Clinton Foundation is the Key

"Probable Indictments barring interference"

Reported today by Bret Baier on Fox, echoed in RCP and all the fuck over Drudge-

archive.fo/2flxW

no embed because not on jewtubeI'm ok with this

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AeRGasJuWcU
youtube.com/watch?v=OttppxjrWr4
youtube.com/watch?v=EMtqFdZyErU
youtu.be/A5sbegfCz7o?t=22m24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why isn't the archive link loading?

YES, THEY HAVE A LOT TO FEAR, THE FALSE-IDOLS OF THE 21ST CENTURY WILL FALL.

Forgot to add this-

wsj.com/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518

Second time today think somethings on the fritz with archive.is. Here's the original link: realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Hannity is flipping the fuck out

So pedowood is real after all

Link?

it's over now and the jews froze it but it will probably repeat tonight or be other places on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=AeRGasJuWcU

Is this it anons? Is it? Can I finally take a deep breath and smile?

youtube.com/watch?v=OttppxjrWr4
Go back an hour or so.

IT'S HAPPENING

(heiled)
Not yet user, no heads have rolled yet but there do seem to be some axes getting sharpened.

New fox news live stream

youtube.com/watch?v=EMtqFdZyErU

Just as it has happened many times before.

Trump has to purge hollyjew and much of the (((media))) in general, especially after those bullshit shilling videos they did against him on jewtube. He better get the most vicious AG in history to sic em all. A lot of them already confess to being degenerate druggies like they think it's cool or something. Turns out they're pedos too, what a shock there, right? All those stories of childactors being molested and raped by the hollyjew (((heads))) were true after all. The FBI also needs to hand over the docs and videos to wikileaks. Just in case they get stonewalled again.

Burn them down, burn them all down.

So it Begins..
THE GREAT REDPILLING OF OUR TIME
Thread theme:

OVEN TEMPS INTENSIFYING

archive links aren't working for me either.

In case the archive is still wonky

October surprises are old and busted. NOVEMBER SURPRISE here we cum!

Archive is fucking down, give us the goddamned original links you stupid autists!

Agree
Archive and Original link
Why is this so hard?

Link is here

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

I am getting a biblical case of blue balls waiting for this shit to hit the fan.

Probably gonna be blue balled til Friday user.

With this and this Based as fuck World Series Game I feel like my dick is ready to Blow.

Wake me up when Whites have a country to call their own.

We have to fight for that and you better be involved.

The only thing I need to keep the smile off my face is imagining the tears that would come if I ever expected justice and it wasn't delivered. That would mean I was an idiot, who celebrated too early, and I'd be responsible for it.

Just being there, as cognizant resistance, is enough to make them squirm. Just watching them, waiting for them to fuck up, is enough to make their construction of lies be on short time. Just making sure there's a path for truth, however small, is enough to make them trip over themselves. Just being there, cognitively and patiently… To endure the suffering of knowing, with patience and restraint.

I will try to hold onto what I can, but with every laugh, every smile and every sigh of relief, so goes part of my spirit of resistance. I try to hold onto it, knowing the dark forces we're up against. I admire every man that can hold onto it.

I know there is some user out there, somewhere, more admirable than I. That, is keeping track of every lie they tell, the networks between every told lies and the web they are trying to construct - and I hope him success. Every part of me doing that same, I consider, to be one more thread of reinforcement.

Isn't Wiener the one who was trying to auction off Obama's senator seat?

Nah. That was Blagojevich.

WE already have one, but we're sure not sharing it with you for much longer, kike.

That was Rod Blagojevich.

Oy vey, technical difficulties. Yes, that's it.

And this woman wants to be President?

Berenstain universe is truly the best universe. Just look at the quality and quantity of happenings we've been getting.

Oh fuck….its happening.

wew lads im ready for the civil war

Have we ever actually been wrong on anything not economics?

I find it funny that Holla Forums has an almost perfect track record except when it comes to economics where we're always fucking wrong for some reason. Have the Jews clouded our shekel diving powers?

