Trump Persuasion Greatest Hits

What are your favorite instances of Trumpian 4D Chess? A few candidates:
Let's get something down to help future historian anons.

LOW ENERGY
2 words that destroyed a 150+ millions campaign planned for years

"Somebody's doing the raping"

And when the John Miller tapes came out, that was epic and put the media on notice that they were about to get ass reamed this season

bump

"Only Rosie O'Donnel", The ABC and CBS primary debates, Trump naming the Jews on Morning Joe, "New York Values", the second general debate.

The Obama birther thing where he got the media to show off a bunch of veterans endorsing him, gave them a tour of his building and then put the birther issue to rest in a few sentences.

Did Trump ever charge the people destroying his set afterwards?

This has been such a ride I don't think anything will top it. I am glad I was alive to see it.

His comments during the debate about the War in Iraq being a mistake.
The fiasco with the birther press conference.
Racial crime rate tweet.
"we represent an existential threat"

"and we're gonna make Mexico pay for it."

Every time he makes an outlandish claim, doubles down on it when he's called out, and then goes ahead and fucking fulfills it anyway my lulz grows three sizes. Like when he promised to get 1400 delegates while everyone was arguing about what was going to happen at a contested convention. He was roundly mocked for saying so then he just went ahead and did it anyway.

Madman

This is why I love him. That and freeing us from the time loop. Virtually everything he does is met with a chorus of
and then he wins again.

That was 4D chess, fucking great.

Instead of only talkin' about what things you love most about what he said.

Why not make this a Webm thread too about what he said?

This
Trump destroyed Yeb so hard it made me feel bad for him, now when i look at a Yeb picture "cute little turtle" instantly comes to mind

Its a weird feeling, to see history being writen, when something that seemed impossible simply happen, most of us had given up on hope, and now the future is bright like a second sun

That picture is my personal favorite in this election.
Best special relationship Britain never had.

That was absolutely fantastic.
He got the media to shoot themselves in the foot, and they were then forced to cover what just happened to them in order to cover the airtime they anticipated being taken up with "MUH KENYA"

11/10, should go down in the history books.

THIS.
I run a few shitposting pages and would LOVE to flood them with pro-Trump content in the couple of days before the election.

Two little words, the sort of nicknames you'd give to some annoying prick at your work, and years of carefully-cultivated, stage managed work on the images of professional career politicians are left in rubble. All that focus-grouping, all the careful triangulation of positions, all the scriptwriting and message control and spin doctoring, all dust under the God-Emperor's heel.

What the man can do with two little words is awe-inspiring.

YOU'RE FIRED

That was the "Oh shit" moment for me it really topped everything else, also the way low energy larry got rekt into submission, the way his dream of being president got crushed was really sweet.

Why did you do this to me?

I didn't even think about this connection.

MULTI DIMENSIONAL CHESS

LOW ENERGY

First post best post

The entire Jeb! cuckening deserves to be archived for future ages

THE WALL
>saying he was self funding till he was the GOP then asking for donations

who can forget this gem

John Miller

Great thing about the Rosie clip is the crowd is already laughing even before Trump makes a gesture, and after he turned it into PC culture and how it's just people having a laugh.

It's only just begun, user.

What happened to Paul?
Did he get deported?

Here's one of my favorite lesser known gems. A rare moment of bonding between Yeb! and The God Emperor.

Fucking magnificent. This election has truly been something special.

Honest Ted and Macho Rubio have already come out to support Trump. All we need in for !Jeb to take his final form as EnerJeb and join the MAGA league

I think he'd perk right up and make a good warrior.

Not persuasion, but still a Greatest Hit.

If Yeb! uncucked himself and accepted the God Emperor into his life he would find himself suddenly full of energy and success instead of just turtles and guac.

bump
I actually like threads like this.

underrated

I'd like to hear what everybody's reaction was to that.

Pardon my ignorance but what's the song? I know i've heard it before but I have no clue what's it's called.

Mozart. Eine kleine Nachtmusik.