. And if you believe in YAHWEH's lies you will go to "hell" after death to be tortured. People that have been tortured for many reincarnation cycles are very susceptible to Kike religions. Kikes infused the Jesus character with esoteric knowledge(truth) so the lie would have more power. YAHWEH (the false god) uses threats to coerce you're obedience. There are very few real Satanists. But Satan fights for the freedom of all of Mankind. Uncuck yourself for Satan.

joyofsatan.org/

What the fuck just happened to the sticky of this?

Hadn't seen this link shared yet:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15543

Sorry if it has.

get the fuck out of here you stupid spammer. you posted that shit in five threads

twitter.com/hashtag/LauraSilsby?src=hash

FBI has gone rogue, if you didn't notice.

gee these politicians really like their food.

wew

Pasta and sauce is too fucking unspecific.

"I like food with staple and liquid" :DDD

It has to be code.

Such dubs need to be checked.

can someone tell what this means?

I sincerely believe that this is Biden seriously being upset that he's going to lose the snickers bar down the vending machine somehow if he lets go.

If this is code for "I have my hand down some kid's pants and I don't want to let go of his penis, what do I do now?" then I hate this world forever.

i was thinking vending machine implies "window shopping" and if they call black people "nuts" in their code im thinking "snickers" code for a black adult or some shit

i laugh everytime i read it

Don't use that word. Larping is a codeword for "doing actions that benefit the right".
It was pushed by CTR to stop you looking into shit.

also

I think he genuinely is just messing around here with snickers in vending machines.

My fucking sides.. the fuck is with this email?

Check em

Her underlings were caught.

Again, Clinton wipes her hands clean through plausible deniability.
Shit.

we've seen that one already

youtube.com/watch?v=BVWP5jwMrlM

How deep does it go, /pol ?

Assange is dead

Check em.

to LARP is to either pretend you're someone else (usually someone important) or to believe you're much more grandiose than you actually are.

bump