I'm supposed to spend 3 hours watching britcucks britcuck

no you're not
if you don't like the movie nobody's forcing you to watch it

Only a brain dead idiot would watch that shit user.

Fuck you, faggot

and no one forced you to post on 8ch lel

The Holocaust didn't happen.

You really are pathetic.

Not an argument Holla Forumstard, now go and spout your retarded catchphrases somewhere else.

Good job, retard.

Yes, i was pointing out that there are plenty of freaks that are aligned with his political views too (probably more than on the left, a lot more defective people are drawn to the Holla Forumstard viewpoint) and use of that picture is retarded and doesn't make any sort of valid point. He only uses it constantly because he is incapable of forming a real point.

Take your meds

I'm not posting pictures of the same guy over and over again and trying to use that one person to define an entire movement. Also I am able to argue my points, the Holla Forumstard doesn't do that.

Legitimate retard here

Why are you "supposed to?"

Not an argument

It's so fucking easy to wreck these trumptweens. God damn.

Not an argument

Stay buttmad

The eternal Holla Forumstard strikes again.

Not an argument

What are you talking about? No star wars film is above 2 hours 20 min

This, fuck everyone who is a retard

I'm a faggot: the post

wow its fucking nothing

Discussing politics in 2017: both sides just post cherrypicked pics of retards of the opposing side.

Fuck back off to Reddit and walls of text then, dumbshit

what even was the point of this shitty movie? It just retells the story of a new hope but with LGBT characters. it's nothing more than a factory line cash grab. anyone who praised this movie and calls themselves a critic, like RLM, are absolutely retarded

I miss the days when white men, not jews chosen by other jews, made films

It was terrible

xDFDD ebicc
simply epccccc!!