Clinton Malware

SHORT SUMMARY: We have become aware there is a specific, intentional and ongoing “malvertising” effort. That is, hidden and targeted malware embedded within political advertising (by Team Clinton) that is intended to disrupt targeted users based on their web browsing history.

If you have seen a Clinton ad anywhere you are probably a ‘carrier‘. It doesn’t take any action on your part to gain the malware virus other than to be on a site where the malvertising is active. Once you carry the malware it travels with you in an effort to disrupt your navigation on targeted web sites/web pages.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/important-note-clear-your-cookies-and-browser-cache-frequently/

Right wing death squads

Well shit, better delouse myself and enact protocol zero.

fuck I've gone through enough HDs already…

Further proof that Adblock is g-d's gift for us.

thank God i have history, cache and cookie auto wipe every time i close chrome

uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger and Better Privacy cookie cleaner ftw

I raughed
I rosed.

I use chrome though, fml

So what does malvertising do exactly?

kek.

Is it similar what Ted Cruz was caught doing in the primaries with a phone app?

No idea. A shitty article is pretty much typified in that it doesn't even discuss the subject it is intended to address.

Bump

Basically, malvertizing is when an ad will take you to malware or contains malware in the ad itself.

also this sounds like BS

There has been multiple attempts are infesting users with malware on this very board too. You know those mysterious threads full of pdfs about whatever the latest scandal is, always formatted the EXACT same way? All malware. Those "updated" Wyatt Mann kike cartoons with the fancy coloring? All malware.
If you downloaded any of those at any point then you should kill yourself for being so retarded

Lol

Why aren't you using Iridium browser?

Hullo, folks … I hope the sensible among you will consider this statement an official debunking of this idiot's blatantly false claim about my series of color Shlomos. They were, and are, ordinary Jpegs … I wouldn't have the first clue on how to "infect them with malware", nor would I have any reason to. This blustery creep is merely spreading false and unfounded info. These interlopers have employed the "infected image" scare tactic since the first day that I posted the color Shlomos. Several board regulars with great tech skills went over my toons with a fine comb and declared them completely safe but these unimaginative shills are still occasionally dragging out this old chestnut to stir up apprehension about freely using the images in memes, etc. Take it from the 'ol Mann himself, Shlomo is no Trojan horse … he's just a wildly popular Meme subject that our skulking traditional enemy wants to block from circulating by playing on irrational fears. The only "virus" is in the fevered brains of those desperate shills forever seeking to deceive you. Thanks, AWM

Is malware bytes to be trusted? It got my laptop and my grandpa's computer clean from previous malware. Also, keep that ad block on fellas. I know a nigglet dies when we don't see those penis pumps when we post, but we gotta grin and bare it.

If this is true, whats the payload? When does it activate?

fucking kill yourself

Umm normal fucking online advertising? It's called a tracking cookie.

Clear your damn cookies. Every online retailer does the same shit, and has been since the dawn of the internet. It's how you track who gets the advertising shekels, and an election is nothing more than an advertising campaign.

Try using an operating system where you don't currently need an anti-virus/mlware/spyware software that is almost always "send file signatures to us we'll make sure it's okay"

This is why everyone should use NoScript, ublock origin and uMatrix.

Nov. 8

What does it do though? Give confirmation you voted for killary or they wipe the hard drive?