I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

THESE WOUNDS

crawling in my skin

My firs gf was a big fan of linkin park and i saw them live at some festival
I always hated their music

My chemical romance were pretty good live though, this was in like 06 07

What an asshole, ragequitting and leaving behind so many fatherless children.

bitches should have thought before having children with a guy like that

Video here is this guy tributing Cornell who also committed suicide just a month ago

BREAKING THE HABIT

follow chester's example pls

Come on man, this was too cliche

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR

THE GAY COMMUNITY

How come nobody manly comes from Arizona anymore

FIRST MCCAIN AND NOW THIS CUCK

TRUMP IS GOD

LITERALLY
GOD

WAITING FOR THE END TO COME

THE CURSE STRIKES AGAIN
Seriously, how much larger can the quilt get before it starts causing problems for low-performance PCs?

He still has some catching up to do

He didn't want his lad's family to mourn HIM on his B-Day
Geez what a selfish lad

Least surprised I've ever been to hear of a suicide to be honest. It almost seems too obvious.

stop it, I never liked modern rock bands but they were ok

CAN I GET AN ENCORE
DO YOU WANT MO

MCR was like the most hated emo garbage, remember emos? Most of them are SJWs now

True men come from Texas. Arizona is Cali 2.0.

Metalheads were right all along
Shame there's no one left around

dammit, it should've been me

Courtney Love assassination confirmed.
Will she get caught this time?

they were the shittiest of the bunch

THE CURSE CONTINUES

Don't bite yer tongue there, mister
South Texas is basically L.A. with hats

all of it is rightful mexican clay anyway

Pedro how are you doing ?

It's red indian land, no perfidious cockroaches should've been allowed, they didn't set foot there for 3000 years
Why did you brought them in paleface, now the future looks brown, and with taxes included

It doesn't affect you bigot! Love is love!

True all those biggots on this website.

Counter-Sage :^)

Now this is podracing

wew

thats some advanced shitpositng

its easy to understand when you see this>>806104 liberals are braindead

CRAWLING IN MY CRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWLLLL!!!

I'm still here.

Beautiful.

Drumpfsberg BTFO

Look it up, its real. Now if only he could have had livestreamed it for memes
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR

The libshits are dropping and they don't stop dropping.

lmao grow up you machild

In the end, he didn't even matter.

It's like pure pottery

Is there a list of anti-Trump celebs who died?

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

THE DARKNESS HOLDING ME TIGHTLYYYYYY

THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL

May this be a warning to what happens if you try to appease the normie scum

Close enough but some faggots kept adding more and more lame shit instead of actual death related things.

ALL OF THEM
IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

not a linkin park fan but still kinda feel sad
i liked this guy he had good voice

CUT HIS LIFE INTO PIECES
IT WAS HIS LAST RESORT

mfw he told us in his songs he was contemplating suicde why did nobody listen?

I'M HANGING BY A MOMENT HERE WITH YOU
I fucking knew he'd do this shit.

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again
You all assume
I'm safe here in my room

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm
Breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit
Tonight

DONT GIVE UP YOU GOT THE MUSIC IN YOU

why didn't he take his own advice? now that he gave up what is next for his career?

Supreme edgelord of hell

Fuck it his memory deserves the full video of his song for his legacy. Wish he would have realized he has a reason to live.

RIP Chester Bently

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I HANG MY OWN BEING

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOORR
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
I TRIED SO HARD

What did he mean by this?

there goes my adolescence.

This cover really touched me.

WE MEMED TOO HARD

Too many memes. This is all our fault.

WE ALL HAVE BLOOD ON OUR HANDS.

CHESTER ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU OK CHESTER? CHESTER ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU OK CHESTER? CHESTER ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU OK CHESTER?

>>>/reddit/

Don't worry. It's still there.

ebin zinger :DDDDDDDDDDD

Who's going to make the song for Transformers 6 now? :c

BTFO

I dont like them but I think you are cool, user.

Huh, found this on kikebook

YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE TO LIFT ME UP WHEN THE TIMES GET ROUGH
why didn't someone lift him up when the times got rough? he was crying for help in this song.

That's actually really nice.

let the bodies hit the floor is by Drowning Pool not LP

You lost the war, Pablo.

Goddamned madman

Post best Linking Park tracks lads

I remember when it was a part of every fmv made during the 2000s and especially for Rurouni Kenshin fmvs.