Jews have purposely been keeping this economy afloat when it should have died a while ago as to either force (((reforms))) under Hillary to strengthen their grasp on society or undermine her opposition and still accomplish similar. Of course, they did not predict Trump.

I don't know but Shemittah made me look like an idiot. I bought in to it after that big drop in the market in August. At least it gave me an excuse to stock up on supplies.

jews are harnessing their moloch power to keep their racket going but they can't fight the economy and Kek at once

We’re NEVER wrong on economics. We are wrong on the TIMING of economic behavior. That’s it. We know exactly who’s behind what, every time, economically.

I know that feel bro. I wait with baited breath.

Holla Forums was completely retarded about the last election.

qualifiers that neuter to wow it's nothing.

Probably because we're not Jews?

No, you were. Romney would have made republican neocohens stronger by making the party think they were still electable.

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Economics doesn't require in depth knowledge, it requires inside knowledge.
We can see the motions of conspiracies make in the flow of society, but not the actions of economic manipulators.
We would need trading logs and access to economic rumor mills to accurately predict anything.

That's because we use memes for money. No, seriously. That's all fiat currency is. It's a meme. It's only has worth because people believe it does, and people keep sharing it. It's the one instance of meme magic that the Jews have going for them. Other than maybe the holohoax.

You guys wouldn't believe the erection I'm having right now

[b] Trump: The White Vote Is Not As Solid As It Needs To Be [/b]

just imagine all the shrieking and oyveying

god i hate that nigger

Both.
We could get highly sensitive inside info that without a trained Macroeconometrist it would be worth 0 to us.

Fucking lmao you newfags get worse every day

have you considered the option that you're being [spoiIer] troIIed [/spoiIer] ?

and they're trying to shove off all their shit to China before anything bad happens. I expect to see some D list celebs appear in a bunch of scandals soon to cover their asses.

No, you weren't, and even if…

An ironic retard is still a retard. "Trolling" never worked the way you think it does.

We know the whole system is hollowed out and dying. What we keep getting wrong is how adamant the kikes are at keeping the titanic afloat long after it has struck the iceberg.

First Holla Forums is always right

Second, so suprise suprise no one actually knows what the market is going to do other then fucking Rothschild becuase they control it, other wise it's a run away horse that does what ever it feels like.

This reminds me of a warning Ernst Zundel gave an Israeli journalist back in the 90s. With everything happening recently I feel like we're getting close.

youtu.be/A5sbegfCz7o?t=22m24s

It's their gravy train, user. The USA is supposed to become a shithole of tax serfs that send their money to Israel and feed their banking/corporate managers with mindless consumerism, eating up T.V. propaganda about what is or isn't popular and remain distracted.

Just stay calm and focus your hate. Remember the pleasure you will feel when the jew is reduced to ash, even if such an event occurs after your lifetime.
Be filled with hatred and wield the power of the meme, feel its energy flow through you.

FEEL THE HATE AND LET IT GUIDE YOU TO VICTORY!

Even after we eradicate the jew, we still have alot of work to do user, for life is a never-ending struggle.

onward and upward.

Just a bank collapse away goy

That's because there are very few economist care about their own country or others at all. I do but I'm and amateur and don't have the time to write out a decent explanation. Maybe I should start an econ thread sunday.

because replying to obvious retards thus filling the thread with OT shit is what the smart people do!
:^)

Trolling isn't supposed to be revealed, dumbass.

Go practice some more.

The banks and feds stop the economic happening from happening because if that happening happened, they would be taken out and literally killed in the streets.

With all these happenings, my attention span is pretty messed up in regard to non-election-related forms of entertainment. I used to have a couple hundred video backlog on JewTube and several movie downloads to view, and now I couldn't care less for them. Wtf pol?

bump

Sage and report for bumping. Kill yourself.

What other entertainment could compare to this existential melodrama into which we have all been freakishly drawn?