Trump Epstein court battle update

Epstein has named Trump a pedophile and moved to court.

archive.is/1L1FX

Evidence is presented and the case is moving forward. Trump did not just sit alone and away from the fun of pedogate, he joined. Makes sense for him to get this far he has to take the mark.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679023/Billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-claimed-helped-Clinton-Foundation-touted-close-relationship-former-president-plea-bargain-negotiations.html
datalounge.com/thread/10510884-kevin-spacey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Talk about projecting.

Sage for using archive.is despite knowing it's a honeypot IP harvester, and for probably being a hoax thread from some cuckchan rapefugee.

Thanks CTR

This must be for laughs

Yeah, nah. Fuck off shill. This case will be thrown out and hopefully Trump sues her ass.

It's been thrown out by multiple courts already.

Trump is going to win. I would advise all jews not to upset President Trump if you haven't already.

Right because Holla Forums doesn't have logs.
So where you want it then for archiving?
Cut out the middle and just direct broken link?

This is from June, not from yesterday.
Its already in court, and Trump is already having to deal with it.

No, no court has thrown the cases out.
They have all been cancelled by the wee raped lass for being triggering events of death threats.

How? Its rigged against him CTR.
Are you saying that there will be mass voter fraud in his favor?

CTR wants Trump to win now?

Reverse psychology, if CTR endorses Trump, then people will oppose it. Same as how Obama endorsed sanity and then you get never Trump.

This is just silly.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679023/Billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-claimed-helped-Clinton-Foundation-touted-close-relationship-former-president-plea-bargain-negotiations.html

Jeffrey Epstein is a Clinton donor.

Incorrect, both times prior the case was filed in Los Angeles and was thrown out by the judge presiding for citing inapplicable statutes. This time, different lawyer, filed in New York, and most of the extra random shit (that was obviously tacked on because this lawsuit is the most obvious moneygrab in history) was not included this time.

There remains 0 worthwhile evidence that the plantiff herself even exists, and the plaintiff's new lawyer is a copyright lawyer. So no worries, user.

Give it up, CTR.
"Jane Doe" bottled it - claiming imaginary death threats presumably delivered by a powerful, scrying telepath.

Dude he runs the child sacrifice line for Bohemian grove and is the US arm of the global pedoblackmail scheme.
You are way to low on the list of crimes here.
Understandable as you weren't here two years ago when we worked it out,

fuck off

Reported

Sauce?

There's some fucked up shit anywhere you look on anyone associated with Epstein. The following link is from the first page search of "kevin spacey pedophile"

datalounge.com/thread/10510884-kevin-spacey

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

You have to be one repulsive pervert to have that many fags calling your sexual exploits disgusting.

sage

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Now this makes it seem like Trump likes Epstein, but you could easily read it as Trump keeping up appearances

In all fairness ive not seen anything about epstein being a pedophile. Hes a procurer who blackmails his "clients" but not a pedo himself. Wouldnt surprise me if he was though.

Saged for trying to harvest IP swith links to nonexistent clickbait using a compromised archive site.

I do believe that the man behind this was Norm Lubow, a former Jerry Springer producer, who has filed previously ludicrous lawsuits before.
This was a campaign smear that wanted to trigger rumors and a possible counter-attack if Clinton's epstein trips got released.

Nigger you need to fuck the fuck off. Jesus Christ….your powers have no sway here my friend. 5 minutes of sleuthing will reveal his "settlements" and the immunity he was given against all other accusers by a pro-pedo administration and justice department after ONE fucking case concluded in court. You don't get house arrest when you're innocent.

then you, user, have looked literally not at all.

A very important list for illicit actions. Keeps you from developing attachment and seeing them as anything other than product. Its why kikes don't see us as human, but if you grab and befreind one, they will do a lot for you, because now, now you're human to them.

Possible, but the issue is that getting to this position require participatory blackmail for the MAD plan. Trump has something on him, whatever it is ensures he plays to the {{plan}} whether we care or not and go for bullets over ballots is immaterial. Far as the legal system is concerned, its on par with the pedoshit.

Trafficking charges, pedoshit and more. But, he has all the documents and knowledge, probably set on actual dead man's switch, unlike Assange who tried LARPing it.
Deadman's are easy, the trick is keeping them quiet and out of sight.
Hence why the best ones are viruses set to go off and spreading them in abnormally sized jpgs all over cuckchan years ago.
There is a reason such actions are prohibited over there by the FBI minders.

This thread is an amazing case study on utter faggotry.

"Accuse the enemy of that which you are guilty"

Like Trump and destroying emails under subpoena? Hiring illegals? Getting shills?

Crashing the plane with no survivors?

Jesus, Spacey is one sick perverted faggot.

Can't get much more CTR than this.

Please substantiate treason by having her levy war against the US government as a US citizen or aid the Nazi party of Germany in 1943.
Holla Forums is more treason than Hillary.

Pretty much, what better way to drain the swamp than make sure you are solidly part of it, so they can't just call you an outsider.
A brilliant, but suicidal plan. Which is exactly the sort needed.

Nope. If anything, we're patriotic because we express and execute ideas through constitutional amendments.

We only suggest ideas for treason, whereas Hillary has executed countless acts of treason. Ideas aren't actions.

If we were supposedly threatening or treasonous, we would have killed you, politicians, and journalists now like ISIS militants do.

Getting tired of losing yet?

Her State Department armed ISIS, an organization at war with the US. That's treason.

Last enemy of the US was Nazi Germany, and it was wrapped up in 1943. After that, all enemies come under the warpowers act, which does not require them to meet the constituional requirement of enemy and why people have been dealing with all the "enemies" we have declared since then.

