Huma Abedin disappeared

Huma Abedin disappeared following the FBI's announcement that it was investigating thousands of emails found on the shared laptop for her and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

http:// www.michellhilton.com/2016/11/huma-abedin-hillary-clinton.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NMYdm
archive.is/llqtQ
archive.is/4lkVd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The FBI probably put her in witness protection

you are garbage OP, kill yourself in the most painful way.

ARCHIVE NEWFAGGOT

Bitchgoyum [:^\}

archive.is/NMYdm

So, potentially, she's about to throw Hillary under the bus.

What's the one thing that would Make Huma turn traitor to both Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood? She has a kid. Her pedo husband is likely to go to jail. If she goes to jail too, she loses her little boy pretty much forever.

only in fiction

I know, I know, but consider:

Hillary is ugly, and her incontinent crotch is now shit-smeared 24/7. Doesn't matter how much of a dyke you are, that's disgusting.

Her marriage is a shambles, her husband is a child fucker, probably caught in posssetion of CP. She herself might be incriminated by the emails. She's not Hillary, and won't be automatically protected from complicity in felony corruption.

Huma is 40. That kid is it for her. She's never having another.

What does she have left at this point? Whatever going on, this has got to be weighing heavily on her mind.

I think the dyke element between the two is overplayed.

But it is obvious that Huma has bailed on Hilary. I'd suspect that the muslim brotherhood has bailed on her too.

There is a high probability though that she's now looking to her childs future and that means getting away from hilary and keepging herself out of prison

She'd risk a lot in that case, knowing such a coup would cost herself and her son (((suicided))). On the other hand she'll be looked upon as a traitor under Trump's government and possibly face jail if she's lucky. So the choice she has is either commit treason to Hillary and be chased by the Clinton campaign, the Muslim Brotherhood and later on Trump OR stay loyal to Hillary in her possible winning the election or given shelter by them once they're the outcast. I don't know if I would risk were I her but her case already seems pretty hopeless.

Nah in the event of a Trump victory the FBI will protect her so long as she gives them something they can use.

What happened to last night's user who said he took pictures of Huma getting onto an international flight? He was trying to sell his pics for $10K.

I'd say she's doing it just to save her own skin.

he got sad and killed himself with 32 shots to the back of the head with a bolt action rifle. oh he also overdosed on heroin and cocaine.

I'm sure AJ would buy em.

Or DJT

checked

Yeah, the moment she no longer seems like an asset… well she's basically an apostate who married a Jew. Good fucking luck with the Wahhabi at this point.

I think Trump is actually going to be rather generous to enemies who accept defeat and bend the knee.

He has ways to punish people that are fitting, but not overly cruel. If Huma cooperates completely, she might end up as a file clerk at the Social Security Administration.

What are the chances huma got suicided?

Do the Clintons ever make people disappear?

What's important to remember is that even as president Trump won't be all powerful.

As I said earlier if Huma has cut a deal with the FBI then the deal is going to include protecting her from Trump.
Even if Trump goes full murdervengeance on his opponents the FBI will probably just shrug their shoulders and say "Huma? Don't know any Huma. Vanished don't you know. No you're not allowed to access the witness protection identity database you silly president you."

Does the sun set on the west?

isn't he allowed?

Everyone's bailing on Hillary.

Of course he's not allowed.
Just because he's president doesn't mean he can touch everything and anything.

He can't waltz into your local police station and demand to see all their records.
He's not even allowed access to most of the classified material. Primarily because a lot of it is what is called codeword classified which means you have to be read into and authorised for it specifically as it doesn't fall under a general classification.

And if he tried to force the FBI to give him access they'd be more likely to go "oops we dun accidentally deleted it all" than give him anything because the trustworthiness of their witness protection program is absolutely vital to their ability to obtain witness testimony

Glad to see that your government limits the executive power in that way both in paper and in practice, doesn't happen exactly that way in the rest of the world sadly.

It seems like she'll be hosting a fundraiser tonight

http:// townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/02/huma-abedin-to-host-dc-fundraiser-thursday-night-n2240711

Didn't she just do a fundraiser?

Its because for all our corruption, there's more than enough people who would love a reason to kill the otehr guy.
Rest of the world just goes for straight killing and centralizing power.

archive.is/llqtQ

Annnnnnd there went all my sympathy for her. I hope she gets the Pear of Anguish in some inquisitorial torture chamber.

She WILL confess to being in the Muslim brotherhood.

EXCLUSIVE: ((((Anthony Weiner)))) has checked into a SEX ADDICTION treatment center after his sexting relationship with a 15-year-old girl triggered FBI investigation of him, wife Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton

archive.is/4lkVd

It varies in the USA and throughout the civilised world.

Over in the UK it's much the same but with more competence and a greater focus on long term stability.
For an idea of how things are run just watch Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister.
It gives a good overview of how the civil service and politicians deal with each other.
Or to put it more simply so a yank might understand: The civil service run things, the politicians just set policy when the civil service lets them.

Video somewhat related.
Two civil service members discussing local government. From the aforementioned series.

I don't think she'll make an appearance.

I never underestimate the audacity of these people.

dubs checked

Also another good scene from that series.
Two senior members of the civil service discussing who should be the next prime minister.

During the production of this series it is worth noting that the writers were frequently pestered by the offices of various politicians and the civil service itself as to whether or not they had an inside man in the civil service or among the staff of a minister.
Because it was supposedly that accurate.

I don't think he would even care about Huma when she has no power as a spy anymore and there are bigger fish to gas.

Little fish are bait for the big fish. I'm sure she'd give up names and addresses if someone put the screws to her.

Suicide soon, fellow anons.

Archive.is is compromised. It's loading an image to log and datamine IPs. See the pinned thread.

Where could she possibly be?!?!?

She's preparing for prison.

Yes, via 6 shots to her own chest, from 6 feet away.

that's some real fine autism you got, user

Suicide
a real tragedy, shot himself in the face with a nail gun 12 times

He would only end up being a suicide bomber or quasi-terrorist 'community leader' anyway.

Not if he's upper class mudkip.
That shit is just for the plebs.

Either way, his future is bleak.

fresh OC from your friendly neighborhood not-a-namefag-man

I failed hard, corrected version, polite sage

post yfw huma's gone underground