Will Spain turn left by the end of this year?

Will Spain turn left by the end of this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

manolo aprendé a hacer imagenes

Didn't they have elections like a month ago

bueno (spanish for good)

feels gud

The only chance Unidos Podemos has to be in the government is if PSOE agrees to form a coalition with them, and they'd also need support from either Ciudadanos or the regionalist parties, like EAJ-PNV, ERC, PDC and EH BIldu. From what I heard, PSOE has already conceded defeat to PP after recent elections and will probably abstain in the investiture vote, same for Ciudadanos.

So yeah, no turn to the left, but PP probably won't go FULL AUSTERITY this term, since they have to rely on supply and confidence.

Spain will never be "left".

Spain is an imperialist shithole that continues to oppress the Basque people, political dissidents, and seeks only to maintain the fabricated sense of "Spanish" identity by using force against the legitimate national liberation movements such as that of the Basque Country.

Basque yes and Catalonia yes seems to lean more on Podemos side

First I laughed at this comical needless addition.
Then I realized there are americans here, and that's actually not ridiculously needless.

Sounds to me like the Basques themselves have a lot of potential then, and that greater Spain desperately wants to pretend they're lumpens when they obviously aren't.

Balkanization when?

this

All the "separatist" movements on Spain are literally Porky not wanting to give their dividendies to big bad gubmint.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country
sureeee

No.

Heh, you're very optimistic. PP supporters vote religiously, they don't care if the party completely ruins the country, they only see the acronyms when voting. That, more or less, gives the PP freedom to do what they want, they know they'll be the most voted party.

We need to remove the red to erase the red fear from the masses

but purple is shit color

this ?

nice

Are you even spaniard? I usually don't care about flags, but removing the red color of the spanish flag because "we need to erase the red fear" is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Picture related.

Not only an ignorant retard, but also a pleb.

What I'm saying that they can't to everything they want this term, since they don't have a majority in the lower house. At the first controversial bill, they'd have to face a motion of no confidence from the opposition.

>removing the red color
Red and gold are just mandatory on a Spanish flag.

i think this is a really good flag, but i like the yugoslavia-ish design better tbh

I MEANT INTERNATIONALLY
FUCK

Anyone is elegible for citizenship in Spain anyway, you just have to have lived 10 years for a regular country, and 2 years for a Sephardi Jew, Portuguese or from an ex-colony (except Morocco of course).

Even then, red is the best color for any flag.

No
i believe in changing the names and symbols of our believes
Purple unionism is a good start

And red is a shit color btw vaporwave colors are better

Yes, and it's scientifically proven.

I was under the impression it wasn't easy to get citizenship for the EU