Trump is out Messiah

Trump is our Messiah:

Marxism has created this degenerate and sinful world. For our sins Trump has been killed by the establishment (His persona has been destroyed by the power that be), he cannot go back to who he was before he ran for President.
Trump want to help those who help themselves by giving tax breaks and offering more jobs instead of handing out gibs.
Trump, Kek and Pepe are a Trinity who`s true form is still a mystery but who has performed miracles in the form of Meme magic.

And yet many would damn him, they would rather let Barabbas, I mean Hillary go free than accept him as our savior.
Either we face the real world that Trump offers to help us with, or we flee into the fantasy of marxist lies which lead to death and more degeneracy.

You thoughts Holla Forums

sounds like you are trying to replace christianity

I'm down, if we remove all the cuck pacifist shit from it

Now hold on there, he's a non-establishment guy who helped shift politics and made people come to realisations they never thought about personally before but he's not perfect or a messiah. One gigantic flaw is that he's still too kosher (despite them doing everything to try to take him down and we've done almost everything for him and he's still backstabbing us with his kike loving shit) like almost every other damn candidate in US politics or right/nationalist parties in the west. He's just a step in the right direction but he most certainly isn't the messiah or the one. Best start getting into politics, you might be the one.

if you're being serious you are so fucking stupid

No, fuck you.
The only people who actually believe a messiah walks among us or recently has are mormons and we all know where that has brought them

Don't try to make someone a religious figure. When you do you either stop questioning, or become let down for their failure to live up to your expectations. It's a trap and keeps you from being objective.

This is gay and sets off my Jewdar pretty hard. My conclusion is that OP is a shill trying to poison the Trump movement with language of Christcucks so that people will think it's just another crazy religious cult rather than a proper political movement.

Remember that homeless woman video where they were bullying her for protecting Trump's sidewalk star? Remember how they kept chanting:

This is the very same rhetoric. Go home Marxist. Your Murti-Bing pills have no power here.

Well obviously I`m drawing parallels here.

We are using Trump, he is not using us?

With a few days to go I doubt that I`ll be able to get a Trump sect up and running, being a Kek worshiper takes up all my time.

I ate something bad

Humans

bath salts are dangerous son

Hitler was the true messiah, they killed him but his message still lives on in the souls of all sane men.

Trump's not the messiah, he's just a man with some money, love for his country, and balls of steel.

Ah, I remember being a teenager once and making up gods and magic just because it made me "feel" good. But seriously, it's gay and anyone who has an ounce of seriousness in them will only ever look down on you and bring you shame.

Seriousness is overrated.

Anyone have the original to that picture?

trump is the prophet of our one and true lord kek

No.

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy. Now go away.

Ben Garrison's?

You need to learn how to see fast kid.
As above, same below.

He's One of Eight, dummy. The Ogdoad is comprised of Eight Souls of Thoth.

What do you mean by our, Frankel?

Bane, Wojak, and Pepe are the three parts of Kek.
Trump is just the mortal channeling their subconscious mythological power.
Like Napoleon. Like Caesar. Like Spartacus. Like Kamehameha.

Read some Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell, required reading for meme wizardry. Otherwise you're a meme sorcerer, wielding the power without understanding origin.

The whole thing can be summed up as this. Society demanded a saviour, an individual stepped up and filled the role at the right time. Trump rode expectation. The creation and/or filling of expectation is meme magic.

No expectation, no support. He is a Messiah by context, not inherent divinity.

This is getting silly.

Also all things are a part of go- kek in reality.

You're a try hard faggot who's taken a meme and shoved it up his ass as a suppository.

You guys are so dense. You don't even realize you'e been controlled opposition this entire time. You claim to be meme magicians but have been pushing old evil masonic shit this entire time..

Jews praised frogs as gods before you fools even knew what frogs where.

The name Pepe has been one of the biggest masonic names in existence.

Even the pepe thing with his fingers under his chin is a masonic thing.

Careful who's memes you push, the rabbit hole goes way deeper than you realize.

Like a hydra, it has many heads and they seem to attack each other, however they're all still part of the same body.

why

do

you

type

some

kind

of

retarded

mongolian

who

has

an

enter

key

between

every

other

key

on

the

keyboard

Why do you not sage?

Because I'm an idiot, and am considering suicide right now.

DO IT
JUST DO IT

Just because your meme was so fucking shitty I'm not going to do it.

Nah, Kek is the Frog-God anti-Semite who predates Masonry/Judaism by thousands of years and just so happens to hate Israel for what the Jews did to Egypt, and the libel found in the book of (((Exodus))). BTW, that's the head of a toad you double nigger.

What's with the formatting?

meant for

Who the fuck creates a Kek meme like this that looks like Kabblah?

go back to 4chan.