ELECTION RESULTS RIGGED

ELECTION RESULTS RIGGED

http:// nesara.news/index.php/busted-here-are-the-complete

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8059646.html#8059943
archive.is/9ffyr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's okay. We have guns.

Use the catalog Jonestein, we already have other threads.

i scowered the catalog and couldnt find one on this just sage this one

sage

Lmao they're not that stupid

im not seeing anything on the catalog about this

lol its "scoured" dummy

8ch.net/pol/res/8059646.html#8059943

We had two other threads on this already you fucktard

sorry im sluggish this morning

sage

Bumping for more visability. Thread where this is also posted is stale and there's no eyes on it. In other words…

GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW!

Filter Merchant better not be pulling my leg

Test data during the primary showed Rato winning by a landslide and I think Sandkike winning a few times, too. What makes you think this isn't test data again, you fucking faggot?

#1 -When you have to resort to sensationalist and untrue statements like
it says something about your motives and your veracity.

#2 - Haven't considered that this is test maybe test data? Because we already have discussed, with this exact same set of websites/photos, in the several other threads you cuckchanners and filterman-fans keep posting here over the past few days.

#3 - The total voting numbers would be historically low, thus not remotely believable. That's the biggest red flag that this is just test data.

Most likely test data, though I'm glad this is getting out their if it isn't just test data.

I heard some story on (((npr))) saying Texas would go blue. They really do have the gaul to push unbelievable shit like that.

Will be interesting to compare the EV numbers on Tuesday.

Shit like this is why I hate Jonestein. He takes something media has always done - prepared reports for future release if it turns out to be true (football games, voting, tv show winners, celeb deaths and so on) because to expect them to produce lengthy reports the same day it happens is stupid. Anyone with a bit of common sense would know the media would be prepping their shit for a Hillary win as well as a Trump win, they wouldn't wait until the day of the election to get started.

OTHER THREAD WAS SHIT AND IS NOW ANCHORED GET FUCKED OTHER OP, BUMPING THIS THREAD NOW

Yep, this is a typical Jones overreaction. He's a fucking retard. It just looks like test graphics.

He knows better but because it will get him a lot of attention, he'll run with a bullshit story to get those youtube views, ad impressions and selling the water filters.

He's a snake oil salesman through and through.

ah…fucking alex jones…

nesara anything still exists? Even after their original GLP-tier hoaxes?

Bump

I dont think you know how sage works, newfriend.

Some of the folders on desktop:

Nothing too lulzy. Anyone got any dirt on any of them emblems on the bottom toolbar?

Wew, this is fucked.

D&C shill

Archive you dumb nigger.
archive.is/9ffyr

This has already been debunked, dipshit

Holy fucking shit

STOP SLIDING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!