Well someone had to lift him up after his body hit the floor.

And video tutorial narrated in notepad

CURSED

WHY DID YOU LET THEM STEAL YOUR SUNSHINE CHESTER BILLINGSLY?
no wonder why he killed himself. why didn't people like his positive songs more? I liked this phase better.

lmao

ayy lmao

(checked)
IT
KEEPS
HAPPENING

Incredible.

Keep trying to push that narrative, it will only lead to defeat

That's basically what Green Day and Blink 182 have been doing for a while, user. Singing "Basket Case" is cool when you're 24, but when you're 45 makes you look like an ass.

Somebody post the collage for this cuck, mine's outdated

"Cure For The Itch" has always been pretty comfy tbqh fam

The Trump haters already lost. What is it you think they're going to lose now that more people hate him than ever?

>post the (((collage)))
You do it, kike.

I'm on my phone and I don't have it.

Meme voodoo killed them, user. Can't you see?

You dont even make sense at this point

You should try having fun once in your life lad

That's the beauty, not only death, but bankruptcy, legal issues, divorce and illness are part of the curse

uhm no, no it isn't

It's incredible you didn't resort to call everybody here "reddipol" or "drumpfcuck" along with a picture of maisie williams

Stop being a faggot

Might be mixing him up with the Limp Bizkit guy but my point still stands

thanks for getting this thread back on track user. I think Chester was better before he lost all the weight. I hope people remember his work.

Okay so there's no way anybody can justify this having anything to do with television and movies; right? We're just admitting we're Holla Forums with more talk about black dicks at this point?

Don't be grumpy.

He was in Saw and the crank movies

for fucks sake user, he was on one of the greatest tv shows ever made.

AMVs are Holla Forums.

I see you haven't been here for that long. Also Holla Forums is less delete and ban happy compared to Holla Forums.

Mein Negger

But seriously fuck this guy. He off himself and left his kids and wife suffer his suicide. Well bohoo you are world famous singer with shit load of money and you have a drug alc problem probably some mental issues.
Well this are some fucking serious unfixable problems. Like if he got diagnosed with something terminal and dont want to put his family true all that shit so he go and off himself like Tony Scott did i respect that.

i guess his bandmates were too stoned to tell him of laser removal surgery or they secretly voted for Trump

I just reported the BO for stickying a non Holla Forums related thread.

Wow incredible

Finally someone on this website with some taste, /mu/ didn't know how the fuck Les was other than a collab with DG he did once

fucking wigger rock

My, what interesting digits.

Man, that's life. One minute you're walking into your closet with a belt and a hard-on, the next you're dead.

Fucking retards, that's all they are. There is no Green Day song that meets the criteria of punk music.

t. pop culture expert

He's right, though. Green Day are a pop-punk band, and none of what they write about is proper punk.

Punk is a shitty genre anyway, and has outlived its """""glory days""""" by about two whole decades now. It's a pitiful genre full of bitter old men, and anybody that listens to it past their teens is most likely a deadbeat loser.

punk isn't pop culture, faggot. In fact, it is meant to be anti-pop culture, that's literally how the genre popped up. Dumbass millennials like you equate punk with shit like Blink 182 and Avril Lavigne.

O boy I cant wait for him to slit his fucking wrists and hear all the edgy millenials cry about it

Punk is reactionary in nature, when there's nothing to react to, or people realize what they're supposed to be reacting negatively too isn't that bad to begin with, the illusion disappears, there's VERY rare exceptions to this, but by and large punk is shit that people only ate up because they politically agreed with the artists's ranting and raving

The Punk genre lived and died with the Ramones. It's no longer relevant.

(checked double dubs)

(checked nice trips)
It's so much worse than all this. Green Day is on course to becoming a childrens band. Kids LOVE Green Day. They're literally "safe" rebellion for pre-teens. One more turn of the cultural cycle and they'll be making original theme songs for cartoons and "family" sitcoms like They Might Be Giants did… if they aren't already.

No, it was eaten up because it was hard hitting music that inspired many other genres of music. Punk is partly responsible for creating thrash metal and most black metal. It wasn't only about politics, it was about music as well.

Yes and by and large, the music was shit, people came for the politics, or at least the rebellion aspect, don't kid yourself, the Ramones were an exception, and an extraordinary one at that.

