Monday 11/7 - Manchester, NH - 8:00 EDT
Tuesday 11/8 - Victory Party - 3:00 EDT

5 DAYS TILL THE ELECTION

Other urls found in this thread:

americanresearchgroup.com/nhpoll/pres16/
donaldjtrump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for visibility

I'm watching the replay of the Pensacola rally, and I just thought of something.

Why the fuck hasn't Trump tried to attack shillary from the pro-LE angle? He mentions all the time that she paid protestors to cause violence at his rallies, and that those protestors caused some injuries to law enforcement. From how I look at it, it wouldn't be a stretch to say something along the lines of "Hillary Clinton pays thugs to attack our police officers" and have it be true.

That said, it wouldn't be ENTIRELY true, since they were paid to "protest", which (in this day and age) in nogspeak means to assault cops at random. One of the anti-Clinton PACs should run an ad like that, ending with the slogan "Blue Lives Matter". Why the fuck has nobody done this yet?

He already does that by saying he's strongly for law and order. It's a direct message to those who are niggering up the streets/rallies and shooting at cops. And it's also for the elements that are inciting them.

That's true. His approach to it is more subtle than what it could be, though. He is being, and has been, a gentleman throughout this election. He has not fabricated a single thing about Clinton, although she made that a moot point by providing plenty of crap herself. Clinton, on the other hand, has played in no other way but dirty.

I think an anti-shillary PAC running an ad showing how Clinton is supporting those who attack law enforcement would be a great idea. Yeah, she didn't DIRECTLY say to attack LE, but it was implied. I'm sure Johnson's and Stein's PACs would be happy to do that.

Winner is only declared around 8pm right?

sure is 90s in here

Yep. Doesn't mean we can't have fun watching the votes come in and laughing at all the libtard butthurt.

HE'S HERE

I'd imagine that's just when the party starts. Unless there's a landslide, they probably wont be calling it till 11 EDT cause they have to wait for Nevada.

which stream?

Approximately - could be much later EDT if things are tight.

What the hell is pro-LE

law enforcement

Law Enforcement

Holy fuck this man is a fucking beast.

If he takes OH, FL and PA by more than 0.5 they'll call it for him.

americanresearchgroup.com/nhpoll/pres16/

Trump ahead in New Hampshire poll!

Watching

Disregard, they had a different video up from a previous rally on DTS&E. The chucklefuck running this channel doesn't know how to produce live media.

His energy comes from Kek himself.

When is it starting?
The clocks went back here and I cba working out what time it is somewhere else.

soon™

Okay cheers.

We're running on Trump Time™, which generally is the same as furry time; 30-60 minutes behind scheduled time.
Trump confirmed for furfag

15 minutes ago
Eastern Time is GMT -5, but we're still on Daylight Savings', so it's GMT -4 until this weekend.

TRUMP TIME

TRUMP TIME AND MY ERECTION IS THROBBING

WHY IS YOUR ERECTION NOT THROBBING AS MINE IS user?

RIP HILLARY

You are now imagining Hillary Clinton doing hot, naked yoga.

Three more rallies today?

Damn, don't remember him doing 4 in a day before.

Yes.

LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

C'mon guys, c'mon. Do you want to get big or what? Campaign big to get big.

donaldjtrump
.com/schedule
Holy fuck, he's doing 4 today?
I have been watching every single rally, every single day. I'm lucky to work in an office where they don't give a fuck; I sit around and shitpost all day. But damn, it's going to be hard to schedule my lunch and stuff around the rallies today.

The 2PM one has Melania speaking, not Donald

I see; they've got it formatted in a strange way on the site
Nigga just say "Melania Trump & Indiana First Lady Karen Pence". It's less confusing that way.

Holy shit, all of these cries of "WE LOVE YOU DONALD!"

The Press doesn't want u to know the real facts about your jobs

about the military bogged down on mosul

Women will vote for trump to keep the Nation safe

we are not electing a sunday school teacher.

I went to the pensacola rally last night. Shit was so fucking good.

I love unscripted speeches, especially this one. It definitely has a different touch.

keeping radical islamic terrorism the hell out of our country

building safe havens in Syria, and making the Gulf States pay for it

God Emperor Trump when he free styles off of the dome…

he bounces idea off the crowd sees how they react, lets them chant when he sees the energy is to much

USA USA USA

My Kek how I will miss the Trump Rallys once he has ascended the throne!

CASUAL

I get the feeling he just had to censor himself a bit.

How stupid are we?

There goes your country

Shit, he just fumbled a second time, but gracefully recovered it.
I get the feeling that he's just getting warmed up for today.

350 ship navy

And that's just the Space Navy.

:^)

Question for a non American:

Did Michael Jackson live in Jacksonville and if not why not?

I really appreciate that he actually mentions that . Nobody mentions it, and it pisses me off that our veterans are so ignored.

His respect and admiration for our veterans alone make me proud to have voted for him.

KEK

Looks like they removed RSBN from Youtube. This is huge, they were by far the biggest streamers.

I've been a veteran now for 8 years, spent a year and a half in Mosul in 06-08.

The government could give a shit less about me. I barely had access to proper healthcare, NO dental, Psych shit takes 6 months minimum to be seen once, the list goes on and on.

I gave my health, and mental fortitude to get jack shit. It ended up getting so bad, that I'm now an Expat. I just fucking left. I can't live in a country that ignores those who give the most to ensure it's safety.

After Trump is in office for long enough, and if real change happens, THEN I'll come back. Until then, the US Govt can kiss my ass, I'm not paying a fucking cent, or doing a goddamn thing to contribute.

So it got shutdown definitely, what a shame.
Just like in its thread, they didnt do nothing wrong to lose streaming rights and people were sabotaging the equipment.
Shit is getting spooky

Trump is such a high energy man every appearance in Trump TV will be a mini-rally.
Also your pic motivated me to go and trigger some cucks with the new-found facts and stats I piled up recently. MAGA.

I think RSB broadcasted the rally today, but it got cut off again from one point till the end. I mean, it had thousands of people watching it, they mustn't have been watching a black screen for 1 hour. Broadcast was okay till (((somebody))) sabotaged it again.