This was posted on half-chan about an hour ago

This was posted on half-chan about an hour ago.

LARP maybe? Would be nice if it wasn't, but AFAIK wikileaks isn't hosting any of the files talked about in the images yet.

I want to believe

This is where the poster states that the original plan is changed and they're releasing now, instead of Nov 5th

Hashes of the files so we presumably know this guy wasn't full of shit.

P.S. anyone have that magazine cover with all the famous people on it through 2016?

There's two arrows in the bottom right corner of the image with dates in them

November 3rd
November 5th

I'm confused about the legality of these leaks.

Are they up?

I don't know, I haven't checked wikileaks

Not seeing anyone chattering on about it either, so I get the feeling it isn't.

Bated breath.

Nice trips. Not sure if that means it is or it isn't.

Not really sure what we're supposed to do with this leak if it is true. How do you use something you're not allowed to look at?

It's a matter of being able to corroborate it, publicly, and anyone can do it.

Also, most of it is emails, only a small portion are media, so you wouldn't hypothetically have to download the cp if you didn't want to.

100% LARPing

I'm just concerned about anons getting entrapped by this shit.

If this is true, it would implode the entire system. Something that big would send out ripples that would exposure everything else (as rats sell out others to jump off the ship).

Sounds too good to be true, but I'm hoping it's real.

This.

It's well done LARP but it's still just that. Especially considering it was posted on halfchan of all places and not here.

THIS IS WHY ARCHIVE.IS WAS CO-OPTED, THIS IS WHY THEY TESTED OUT THE MIRAI BOTNET TO SEE IF THEY COULD SHUT IT THE FUG DOWN!!!!! GET READY FOR THE LEAK OF A LIFETIME BOYS, WEWWWWWWW

fake and fucking gay

All we can do is wait and see

fake and gay unfortunately

's' is not a valid hex char..

What, did they only manage to take 5 photos?

Anoonimoose is lejoin xD is the mark of LARPing cancer, but let's not forget the sign the FBI sent us when they tweeted Nikola Tesla. They're watching.

SHITTY LARP

WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

FBI goes around murdering Americans on pretext so hope that graphic isn't trying to paint them as the alternative.

Good catch. That second checksum can't be valid.

Also, I don't believe that people who would be savvy enough to be involved in something like this would be dumb enough to announce:
That's retarded….you'd publish first. No way in hell do announce when and where it's going to be published ahead of time.

This are NOT sha256 checksums.

FAKE AND GAY
SAGE
FAKE AND GAY
SAGE
FAKE AND GAY
SAGE
FAKE AND GAY
SAGE

Why are they doing this to us?
Fucking LARPers & CTR shills…

Definitely fake. When have ever Wikileaks gone to any chan to announce that they were going to upload shit in an hour.

Definitely fake. That last one looks like the result of someone spazzing out on their ASDF and 890 keys simultaneously.

Not to mention that there's no way in hell they would post fucking cp.

Yeah OP, it's a faggot larping.

It was good until, they made themselves (really just one faggot) into a big guy. From there it's just gets silly. 'Arrangements to leave the country' like those script kiddie bitches have any experience in such things or the resources for it. The cherry on top is that the pig is dead now.

Anyway, le anonymouse said Bill pedo shit comes out on the 5th. Expecting nothing as these faggots are fail since their momma queefed them out.

Shame on these autism fags for teasing like this as it would be veeeeeeery nice. Just too nice.

Wikishits ain't gonna post no rapey snuff films of kids.

Who got it