THen you're a spineless bunch with no more to their name than LARPing.
Mossad can do more thna you, niggers have done more.
And yes we have people who have done in the name of Holla Forums such actions, calling for war and revolution. They have a tendency to be dead or in jail.

So again, please show me the counts for Hillary. Trying to LARP and say its known doesn't work.

ISIS decleration came after she left. US has not returned it either, hence why we only have specops, trainers, and security personnel, not a single foot soldier, as it has been more than 100 days to deploy said foot soldiers per the war powers act.

Go after Kerry then as he is SOS when ISIS declared.

Sure.

Kerry isn't running for president. When Trump wins he is out of the state department and likely on the block for any crimes he committed.

But we have already been over this…

I've gone through this with you before, retard. Treason does not require an American declaration of war.

The Islamic State of Iraq was founded in 2006. It became the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant/Syria in 2013. In 2014, it became simply the Islamic State.

That's completely irrelevant.

Also, essentially the same organization (Organization of Monotheism and Jihad, under Zarqawi) killed Americans starting in 2002 at the latest.

And yet your charge of aiding a self declared enemy requires Hillary to have helped them as an enemy. WHich she can't as they did not declare until after she was gone.

It does if you want an enemy as so well shown with Oliver North, who did aid Iran while they were an "enemy". Tell me, how did that bit of treason handle?

So then by your second point, its Rice or Powell responsible, and not Hillary again.
Thanks for doing the grunt work.

weeeeew. The most jewish justification of all time ladies and gentlemen. Just keep repeating your talking points, ignoring counter arguments, and hoping the goy get in line.

I hope you kick this much on DOTR. It'll make for good television.

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State when the State Department labeled the head of ISIS a terrorist and put a ten million dollar bounty on him. So Hillary Clinton herself declared ISIS to be enemies of the US. And armed them.

North was charged, tried, and convicted, albeit not on treason. He should have been executed for treason, as should have both the Clintons.

No, not as far as I'm aware. It's fair to consider Powell a traitor for unrelated reasons.

Nope, we're patriotic individuals who believe that our enemies should have the rights as we do despite all the shit that they give us. Because of we treat bad people at their mercy, we have prospered. The spineless individuals are those who scared of anons from a nipponese-finger painting forum to enact action towards them. (IE: Mossad and niggers)

It's why kikes have nothing more to their name than Israel and why every nigger infested area is a shithole. People who surrender their strong principles are weak, which is why they resort to being duplicitous.

The fact that you can't cite specific names right off the bat proves that you're full of shit. Holla Forums is anti-establishment, but anti-establishment isn't Holla Forums as the concept preceded this board's creation.

Her involvement with Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Libya due to how she assisted ISIS militants. All proof is within her emails. Reason why you won't read them is because you're not seeking insight, you're seeking to prove a false point for a duplicitous leader.

You can keep on working for her as a shill, but once we're gone. You'll be purged too.

lad come on
Playing nice is why we've been losing for so long.

I'm not really saying that we should compromise with their principles, that's cucky.

I'm saying that we don't kill or federally limit their constitutional rights over it. For instance, we don't enact "hate speech" laws for leftists openly talking about how they hate white people.

Instead, we display their ideals for what they are.

How can there be DOTR if you aren't willing to make war when Hillary wins through rigging?
You seem to be failing to follow your own narrative there scampie.

North was not tried on treason, as he did not meet what was done.
Ergo as precedent is set, an "enemy" is not an enemy as per the stature.
THat is how the US works.

Well Powell is also behind emails, him and Palin both used gmail to avoid FRA and NARA.

Too bad, citizenship contract doesn't allow clever outs oh sovereign man ont he land follower.

Oh yes, names, on an user site. How about I pull up their IPs and ssn while i'm at it, and the time to party van?

You have yet to show how that makes her treasona nd them enemies. If you can't even gesticulate wildly to an article, you got nothing.
At least the people whing about records acts violations have something to post, even if they don't care about FRA and NARA.

Pretty much, becoming your enemy means they win, since the whole point is not to have restrictions.
Of course if that's not the point and you just want to levy war, then its easy to avoid.

It was probably the threat of legal retaliation from Trump. They know they're lying and they have no evidence and Trump would completely bankrupt them.

Yes, I get that. It's a losing proposition. A lot of people have to be killed and others barred from voting if you want a functional country again. Freedom of speech is obviously a bad principle, which is why it was never adhered to Talmudically before the mid-1900s. There are certain types of speech which must be suppressed, if not at the federal then at the state and/or local level.

ok

Nice attempt at an apology, Chaim. Why would anyone do anything but shitpost in your thread when you refuse to address their arguments? Hand waving and low tier obfuscation is apparently your alpha and omega.

I knew Brock was scraping the bottom of the barrel but this is pathetic.

North violated the statute, and regardless treason should be even broader. Obviously no case law can be set on a charge not filed in court, you braindead piece of shit.

I don't care about the emails in and of themselves.
not a federal employee and I don't live in Alaska, who gives a fuck

Hillary Clinton declared ISIS to be enemies of the state and also sent them weapons. ISIS has been at war with the US since at least 2002. She's committed treason.

No the point of the precedent is the failure to bring charges to court.
And you may think the stature should be broader, but it has no impact on the fact that it is very exclusive.

She actually was required to hand all election emails over to NARA as part of FRA.
Again, precedent.
The emails don't matter I agree, its the fact FRA is toothless and without consequence to ignore for the time period in question, it is now mcuh better as of 2014 thanks to Obama.

For ISIS to be an enemy, it requires more actions than Contras or Iran was in the 80s.
Further, they were an ally until 2014 as they overthrew Assad.
Its only then can the argument of selfdeclared enemy be even broached.
And 2002? You mean before they even existed as the invasion had yet to occur?
Typoe or serious?