Loosing one town and city at a time

web.archive.org/web/20161103161147/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

"'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
There are almost no white residents to be found in Savile Town, Yorkshire
Last census found only 48 of 4,033 people living there were white British
Even lady selling ice cream from a van during the summer wears a burka"

"From the window of her flat overlooking the canal path in a suburb of Dewsbury in Yorkshire, a blonde woman watches two female figures walking past as they chatter in a foreign tongue.
Both the passers-by are covered in black Islamic gowns, only a glimpse of their eyes show from the 2 in gap in the veils across their faces.
They, like many Muslim women who live here, speak little or no English. Lots of them will have no contact with any person from another religion or culture. Almost all have been brought to the UK to wed the British men of south Asian heritage who have made this area their home."

"Savile Town was left to become an ethnic enclave. And it seems that this detachment from mainstream society had disturbing repercussions. For this small area has produced several young jihadists who disappeared to fight — and die as suicide bombers — for Islamic State in the Middle East.
(Mohammed Sidique Khan, the leader of the bombers who attacked London on July 7, 2005, was brought up nearby. He bade farewell to his pregnant wife at their terrace house before leading his fellow attackers to the capital to claim 52 innocent lives in explosions on Tube trains and buses.)"

"I asked one tall teenager, wearing an Islamic cap and white robes over his jeans, for directions to the mosque entrance. His response was to spit at me and shout: 'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back.'"

So they have an entire town, and almost all of some other towns and cities. What do we do? I stopped knowingly using any muslim run business few years ago for all the good it's done as they prop each other up financially until all the non-muslims business in an area are gone.
Are we meant to just write the town off as a lost cause whilst hidden away they train up an army of islamist extremists to go out and start to take over other towns? Our government has down exactly fucking nothing to stop this from happening all the while saying that white people are racist and opening the doors for tens of thousands more muslims to come over and breed to their hearts content (often 7+ kids each) becasse stupid non-muslims will pay for all their housing, food, health etc.
I'm genuinely depressed after reading that news article.

Some britanons should get a box of matches and a few can of gas and show them who really shouldn't be there.

A few people spread across the town, lighting up muzzie houses and businesses at random. The fire department can't be everywhere at once.

police would simply start arresting any non-muslims going into the area and the muslims would build road block check points.

That shit about propping themselves up is painfully true. I'm a frog living in Paris, being in Frogland there's plenty of bakeries around where I live, there's only ONE run by a French, the rest are run by sandnigs. The bread in the mud bakeries is complete shit, even the industrial shit is better and yet they never go out of business because sandniggers continue to buy their crap there.
The one run by a French on the other hand has pretty good bread and pastries, however most of the people buying there are Chinese and French and I'm living in à majority mud neighborhood.

From what I've seen, muslims tend to only ever shop in muslim ran shops, I think it is 'haram' for them to shop anywhere else. Jobs disappear pretty fast in many muslim only areas as all the jobs in;- brewing, pubs, entertainment, bingo, nightclubs, music, books, clothing, etc disappear because the muslims don't touch alcohol, don't listen to music or go out to nightclubs, don't watch films, only read one book, only wear one type of clothing etc.
The place become a miserable hellhole from the middle ages propped up by tax payers money and investment from abroad to put all the non muslims out of business. The fact that the majority education and law is all islamist based says enough.
Yet still the liberal lefties are not happy, they want many more muslim 'children' (most of them 20yrs+ old) to come over from France and are willing to accept tens of thousands more from across the middle east. These liberals live in upper middle class predominantly white ivory towers where they can't see the problems that other people less fortunate than them have to deal with. They think the Child Rape Gangs in every single high population muslim town and city targeting white children are just a racist myth.

Why are they so silly?

Leftards ?

Learn to read and write fucking English you teenaged retard.

How hard is it to spell check your own thread? It takes less than 2 minutes to make sure you don't embarrass yourself, but you couldn't do that, could you faggot?

Great original content too, I really like how you copypasta'd from the article and added absolutely nothing of substance or original thoughts.

Pathetic.

Go home, CF.

I think I accidently somehow added 'loosing' to my correctly spelled word checklist as a correctly spelt word. Any idea how I take it off?

After the " " marks is what I added to the post you idiot. Your going to have a tough time out in the real world once you leave your mother's basement if you get triggered hard so easily.

Out.

I don't like cornflakes.

Holy fuck, you don't even into English - are you a fucking Pajeet?????

Loose vs Lose, it's in the dictionary you bundle of sticks.

Is this a better picture nigger?

Edgy as fuck, are you some FBI shill or something?

dang i wish i had some adventure time pictures to trigger you with

HAHAHAHA

Adventure time is subversive cuck media.

You should start killing their fucking kids in front of them. See a little mudnority baby or child out and about? smash his or her little fucking head in and spit on the body.

If only whites treated minorities like every single other fucking race does.

You first.

Kill yourself defeatist. We have no use for people who only say, "give up".

No one ever claims "Anglos" are "based", in fact all we ever hear is pissing and whining about them from faggots like you.

No one ever claims "Anglos" are "based", in fact all we ever hear is pissing and whining about them from faggots like you.>>8062223

He's right, you are not wrong but there is no use to kill yourself over a small mosque
It's better to go there and get kicked so people see the problem
Also who are "we"? this place is a discussion imageboard, co-opted by some extremists retards and r9k frogposters, but an imageboard in the end, not a paramilitary union
Go away MI6

North of england isnt even majority Anglo.

The government gives them small business loans and lets them pay less taxes. These loans are set aside for "minorities". Even here in the states they get these programs and get to be tax free for 7 years. Nobody here even knows about it because nobody talks about where all the government investment and grant money is going and it's the same in many european countries from what I've seen. These charities and govt programs are fronts to flood us with invaders. Several corner stores here have been arrested by the police for food stamp fraud. It's also pretty common for them to leave the country after 7 years, get another name and identity and get the same loan again so they keep running this shit even if there business fails. We're paying to be invaded.

I think you might be in the wrong place kiddo, TRS is down the hall and to the right - they love faggots and civic nationalism there, so you'll fit right in.

Thanks for proving myself right, mister
Shitposting is for Holla Forums and designated threads

Now compare these little enclaves with other ethnic enclaves like the pomeranians in Brazil and you'll see how these people are really sub-humans who should be terminated.

That's sad to hear. It's really over when the French don't revolt over losing their cuisine.

user, do you think I didn't enjoy myself

They have bacon cook out. The alternative is to create an onion to crowdfund such activity, for how many buttcoins would it take you risk arrest to disinvite the paki colonists?