Pacific Rim Uprising

DUDE ROBOTS LMAO

It's now more animu and features a hip hop track.

would be good if there's more than 20 minutes of robot battles this time

lmao looks even more dogshit than del toro's lump of crap

WE

Monkey in a spacesuit XDD

This nigger is fucking some important kike wife

#1: Whats up with the glados voice
#2: this plot is gonna be hot garbage

Did you get one that has unreleased footage? It's more like 5 minutes.

Del Toro likes doing that in the trailers, then toning it down in the movie.

John Boyega is the ugliest nigger alive.

Del Toro has nothing to do with this one.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!
SHOOOTS FIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Looks more like a chink than a nigger

The biggest problem with the first movie is that it was an /m/ovie with very few /m/ traits.

Well then someone is copying Del Toro.

We wuz gigatron n' shiiieeeettt

WUZ

Naw dog, this is just a story of a black man who goes lookimg fo his daddy from the portal n shieeeet.

I dont know about you guys but it always feels unrealistic when giant robots are moving like humans and doing flips n shit. I want a movie where they act like actually walking tanks

SPACE ROBOTS N SHEIT

does the little girl represent brown people stealing shit and then acting like victims

Its like they want it to flop

Looks like some suits made a focus tested sequel.

Real Steel looks more realistic than this. Also, post your face when John Oogabooga gets typecast for the rest of his life as science-fiction and shiet, making him miserable because he wanted to be taken "seriously", finding only miserable stable job at cons because REMEMBAH ME SON? I WAS IN STAR WARZ NIGGUH

>>>/waifuist/

I hope they make him gay in star wars 9

Strictly a producer, even though he's 100% the reason they want another one

me too

black man :D

You're right, 8 would be better. I want him to suffer.

It's gonna flop.

It's set for success tbh fam

WUZ ZEONS N SHIT

It's their own in-universe terminology for the creatures. Seems like they're ditching it to dumb it down.

First film was a mixed bag, but it delivered the goods better than anything else where it counted. Hopefully they'll take the most common critiques of the last one (most jaegers were blink'n'miss-em, swords weren't used enough) onboard.

Do any of you actually watch movies?

This is a super robot film, not a real robot one. Edge of Tomorrow is as close as we've come, but it was pretty mediocre, which I think was mainly because All You Need is Kill just isn't as good as something like VOTOMS or Patlabor.

BLM Jewish supporter.
>>>/oven/
>>>Holla Forums

China and Japan flops confirmed.