Any way to make Win10 suck...less?

I know I can make Win7 safe(er) - make full update, remove all questionable updates, turn of all telemetry, turn off updates.

But as I understand, it is much harder (to impossible) in Win10.

So anyone with knowledge on the mater, can you tell me what I CAN do if I am forced to use Win10.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
microsoft.com/en-in/gtsc/default.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uninstall it.

Neck yourself you piece of human waste.

Ha ha.

Seriously. I need to know. Sometimes you can't avoid he shit that is Win10 (especially if he computer isn't technically yours).
I might as well try to limit the damage.

Never use it for anything even remotely private or personal. Follow the owners security guidelines to the letter. Leave all customization to the IT department of the owner. Leave all maintenance to the owner, unless you are required to do other wise. Follow the owners maintenance instructions to the letter, if you are. Forget about the machine when you are not absolutely required to interact with it.

There. Fixed it.

Within the router, block outbound Microsoft stuff.
Within the OS, use Autoruns.exe to disable anything that you don't want.
Within the user, make a second guess about your life decisions if you end up using Windows 10.

Hiding from the problem without making any attempt to solve it.

The problem is having windows malware installed in the first place. You solve it by uninstalling it. I don't see what you're getting at.

C'mon, you're smarter than that.
Only the parts that phone home are the malware, not the whole OS.

Use a liveCD with external storage.

I want reddit to leave

There is exactly one way to use win10 (and all googleware) while preserving control and ownership of your data: Never give it network access.

With proprietary software you can never know that a certain part contains nothing malicious.

Windows 10 LTSB apparantly doesn't have all the spyware but i doubt those claims

Ok, not many useful answers.

I have 3 laptops and PC in my house, all have Win7.

So instead of telling me what I already know (that Win10 is shit), focus on answering the question.

Is here a list, a readme or something that lists steps to neuter Win10 sayware functions?

Fuck off.

>>>/4chan/

Step 1. Learn how to router
Step 2. Get the Education version so you can get all the GPOs
Step 3. Lock it down with policies & settings
Step 4. Lock it down via router (you don't need to use Bing do you?)

Even then it's a pain. I keep a Win10 machine for gayman and hyper-v because of my job, but my workhorse is my thinkpad with Fedora.

Don't get discouraged. Since neetbux aren't enough to buy old tech I have to work and working means touching Windows. Pretty sure most of tech is in the same sort of tragic boat.

Oh yeah, if the computer isn't yours then don't even bother. Just use it for business and keep it off when not using it. Save 50 bucks and get something, anything else.

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services

Thanks for the post that may actually come in handy for the coming win10 rollout we're doing early next year....

Contact the microsoft tech support right away. They'll help you fix your windows problem like never before. Guaranteed best solution, TnC apply.

Microsoft India Global Technical Support Center | Microsoft GTSC
microsoft.com/en-in/gtsc/default.aspx

Young pajeet mystery meat, fuck off and get out. Stop advertising m1cr0$cam here since they are just a bunch of kikes.

What about a reusable webcam sticker, a white noise generator, and not doing anything on it but work?

If you must use Windows 10, use Windows 10 LTSB 2016 because it gets rid of cortana, the store and some other shit.

Windows is the problem.
It's very model divides and subjugates the users.

implying there aren't backdoors and exploits

Pretty much.
At work all computers are win10.
And I had a lot of trouble because forced windows upgrades on some of our users.

Part of the reason for it is that Win7 can't make use of the new WME disk.
The new laptop I'm getting is a beast, but the tech guy I'm getting it from really knows his stuff and he has special tools for configuring Win10, so he'll neuter most of it's spyware capabilities (and turn off updates).

Well, I can always format and install Win7 myself if this doesn't work.