H Has Gone Negative, Live

Raspy angry bitch rally, per-collapse and foamy death:
youtube.com/watch?v=8FdTo6ZRFqQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WiteSpider/status/793983693614256128
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8FdTo6ZRFqQ#t=9652
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I swear, the bitch is going to have a stroke tonight.

h

like fingernails on a chalkboard

polite sage

To me, it's like watching an animal die. This is victory, in real time.
Why sage?

sage all 4chan threads

Didn't know you could embed there.
Have you seen the catalog?
And you sage this, a live feed of our nemesis break down emotionally and physically?
Suck a dick, faggot autist self declared volunteer housekeeper.

Wait, that was it? Only 20 minutes?
That's some low energy shit

twitter.com/WiteSpider/status/793983693614256128
How many people can you guess are there?

The YouTube chat clogged with hate made it worth it to me.

Festive upbeat 200 maybe?

It looks like there's 400 people there.

Goddamn this crowd is tiny compared to what the Don usually gets

Now, now newfag. Behave.

You still here? Just stopping by?

You don't have to protect your little ego, cuckchaner. Just admit you made a mistake and move on.

The mistake being not embedding the video as the pic?
Fuck yourself.

Low energy crowd.
Low energy slogan.
Low energy everything.

I don't know who she was mad at, and why she was screaming at her supporters. She's becoming unhinged.
Looked bad, but I don't think anybody was watching.

She's been throwing up a lot. Thats the rasp of acid on vocal chords.
She's loosing it.

What the fuck is this?
Am I watching a parody?

Look, I'm not your fucking mom, you don't have to get snarky with me. Respect some basic posting guidelines and no one will give a fuck that you're a slimy cuckchaner.

They're prob CGI

This.

You're name is Anonymous, no one gives a fuck who you are so stop trying to save face.

I forgot to mention. I guess Hillary was hours late for this rally.
WTF is with that bitch?
Also, I'll cut you, you little cunt.

Good grief user get it together. Proper grammar and spelling is important

Seriously?

Grammatical purity is just as important as racial purity, user.

Don't care, at all. Stupid anal retentive autisic convention, and I will not adhere to it.

Then don't.
Shut the fuck up about it.

It's an old meme.

What a massive faggot you are

Deadly serious user. To properly debate and convey our ideology to others our grammar, spelling and language must be near impeccable so that we may operate at peak efficiency

That's what I was trying to tell you, in a way.

The first hour is just shilling for volunteers.

You are

She sounds awful.

Hillary starts at
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8FdTo6ZRFqQ#t=9652

im sassed i have to go to jewtube at all. webm master race

Holy shit, kill yourself.

You getting upset?

Yes? Is there a problem? I called you a faggot. What are you going to do about it?

She does sound awful, why are you mad?

0.1 dogecoin has been deposited into your account

It's not our meme.
Memetic hygiene is important. If you talk like a Holla Forumstard, you think like a Holla Forumstard.

sage

Maybe 200-300 people. Thats like, what, 5% of trumps rallies?

Butt fuck you?
I don't know what you are getting at.

If you talk like a faggot you think like a faggot.

anti-sage

She sounds angry even when she's talking about banal shit.
Also check dem likes.

What a shitty cuckchan thread. Honestly, kill yourself OP.

The chat during the event was 90% Trump rage and celebration and shit, like a mile a minute of insults

Please explain, why are you so upset?

What would be a good thread? Go make it and come back and post a link, homo.

It’s an hour old. Where is she that she’d be doing this live?

I'm upset because retards like OP who think it's cool to be uppity are useful idiots for actual shills that are working to take down the board.

Time is a mystery

So why bother posting it?

Why don't you focus on the topic at hand, before you complain about what others do, derailleur?

It was live when I made the thread, retard.

Well he will die one day, so take solace in that.

It's also interesting that out of 59 replies, 21 belong to OP. This is called sliding.

And between then and now…

Jesus Christ

This bitch doesn't even say anything.

Notice the double post.

And here you have this other faggot that keeps bumping the thread with irrelevant posts.

Dude. I made a thread because Hillary was being a raspy cunt, and some faggot got on me about the pic I used, and derailed the thread, not me.
Say something about the angry old bitch and stay on topic before complaining about sliding and shit.
Every comment you make slides shit too, dummy.
So just STFU about anything other than that cunt Hillary.
I will.

Go to your post and hide your ID+

There's some good stuff for memery here. Some good reaction shots too.
At one point she's angrily stabbing her finger in the air and screaming, "Women's rights! LGBT rights!"
She also says "go backwards instead of forwards".
She's an awful speaker and this is a terrible script. I bet even normalfags couldn't stand this.

Well, that was fucking shit.
She sounds like crap and that speech was horrible.
A waste of time.

You don't even know what sage or sliding is, holy shit.

Look, all I'm saying is: maintain a standard of quality, otherwise it all goes to shit. But maybe I'm just talking to a shill.

And by the way, what's there to derail here? This thread would've ended up as a series of (1) posters with moronic 1-3 word shitposts.

Most of the thread is people responding to you.
Look at what you have done.

Why is Hillary such a terrible speaker? I thought she took classes back when she was still in university.

Cause she is a fake as bitch. She has nothing to truly believe in

It's just you and OP. But I'll stop posting now, I've made my point.

I've submitted your IP for a housekeeping job, you faggoty little bit of chicken

This is a fine thing to be reminded of on the eve of our triumph. May all our death warrants be properly spelled and punctuated, and may the invoices for poison gas be clearly legible.

I just watched the video. The comments touch on the issue of students being forced to attend, which would explain how she got double her usual turnout. You know what struck me? She can't help being an establishment cocksucker, even when it's costing her votes.

She opens with an insincere eulogy to a politician nobody outside of her party could name, let alone give a fuck about. That goes for her too; she obviously just looked at a photograph of the generic "dead local politico" and remarked on her beehive hairdo. Next, she gently fellates (barely) living political nobodies whose sole contribution to the body politic is in their ability to raise funds for the DNC, as if anybody on Earth could possibly care about that shit. I was watching just to criticize it here, and even I can't remember who the fuck she was praising and thanking until the Jew-cum was dribbling down her chin.

Finally, on to the meat of the speech:

She continues:
>Donald Trump threatens his enemies with his mighty voice
>Donald Trump has so much testosterone he wants to proliferate nuclear weapons!

Pic related is me when I realized she's actually campaigning for Trump at this point.

Your a faggot too.

Back to Africa, nigger.

This is what I took from it too. She said absolutely nothing and said it with the fury of an angry blood god.
Not only can she not help sucking establishment cock, she can't seem to stray from the same talking points she's been using since day one.
She's still sticking to these bullshit topics that just go in one ear and out the other of your average joe voter.
I'm starting to think Trump's“I will say this about Hillary: She doesn't quit,” was a veiled dig at her complete inability to change tack.

Are you a federal agent?

Because watching that speech makes me want to blow up a government building.