The Deepstate Rises Again

The release of the Vince Foster files, the open implication of the NYPD that Clinton is involved directly in the Jewish sex ring, and Comey reopening

Tinfoil hat on for a second
It failed because the deepstate failed to protect Oswald

They planned to try something else in the mid sixties, but were kicked while they were down with a one-two of the Civil Rights Act and the Hart-Cellar acts. Since 1965 the deepstate has been waiting for the communists to overplay their hand, and run a Stalinesque antagonistically corrupt leftist as they collect info on them. Clinton is their patsy, they dangled bait in front of them since Bill won his primary because they found people sociopathic enough to be blinded by the power yet smart enough to be president.

They made a mistake

the Clinton admin discovered them, either in part or in whole, and committed the Oklahoma City bombing in an attempt at killing what they suspected were senior members of the Deepstate, whether they were successful in killing any of them is questionable, because they clearly were still able to acquire enough evidence to suggest that HRC had Vince Foster killed for his knowledge and plausible testimony of her embezzling money from the government via the Travel Department which is why they are releasing the full document now.

This pairs up nicely with reports that Comey was under pressure from renegade factions within the FBI to finish Clinton, and it is my belief, that on October 28th, the order came from the General-In-Chief to finish HRC. This is the reason the highest officer rank has not been given out since WW1, because the position has already been filled.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To clarify on the WerWolves, they would be dismantling Russian infrastructure and empowering the family of the Tsar to take power again.

Why would a Nazi faction within the Deep State assassinate JFK when he was working against Israel's nuclear ambitions and waffling on the Civil Rights legislation?

I couldn't even make it all the way through your post, that's how bullshit it is. Oh and quit saying "deepstate."

It's the fucking jews.

Its not a Nazi faction, they just allied with them
Who fucking cared at that point? Communists LITERALLY WORKING IN OUR SENATE was a bigger problem.
You're talking about a time when George Wallace was still a Dem. Kennedy wanted to stop the Civil Rights act like Paul Ryan wanted to stop the omnibus spending bill.

You really think that the Jews are the only people that can run clandestine governance?

YES. Just like only one group can use fractional reserve banking. Once someone does it, it's done. Look at how overbearingly massive AIPAC and the Israel lobby in general are in American politics. They run the country because they own our politicians. Theh would not allow anyone else meddling in their affairs. Or rather, they wouldn't let anyone compete with them when they're meddling in OUR affairs.

So tell me then faggot then why haven't they won

Are you 12? They HAVE won, you fucking nimrod. European countries are governed by a hugely bloated trade organization, miscogeny is accepted as part of daily life in every western country, little children are taught that they can be a boy OR a girl, and everyone's just OK with that. People have become so fat and apathetic, they will let you do anything to them as long as you keep the power on and the feed bag full. Look at the fucking world around you, dumbass. The jews HAVE won.

But now we can do something about it. make America great again

Isn't it the plot of hotline miami 2 ?

No, they haven't, they've overplayed their hand. Who do you think is the General-In-Chief's preferred candidate in my theory? The FBIs October surprise is exactly like if Hitler announced he was alive and had a full army in Argentina. The reopening of the investigation and the release of Vince Foster files all in the first week of November is a better strike against the Communists than the Civil Rights act was against the deep state.

There have been many "fictions" (retelling of a half-true story) of such a thing, going back to 1961 with the writing of the book "seven days in may"

What I'm saying is what we call "the Jews" (they probably have their own name) have a direct enemy, and Trump is their candidate.

Ok faggot, tell me who this "deepstate" is? Surely there is a name, or actual organization. What is the "deepstate's" endgame?

It's the communist, globalist, bolshevik jews. It always has been, and calling it the deepstate is either delusional or openly dishonest.

nice larping .. but i dont see it

That sounds a little better, but just call them what they are. And their "enemy" is not some secret organization. It's regular, patriotic, freedom loving Americans. Don't unnecesarily convolute it.

A fraternal (plausibly Pagan) organization of Senior military officials with a virulently anti-communist bent, formed by Patton and MacArthur in late 1944. A WASP version of "the Jews"

The death of every communist Jew on the planet

not directly, we're not their enemy, to be someones enemy you have to be comparable in influence. We're a pest to these people, a culture (which comes from race) that stands in the way of a dumb, complacent populace.

The Deepstate represents the black hand of power dedicated to said regular, patriotic, freedom loving Americans you speak of.

sounds very unlikely

tbh I'm sick of you lot romanticizing the spooks

Wow. Ok so now you are saying the deepstate are these secret good guys you're larping about? I'm confused.

