Mike Scheuer breaks down why Jewish elite hate Trump so much and their intentions

Great read as always from Mike.

archive.is/ujdlF

Hotlink non-intervention.com/2435/the-jewish-american-media-elite-intends-to-kill-the-republic/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLizJsSRygI
archive.is/onnA7
youtube.com/watch?v=Re3_Y3rZ8FI
archive.is/FyHAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does Holla Forums think it is true that multiple countries have the emails?

Why wouldn't they? It seems as if anyone even slightly determined could have obtained them, they had no OpSec. Didn't Hillary literally leave documents in a Russian hotel once?

Yes.

Countires are always testing other nations systems for weakness that they can exploit. This should not be shocking to anyone, that one of the things Intelligence agencies do. So odds are damn good a good amount of people have clintents e-mails.

This article is very normie friendly. Principly because it uses the word
Israeli more than Jew. It turns it into a political rather than anti-semetic slur, amd fastracks the red pill. We should be doing this more often.

Everybody but us.
F-F-FUCKING WHORE

You are right. That is a brilliant idea, can't believe I haven't of thought it before. My friends sometime recoil under the word Jew, and I realize that this word, is similar to Nigger on many levels. It triggers the fuck out of people, before they can digest the message.

(((The Israeli first Americans.)))

Odd that not many people are talking about it then. All i hear is Russia Russia Russia evens on the chans.

Have a screencap.

Jews are the eternal backstabbing traitors. What else is new? America saving Jews from the Nazis was a horrible mistake.

Who is this girl?

I have to wonder if Hillary was stupid in not protecting her e-mails or used lax security on purpose.

Yes. This should be mentioned more.

PressHeartToContinue , looks like.

Highly autistic.
She once started masturbating accidentally on her stream because she thought she ended it.

Good article

i am so disappoint

Get out.

Only webm I could find.

Thats cute af. Her look when realization dawns on her is priceless.

Thanks

Bump.

It's an absolute certainty. Consider how much shit Edward Snowden had access to… As a lowly contractor for Booz Allen Hamilton. You think there weren't a few that slipped through that were working for Russia, China, Iran, Best Korea, etc.?
We know Hillary's email server wasn't secure. We know the Russians and Chinese especially have a lot of skills in this area. The Romanians too. Hell, even fucking India probably had access to it.

probably yes: top kek

Would have been cuter if she'd been ramming a horsecock vibrator in doggy style but I'll take what I can get

Informative, but we knew all this.

I think it was SA

Anyone have a Mike Scheuer info/link/image dump?

This guy is great! He helped me redpill some of my military friends about kikes.

Michael Scheuer is one of the most based Americans alive. A true patriot. Hopefully he'll play a role in Trump's administration.

Mike Scheuer the Cunt Destroyer

No, it was in a podcast. Co-Optional Podcast #4. She wasn't masturbating because she was in the call when she started doing it. From what I recall, she stopped (rubbing her leg, or some shit) because the host began addressing her about a topic.

Israel is going to lose at least $8 million dollars per day if Trump wins. Trump will send them bills instead of aid. Oy Vey!!

It's a shame that the (((media))) finally got sick of him and now refuse to have him on TV at all anymore.

The filthy goyim cannot be allow to know the truth.

Odd that he doesn't get interviewed by alternative media outlets, for comments. His rich military background is a great sell to audiences.

The only reason they gave him airtime in the first place is because he talked shit about Bush. Then, after Onigger got elected, (((they))) stopped sending media requests.

there are few things sexier than a pretty woman fingerbanging herself

bump

kek

OY VEEEEEY

Clear bait but…

The US was dead. Demographics would mean white America could never win an election again. The expected candidates to win were… Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio; at best bland, boring, more-of-the-same republicans who would never pose a threat to the establishment if elected; not that they would be elected, because Hillary would have won against either of them.

Why take the risk of giving Trump a chance at power? Why take the risk of encouring people to believe in the constitution, to believe in nationalism, to be ready to defend themselves. Trump has moved the overton window so far to the right that its quite frankly ridiculous to believe he is a plant.

