Remember remember the fifth of November

This is it. Buckle in for the ride of your life. Assange is bringing the nukes and the ants are scattering. Soon we will all be basking in the pure light of Kek.

Onward towards victory. Its been a pleasure shit posting with you!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qCgtv#selection-33461.0-33460.7
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794257681901096960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Supplemental images.

I'm glad White Wolf is safe and unhurt. The mere thought of him being locked and tortured at a CIA blacksite filled me with disgust.

I've been let down so many fucking times in this life, please just fucking for once…please…

That LARPer on cuckchan claimed he was releasing video of WJC fucking children 8 hours ago.
It didn't happen.
Go back to cuckchan and ask what the hold-up is.
And stay there.

I think waiting for the 5th to release whatever would be a poetic bookend and gift to Holla Forums and we anonymous. I can wait another 48 hours.

So all claims that pedophile scum are real in the government and don't work in collusion are false then, eh? Political blackmail isn't a thing as well is it? Ha.

I can't wait for you to be turned into nothing… You won't even be ash in the moment to come.

I never said the things you just claimed. But then you know that.
You're posting an image of a confirmed LARPer, taking it seriously and trying to con people into your delusion.
Look: archive.is/qCgtv#selection-33461.0-33460.7

Reported for blatant slide.

Cool LARP bro

fwiw there are some unresolved concerns (for the more cautious) about the use of archive.is. Look for the thread. The word 'honeypot' is mentioned in the first post if you care to search.

Will do.

Really, I'll believe it when I see it.

I haven't posted any images though you turbonerd.

Its crazy that Assange is doing this on the 5th of Nov though…

It has to be something big.

This is gonna be Yuge, I can feel it

ITS HYPENING!

I can no longer tell if we're getting sidetracked with disinfo or of a major Happening is truly on the horizon. There could be no better corroborator of the Lolita Express happenings than Pieczenik, who has come out and said WJC, HRC et all are about to crushed in the coming events, but I still dare not hope. Anons, we can not wait to for it idly; we must go to war with the walls we have.

There are new Podesta emails everyday, as well as FOIA dumps do dig through. If digging isn't your thing, we need our finest memesmiths working on disseminating info to normies. We ought to be all hands on deck, not circle-jerking to what could happen. If this all does come to pass, then that will have only made our job easier.

Jesuits playing the long game against the kikes

There is just way too much bullshit in that post for me to take it seriously.

Please focus your attention and energies on legitimate happenings rather than retreating into escapism.

assange is the very definition of cyberpunk life.

what a man

Thank fuck that issue is dealt with.
As a brit i might send him a guy fawkes mask if this turns out to be legit.

==HYPE CONFIRMED

Don't wait for it.

The Fifth of November is when the interview will be broadcasted on RT. Nice date but Julian Assange is in the embassy so he probably won't be the one releasing a 'nuke', especially not on a Russian TV channel. If there's a 'nuke' it will be released by Wikileaks online, not by Assange in an interview with John Pilger.

There is some SERIOUS sliding going on at the moment, and I have a feeling this thread is the target. Stay vigilant.

Until something is actually released, it's all larping and faggotry.

Please Deus let this Vult

captcha: pchire

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794257681901096960

Ten minutes.

That's a term I never saw until a few months ago. Hi plebbit.

Is that the guy from TYT?

archive.is itself is fine and uncompromised. It's that it can be used to create honeypots. If a link doesn't stall, then it's fine and the person who created it isn't an alphabet.