Be Boyega

Nigger be salty.

Excuse me? Does he have the mental capacity of a fucking 11 year old? What a mouthbreather.

You ask that like it should be a surprise to anyone.

anyone who triggers Holla Forums and cuckchan is based. because they are reddit and they hate boyega, hes straight. fuck off homies.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourchimp/?

I might actually tweet at my boy boyega and tell him hes a finna bra

There will be no more gets in this thread. Just fucking try.

nigger

hey i guess your right
your ok for a nigger

Burn!

Nigger

easy

Is that so?

Two gets right in a row.
Magnificent.

B T F O
T
F
O

Way to state the obvious: He's a nigger

I can't tell if people are ironic or just don't know anymore. Like when people started calling image boards chans just to piss people off but now it just gets thrown around all the time.

for a nigger sporting the Star Wars brand everywhere he goes, he sure making himself sound like a normie. I almost feel bad for Pacific Rim now

Disney Wars is the definition of mainstream normie schlock. The Prequels are too "corny" and "nerdy" for these Disniggers.

It's the Disney brand, and you know their PR people where watching Hamarabe's twitter chimpout and taking notes on if it could be shamed away.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have an intern running the twitter or at least coaching him.

True, but boyega is notorious for parading his own form of propaganda for disney

Also not even gonna pirate the movie anymore, the other thread made me feel like I lost an "old friend"

no its more like the PT
A. was not produced by disney
and
B. did not have new updated sjw/feminist/cultural marxist propaganda.

I can tell you're new. There's an old pic of the mustache fag in 300, with the caption "a thousand boards of the chan empire descend upon you. Our sages will block out the sun!" And fassbender responds "then we will post in the shade".

HOW WILL WHITE 'MEN' EVER RECOVER?

Indeed

Yes it was.

Based John Boyega shows Star Wars fans that their shitty rip-off of Westerns was barely passable when it came out, and has been more licked out than a Thai child prostitute's cunt for decades.

worst "girl" in Holla Forums

Was getting btfo part of your plan?

all niggers are good at is roasting people on social media. if you cant do that you might as well start picking cotton.

When that low 80% IQ hits juust right

Okay.

is he done lads?

wait so he's agreeing with him then?

Take your pedo fantasies to Holla Forums where they belong, you worthless turd.

it checks out.

Imageboard takes too long to type on a phone tbh lad