It is pop culture, it's popular and it doesn't matter what they say, they're whitin the system and they're good goyim that made good money for the record labels and MTV.

Their "anti-stablishment" ideas were nonsense anyway. To pose any threat, you have to be smart and organized. Not an idiot drug addict that's dependent on the very system it claims to want to destroy.

Punk music was never popular. It was always placed underneath pop music, rock and jazz. There was no point in history when punk music was celebrated as a popular genre of music.

Punk music didn't do shit for MTV, if anything, rock and metal accounted for most of the revenue in the 80's then rap took over in the 90's.

They already were in the Simpsons movie performing their own version of the theme song.

How ironic was it that Johnny Ramone was a right-winger?

That's your opinion. I thought the music was great and like I said, it inspired many sub genres of metal. Just because you dislike something doesn't mean that it isn't true. I am a white nationalist and I listen to anarcho-punk because I like the music, not the message.

guest appearances don't count. a lot of bands do that, mostly as a stunt or a goof. I mean, legitimately becoming a kids band by composing original songs for cartoons and kids shows like Weird Al and They Might Be Giants ended up doing and then eventually performing for Nickelodeon. They're on that track it seems.

Not at all. He even wasn't an alcoholic or a junkie. His only crimes were stealing Joey's girlfriend and making him tour while he was suffering from lymphoma.

They do. It's called pop music.

Today's pop is not positive. It's (((positive))).

It's always been that way.

Johnny cucked Joey!

Is that board still alive?

this

Not realising that Avril is our true Queen.
Anyway UK Punk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amerifag Pukes

also, >>>/r/movies

Their cover is shit compared to the original MJ version.

Am I missing something here?

people actually watch this shit?

i hate this disgusting fat fuck

here you go, nigger.

I don't understand why beard hair only grows on the neck of fatasses. Is this some sort of hormonal thing? I am thin and grow a nice thick beard that covers a great deal of my cheeks and barely grows on my neck.

wigger rock defined. Most people I know who listen to Linkin Park talk like niggers. They use terms like "thicc" and "worldstar". They think Linkin Park is white music. Linkin Park is literally rap music mixed with pop-rock.

ONE THING

I DON'T KNOW WHY

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

why is this stickied on Holla Forums?

lel Drumpfsberg BTFO

Exactly. Copycat bands only managed to ape their mannerisms and fashion sense but not their music. and the Ramones were total faggots anyway outside of their musical career

Chester was an actor

o hai cf. Still buttmad because bandcamp closed your page?

Are trumplets THIS delusional? He's the most hated person in the USA. Wouldn't surprise me if him & his banker buddies were swinging in the breeze soon.

this is so obvious that it doesnt even need to be said.

You're still doing this, huh?

Yes, see pic related. This is what Holla Forums post-Trump Psyops looks like.

conservatives really are all about feels before facts

Problem, sudogoon?

That's one of the better recent threads on Holla Forums, actually.

Could be worse.
Marilyn Manson is like that but with more satanism and makeup. Oh and cross dressing. Apparently his dad died recently too, so I expect that to effect him.

That's Papa Roach. I never understood why LP was seen as the edgy band, PR was way more emo and also dominated the AMV cancer.

In retrospect AMVs were a magical thing. A perfect storm that couldn't possibly exist again. There isn't modern edgy music popular with the kids (excluding blatantly sexual shit like Ariana Grandes dick bicycles) and nothing as really replaced Naruto with its appeal to emos, it's cringe and darkness.

Do kids even like anime now? Everyone younger than me just seems like a social media junkie, and minecraft was a thing. No perfect storm of angst.

My niece just turned 13 and she likes manga and anime. She likes Death Note, Black Butler, and my brother's been showing her older stuff like Akira and Star Blazers.

How? Deathnote is still discussed? How does she find it?
BB is fujoshit btw. You could have saved her.
Don't let her go full weeb btw, you and she will hate her for it.

I have no idea how she finds this stuff. Maybe through the web, maybe through friends. I don't have enough contact with her or enough knowledge of weeb stuff to keep her off of much. The best I can do is give occasional input. I could probably stave off cat ears if it came to that, though.

you're not fooling anyone

The guy's a fag, but partially correct. There is some credit within the Thrash metal genre specifically toward 70s/80s punk.

