Migrant infighting

express.co.uk/news/world/727862/Migrant-crisis-club-wielding-refugees-running-battles-Stalingrad-Metro-Paris

They can't even get along with each other, yet you expect them to integrate into civilization. Silly Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalingrad_(métro_de_Paris)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is great.

Arch is that you?

that'd be funny if they just naturally formed their own religeous tribalism in paris. Instead of having gangs they have 'tribes' that have '-ite' suffix.

We don't want them to "integrate"

as if that being destroyed is a bad thinfg

Cucks gonna cuck.

Your politicians do, or at least use that as an excuse to let them in.

As a Brit I support these french pro migrants 100%.

If they are welcome in France that is great because they arent welcome here in England.

Thought this was old for a minute. There was a large club fight at the Stalingrad metro last spring.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-aG5dU3_a4

This for me highlights an interesting dimension to the whole race war/refugee invasion. It seems that alot of Holla Forumslacks seem to think of the refugees/immigrants as a single shitskinned horde when in fact there seems to be alot of inter-ethnic strife. If this is as prevalent as I think it is then any attempt from the shitskins to invade or chimp out will end with them spending resources and lives fighting each other than whitey.

This reminds me when that Iranian kid shot up a bunch of Turks, shouting about how Hitler did nothing wrong, with a German drunkard mocking his boasts of 'aryan purity' from a balcony.

Oh, multiculturalism.

this.

It's becoming clear ay.

It illustrates their nature, they only answer to force and recognize only force. It's not surprising they'd form factions, see others as a threat and fight for that sweet welfare and free 1rst world resources from da wites.

That isn't what my professor Mr.Shekelberg told me. He said that once we are all brown people there will be no more violence and we will finally have a utopia.

not an artform.

didn't read and hidden.

When are the frogs gonna start killing these rats?

Hi goon

Cells have a tendency to divide.

it depends, its all in groups relative to the out group

when theyre all just confined in a small area with no europeans around its nigs vs snackbars vs dibble dabbles vs whatever, but when its europeans vs them they will bind together in the face of the new outgroup (us)

I really dont believe any real Briton refers to themselves as a Brit
barring the self-hating ones obviously
this is sad for Paris and France, noone likes seeing an old rival dying in his bed of metastasized cancer still gibbering inanely about egalite, fraternite and liberte

Looks like you might have left your containment board.

I dont believe any real British person would refer to themselves as a Briton. How would you even pronounce that? Like Britain?

I have uploaded a picture of Timmy Mallet. And one of a Cornish pasty.

If that doesn't prove my Britishness we could go on another board where they show the little flags where you posted from. And demonstrate if we are both really Britcigarettes.

And to get back on topic I wept for France long ago.
You cant keep on mourning for a country that literally destroyed itself. Not when we are so close behind.

The fact that they welcome those refugees is good.
This whole idea of Merkels to letting migrants float over to you in their millions is for the Europeans not for us.
We take the sick end elderly directly from the camps. Not people who bypass due process and jump the queue.

This was already posted before, nice slide thread.

you got me now im peeved

I dont weep for France the frogs want to actively destroy us first chance they get
its just pity
because the NHS isnt overburdened enough amirite

ive never heard someone say 'as a brit' in real life but it seems to b p common on tinternet

France isnt dead, stop being a defeatist piece of shit trying to set countries in europe against eachother

yeah when someone wants to claim an identity and use overtly american terminology

Again you seem to be lost from your containment board.

I am only thinking we take a few. Just for show.
Take some christians and screen them for any serious diseases beforehand.

My problem with working age nignogs is they lower our taxes and make seven little niglets each. Even taking one is an exponential problem.

Oh and the other problem is if one makes it over on a raft all the others will be motivated to try the same thing.

If you take oldies from the camps that should encourage them to go back to the camps.

Is the war in Syria, or is it in Africa.

These don't look like middle-eastern to me.

Why the fuck are the niggers being let in?

if europe had more guns then they would have actually killed each other
t. fun gun facts

Again, it sounds like you need to suck a nigger dick you mongrel faggot.

fuck you, we Europeans should stand as one. Reported for DC.

Fact most open-borders activists operational in France are from UK.

British No Borders Activists Plan to Attack Police Dismantling Calais Migrant Camp

Don't worry user. The magical pixie dust in European soil is going to transmutate them into productive tax-paying citizens.

What?

Why the fuck does France have a "Stalingrad" metro?

ill give you a hint

I wondered that as well, having lived there for years. My only guess is that it's to commemorate the battle of stalingrad somehow, because of the sheer amount of Trotskyites in the French govt.

Also, it's not a trendy area for anyone with half a brain. it's the ghetto funnel into town.

fuck off EU comission.

Europe was always divided since Fall of Rome
You can't fight Nature

Tear down the camp and let them roam around, what could go wrong? France is going to have to find it's balls eventually and deport these people to wherever the fuck they came from.

B-but they are good for the economy…

but muh vibrant peepuls and culturs

Because Stalingrad is damn important?
It is an hommage to the Red Army, which was much more popular than the GIs and the Anglos. First because they did most of the job until late 43, and second because they didn't -bomb- liberate France.

Also the Communist Party was the first party in France after WWII, at 25%. They were in government between 1944 and 1947. Station was renamed in 1946.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalingrad_(métro_de_Paris)

no, not trotskytes. Trotskytes hate Stalin and Stalinists hate Trotsky. Remember the ice pick?

It's like watching sportsball.

Shitskins shitting up the place? Can't be. Chomsky said they are noble savages incapable of hatred and racism like evil whitey.

I wish I could go stick fight with these guys.