Hillary Clinton's own niece is backing Donald Trump

Hillary Clinton's Niece backs Donald Trump!

nypost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clintons-niece-is-voting-for-donald-trump/

This has been a day full of happenings. A very bad day for the Clinton camp.

She would kill her own niece if that 270th electoral vote were hers.

any other examples of shitlibs getting cucked by their own family members?

This trend is similar to the general knowledge that "the more you are living close to mexicans / muslims / niggers , the more probable you are redpilled about them"

What a surprise :^)

I still think Clinton had planned to do this all along and hide under plausible deniability
question - did she sucker in donators to the foundation with the intention of highlighting them to the general public through using a clearly dodgy email server?

user, this is Hillary we're talking about here. She might do it even though it's not.

Whoever took that picture deserves a raise.

this is her I think

shes got the same crosseye thing going on

That's disturbing.

she's nearly qt

(Checked)
I'm at work, so I don't suppose someone could shoop her frown upside-down for me? I'd be quite pleased.

eh, that's just what it looks like when you look to one side without moving your head

Got you covered bro.

May your children be as wonderful as you are right now.

criminally unchecked digits

i would

honestly, reality is broken. i couldn't tell you. as an example, consider muh-holocast:

who did it? – jews.
was it real? – no.
should it have been? – yes.
who started the 'should it have been?' – jews.

wtf? – yes.

who started ww1, ww2, restarted ww2? – jews.
who lead to the starvation of jews afterwards? – jews.
who actually killed millions afterwards? – jews.
did they want to die? – yes. no. yesno.

it's not like the cross-bred don't have moments of lucidity and self awareness insight. and in such moments they can perhaps even reach correct plan-of-action conclusions. they just can't hold on to such moments, and then fall back down into baseline toddler-like insanity/self-center-of-the-universe. at which point some of them snap, and run around painting swastikas on their own filthy synagogues in eerie simultaneous (2) 'premonition' and 'vincent van gogh's the scream', all while they (1) 'just can't even' stop doing their 'evolution' of parasitism. it's like they have moments of insight and kill their children, which, since it also happens without the transient lucidity, looks precisely identical.

if you happen to figure out the answer to 'did hclinton snap and self destruct' or 'did hclinton do bilderberg plan all along to win but lost' or 'did hclinton do bilderberg plan all along to intentionally get trump in', i scarcely think the final mathematic will show a significant difference between any of these.

That's actually not bad, but I dunno what the rest of her looks like so I can't give a definite y/n

This is a retarded argument.

that's basically my neighborhood. small world

top kek, not even her family can stand her.
and +1 to the nypost for the picture

fuck this is true, moved to commiefornia for a job a few years back, and never really had any issues with Mexicans. Now Commiefornia is simply a place to visit my buddies stuck in that hell hole, fuck ever living there again. It did indeed get me to understand why people have such distaste for Mexicans near them. Not all bad, but holy fuck get them in a large group, not hard to do families are massive, and you want to fucking kill yourself.

Neighbor when i was there every goddamn fucking weekend would play his mexican music loud as FUCK at 6am from his car, go figure, for hours on end. Shit would drive me insane. Not to mention if you do not speak or know Spanish you're at this fuck huge disadvantage when working at ANY job out there.