If he actually is a plant then our enemy is so retardedly bad at strategising that we should have no worries about beating them militarily; especially considering all the new allies that their plant 'Trump' has given to our cause. Without Trump the US would have a lot less patriots right now, and a lot fewer people willing to participate in a potential civil war.

He's either with us, or our enemy is more incompetent than we can even comprehend; and thus nothing to fear when the civil war comes.

lol

She's beautiful

Sorry to burst your bubble, CTR kid but there's nothing 'elite' about these people.

Geez, I guess if I could think then I would have to ponder how I became a multimillionaire before I was thirty.

Your ideas of how things work come from Jew media.

The alphabet soup agencies remain who ever wins the election. What they care about, is their budget.

Did you read OP's post? Because if you had, 'giving up' isn't what they've done. Quite the opposite in fact. So much so, that their shit is reeking of desperation. Like your shitpost, you dumb faggot. As for 'anime watching nazi loners'… that's a cliche delfection from the nearly 100m American citizens without jobs.

Trump winning or losing is just the start of what is going to be a long process in righting this shit. Getting faggot Commies like you and your spic wife and her niglet son out of the country isn't going to happen overnight.

This got me band posting it on the_donald.

gb2reddit

gb2? dunno what that means, but if it's the typical waa you went on reddit shitposting to get people to stay in an echo chamber, no, you go fishing where the fish are.

kys

fuck off imkikefy

bump

bump

No, she stopped because she realized that to her stream viewers it looks like she is masturbating. Maybe she was, maybe she was just fidgeting. Either way she stopped because she realized people are watching.

bump

bump

its actually alexandra maria lara

bump.

BUMP. IF you don't know who Dr. Scheuer is, stop what you are doing right now and get ask his books, first among them: "Marching Toward Hell: America And Islam after /9/11."
His book, by the way, comes with the personal recommendation of Osama Bin Laden (Scheuer was the head of the Bin Laden Unit 6 or 7 years).
As you might imagine, his propensity for telling the truth and naming the Jew had fund him in a good deal of trouble. Amazon has done all they can to stifle his book sales, only his first book is available on audio, and he lost his Fellowship of the Jamestown foundation as well as an adjunct professorship at Georgetown.
He lost his Jameston position for suggestion Romney and McCain were in Israel to "dance the tel-aviv two step. Lots of great tapes, this is one of my favs:

(THE ARCHIVE VIDEO DOESN'T SEEM TO FUCKING WORK FOR ANY OF THEM, THISI=IS A GREAT VIDEO WHERE DR, SCHEUER TEACHES UPTIGHT MUSLIMA A LESSON):''

archive.is/onnA7

Dr. Scheuer now has a radio program on the nation of that bald, big nose prick. I think he has 3 college-age kids, alimony, the jews took away his adjunct professorship at Georgetown and his place at Jamestown Foundation….

HE really i the closest we have to a "high-level professional who has named the Jew and called out the neo-con, cuckservatuve scum. Close as we have to a modern day Lindbergh.
If you don't have his books yet, BUY THEM. And tell your friends to buy them. He'd that good. (EVERYTHING DR. SCHEUER SAYS HERE ABOUT THE 'ARAB SPRING; PROVED TO BE EXACTLY CORRECT).

youtube.com/watch?v=Re3_Y3rZ8FI

archive.is/FyHAo

What a horny slut. Would definitely tease in a chastity belt and deny her/10

I utterly loathe that fucking scumbag.
He deserves so much worse than a rope.

25% kike on his paternal grandfathers side yet still behaves like the worst third worldist jew you'll ever meet

BUMP

8 million? Thats almost 6 million goyim! Are you so heartless to stop this aid when we were brutally holocausted almost 77 years ago? The Syrians want to holocaust us, Hamas wants to holocaust us, the Palestinians want to holocaust us, Iran wants to holocaust us, those doity Russians want to holocaust us, you can't just let us go like this you stupid goyim, we are your greatest ally!