And if you think we aren't comparable in influence, i gotta ask how much you pay in rent for that rock you live under. The ADL just made a cartoon frog a hate symbol.

Trump says he's going to ban foreign lobbyists, but he's somehow being lobbied by Putin. He's going to ban Putin from giving him money.

But Israel would be fucked if Trump is elected because of that ban.

The spooks are the third party I spoke of in my post, they either don't exist and it was just the communists or they're extremely incompetent and cucked. Deepstate aren't spooks, they represent the class statesmen mentality of Old America, Jacksonians.

We're a useful propaganda arm for them, but there is no way we would have won this election alone without the Deepstate assuming control of the FBI. He would have lost PA and Clinton would have won by a slim victory, now thanks to the FBI reopening the investigation and the Vince Foster case being out in the open as well as 4 agencies investigation the Clinton foundation with an indictment likely all within the last week Michigan is now a fucking battleground state.

Can you point to any verifiable evidence to back up your claims?

No, I only have circumstantial, thats why its a theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
The media isn't apologizing to appease us, they're apologizing to appease people in power who would enable them to be dragged into the streets screaming by us.

I have yet to see any evidence, even circumstantial, that would back up what you are saying, but just for the sake of argument, let's say you're right. Do you think, if we had secret good guys on our team, it would be a good idea to expose them?

Mabe I am a member of this deepstate you speak of, and I want you to shut up about us.

It doesn't make a difference, all sides already know about each other, they just have varying degrees of whom and where.

Well, it sounds like a great idea. I don't think it exists, but it would be nice. I think you're seeing conspiracies in the place of honest people with a concience who love their country, but whatever.

It doesn't really matter, they're going to rig the election and destroy the country or start ww3. Or Trump wins somehow and everything's gravy. What was the point of this thread?

What if the top brass thought as you, and decided to make it exist?

Perhaps even made it to exist in the past, as it would make them more legitimate?

I mean this isn't the most craxy thing I've heard of. Logically speaking this plan fills a lot of the confusion about this current timeline's events up to this point.

My only question is (if this is true) this would mean that either way we're fucked?

Every now and then I see rumours and suggestions on Holla Forums and elsewhere that the NSDAP was never really defeated, that it just went underground and has been pulling strings, using the commie puppetmasters in our governments as their own puppets. They realised after the war that they couldn't win by physical force, so they've been implementing their own version of accelerationism for the last half century.

That's not true.

Many Nazis did actually escape to Argentina though. Not even meming here, it's a fact.

where did that pic come from.. fucking saved

also my brain just wrinkled from reading this. confirms a lot but holy shit.

I have been thinking deeply about this for a few days and can it just be the case that, at the end of the day, the true power lies in the hands of guys with guns and handcuffs, and, the highest level of those guys are still overwhelmingly normal white American men? As it is, Jews can only infiltrate leadership positions, but at the end of the day if the soldiers with guns don't follow your commands there is nothing a leader can do.

In the military, this is easier said than done, but when it comes to elite institutions of law enforcement like the FBI, at the highest level of enforcement you're talking about something like 100 or so white men, much harder to keep in check if there is a rogue mindset among them. At least, this is my take on it so far, we know they pretty much have forced Comey's hand against his will. I think it's more than just a "good guy," I think the jew controlled leadership is on the brink of being overthrown by their direct underlings who are still Americans.

A lot of interesting shillin in this thread.

I'm going to lurk

I think Trump getting this far is possible evidence for something like this existing. If the communists were in total control as the meme goes, he would've been shut down right away. I'm skeptical of the scenarios you painted in the OP, but clearly some sort of pro-White faction exists behind the scenes. It has to.

Wasn't Ted Cruz Father seen with Oswald?
Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz confirm to be part of the good shadow government.
G-guys I think we chose the wrong candidate…

So you're stupid or just new here?

Soviets and Western Zionists were against each other ever since Trotsky was killed

Why do you think we still have anti-Soviet propaganda TODAY in a Communist country like America? Because the Jews wanted it to fail so their Oligarchs could take over and put guys like Putin in charge.

RFK and JFK were the last people to fight the Jew World Order. You totally skipped the fact that RFK shut down the American Zionist League and they went to the CIA Dulles office and created AIPAC

And why Los Angeles? A place with a bunch of actors? New York was the center of propaganda and Jewish finance.