And then Papa Roach turned into pop rock like everyone else. From "CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES" to "we are the ones still swinging!". Shit before and after.

stay mad :^)

Current Holla Forums is worst Holla Forums

in a world where jews are responsible for every negative factor in my life, anything is possible

You're doomed to insanity, I'm just watching.

His lyrics are saying he has self destructive behavior brought on by demons and lack of self control. When your mad and saying something you shouldn't be saying there is always a voice inside asking why and telling you to bring it no further. People choose to ignore this because they have become ADDICTED to being in a negative place. Pretty sad shit, I would know, I was there. Luckily I dealt with my demons

6/10 nice fanfiction material but needs more work

t. triggered druplink
how does it make you feel that not even jigsaw has respect for your kind?

FUCK
OFF

Suicide by 6 nooses to the back of the head

are linking park music kino?

I just met one of my brothers friends for the first time and I was confused. His playlists for his car were a mix of Lincoln park, Marilyn manson etc plus gangster rap. The wore a black sleevless tank top with some edgy slogan on it. He wore kakhi shorts and I dindt notice the shoes. His speech was a mix of white and ebonics and I don't know how he came to be that way. Also for what its worth my brother is developmentally disabled and met ricky in his special ed class. The longest ricky has held a job is 8 months at safeway (his current job) and his whole family acts like hes become a doctor.

worst subculture with a dead end philosophy. Basically a stylized version of niggerdom. I used to be in it. It's pretty much a neutral form of leftism (which supports the jews) until you see the modern punk bands who open embrace the modern sjw ideals

Hes right though, video related. Just because everyone else is submitting to the jews doesn't make it any less Jewish.

i agree with all you said user, but

Can you break down what kino is? While were at it can you explain meta as well?

There is no other way to come even close to being president of the US though so you either have to hope for some master ruseman or a violent revolution. Not saying trump is totally mega hitler in disguise but I never expected him to be anyway, memes have just gone too far.

Xd chess, there is no number to quantify the dimensions

It's become a habit lol.

I agree, regardless that doesn't make it okay. I'm glad trump won over hilary though, even though it matters very little. what puppet is being presented.

i'm not going to spoonfeed you

They really got the goyim fooled, researching the Saturn cult is an excellent introduction to their dogma.

wtf a child did 911
wft I hate children now

wtf a child did 911
wft i love children now

kill urself pedo

it starts with
one rope

I listened one of their songs, fuck they're stupid.

The angst is relatively small and it doesn't have much room since normies now dominate the web compared to 10 years ago. Edgy kids turn to older edgy music because there really isn't edgy music that's topping the charts anymore

whatever you say shill

It did

DAY OF THE ROEP

NOT EVEN MATTER

==I had to fall
To lose it all==
I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL

TAKES ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE
MY NECK'S ABOUT TO BREAK

WAITING FOR THE END TO COME
WISHING I HAD STRENGTH TO STAND
THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD PLANNED
IT'S OUT OF MY CONTROL

I WILL NEVER BE
ANYTHING 'TIL I BREAK AWAY FROM ME
AND I WILL BREAK AWAY
AND FIND MYSELF TODAY

Why does everything have to be pizzagate?

Someday I will do suicide too

poison or a fire-gun are better

i wish i was cf
he is cool

Ha ha great posts! Well meme'd my friend!

t. trumplet sudogoon

It's easy to be cf, just convert to islam and kill gays

Soon brother soon

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Instead of taking one step closer to the edge he took one step off.

He can't break the habit

in the end it doesn't even matter

That you were a faggot all along

God damn, still mad after all these months? Give it up, sudogoon.

Wtf, im #trad now!

sudocuck can't help but politisperg in every thread he comes across at the slightest provocation
I have used him to derail countless threads I didn't like just by posting "MAGA"

Oh. My. Fucking. Hell. Can you all shut the fuck up about what YOUR idea of punk is? You all sound like a bunch of hipster shits with all your "Oh this is not punk at all because I KNOW what punk is and this does not fit my definition of punk and is crap." Shut the hell up, no one cares about your definition of what punk should and/or shouldn't be. You don't like the band? Real simple solution for that: DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO THEM THEN. Fucking idiots.

Why don't you use him when the maisiefaggots ruin threads, you moron. You had one job.

>>>/mu/

No.