Oswald was also exposed as a Communist who lived in Russia. It didn't start a war… Instead LBJ gave the country over to the people who fucking invented Communism

And it was mentioned earlier about the operation paperclip where they recruited Nazi officers/scientists

TRS podcasts have been pushing this angle lately. Wouldn't be surprised if it was an alphabet psyop to try to spare them the rope. The whole government must go, that means ZOG military, politicians, journos, and especially the unelected, unaccountable deep state that has free reign to do literally anything with unlimited secret funding. Need I remind you that the CIA operates drug cartels and arms smuggling for profit to spend on black projects? That they poison and mind control Americans without their knowledge? That they freely assassinate anybody untraceably and are above the law? Who watches the watchers? Alphabet are known pedophiliac degenerates complicit in our genocide, not allies.

Why does RFK's head look so weird in there? In fact, that whole image looks highly suspect. for example, RFK's arm is casting a shadow to the left, but his head is casting a shadow to the bottom or right of the frame, in fact the whole area below his head looks like it was erased out. Also, his head and collarbone area seems to be a different contrast than the rest of the picture.

Once again, Miles Mathis saves the day.
mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

Some user made it, and asked what type we were.

America can't survive as world hegemon if Whitey feel they becoming a hated minority in their own country.

I don't think Comey could have done it even if he wanted to, had he not been told by more than his own employees, that everything would be leaked unless Comey made a public move.

The cost benefit ration is not the same, If everybody that is important knows that the server content will be leaked, if corruption is used to stop Comey from taking out Hillary using legal means.

Yeah, there's clearly something going on
This has been getting pushed for the last week or so about "muh based government intelligence agencies that are totally on our side!"

How about if we clean up the (((media))) first, since they are the main reason we are in this mess.

Its the reverse in my theory, they survived only due to guilty conscience of Allied brass. I base that idea off of Operation Paperclip.

right on the money. the patriotic deepstate existence and the natsoc one work together more often than at odds. the common enemy is the globalist, a neo communist type. moar dangerous than communisn. globalism is the vehicle for total enslavement

HAHAHA, you honestly think Israel matters in shadow politics? Israel is a symbol of the Jewish religion, it is not important to ShadowKikes.

The last President to fight the Jews was Nixon, and he did this so well they couldn't even kill him.

This may also be true, but I don't think so because for me to believe that I would have to undermine the control of which the former communists have over our global geopolitics, which as you can see is vast.

whatever the truth is
kill liberals

[places tinfoil]

You're close, I think. I may not be 100% on point here, but this is what my own digging has unearthed:

There are three "branches". The group you are referring to is a mix of the SMOM (Catholic) branch and the Masonic one. The ZOG is the third. SMOM is in that group because of a combo of Paperclip (which extended the invitation) and the former American Nazi party, but the Masons never let them fully take over. They consider America and the UK as their turf. Dulles was SMOM, and he was overthrown by the Mason wing during JFK. ZOG never had much influence in the military / intel deepstate so they worked primarily in undermining their sovereignty via a transnational corporate deepstate with media control. It's partly why (((they))) are getting so fucked. Corporations never have good opsec. Although (((they've))) also infiltrated the Vatican and other religious groups at various points. Notice the double-Pope. All sides are playing each other at all times, of course.

The leaks are clearly a counter ZOG maneuver. I would argue by the Mason wing, but possibly with inside help from SMOM (who run the Nazi sub-faction).

SMOM is being thrashy lately because they've lost so many battles up to now (See: The Globe / Dutroux). Possibly also because everybody knows ZOG is waiting to trigger some serious economic chaos to advance their interests in the near-term. From what I can tell, reading the tea-leaves, SMOM wants some sort of violent chaos with which to establish a new fascist-theocratic international regime. They no longer believe that they can renew the European aristocracy like they did in the early days of Le Cercle. The Masons want law and order (society of bees) so they are hitting ZOG with everything they have right now. In the short-term they are systematically trying to wrest their key assets out of ZOG influence. (See: Brexit) They may also believe next year is significant for esoteric reasons.

Masons are centrists, SMOM is hard-reicht. ZOG is left. Bowie laid it out nicely before he ascended from this earthly plane.

Oswald went to Mexico shortly before the assassination, to a place where the Masons had establish several outposts. Not to mention all of the details of the shooting that read like a Masonic ritual. King Kill 33 is something of a mess to read, but it makes some good points in regard to the second point.

[/removes tinfoil]