Ebola-Chan game Demo!

A demo of super filovirus sisters, featuring Ebola-chan, Lloviu, and Marburg came out as a halloween present, what do you guys think?
dredrail.vnovel.com/games/filosis/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1579629/Did-Adolf-Hitler-draw-Disney-characters.html
mitchkolbe.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems cool, /ebola/ finally made something!

nigga it is not for tablet/cellphone. who the fuck forgot the alternative commands, moar and moar people is using tactilshit

Are, not is, I fucking forget what I want to say in proper english

Bump for love

Needs different sounding sfx for each character speaking kind of grating for them to all be the same. Missing overworld music, obviously. Otherwise I like it so far.

For what reason.

I think it looks stupid and the trend of anime girl mascots for things is overdone now.

She becomes the player character at the end of the demo.

Not possible.

It already exists

What is the name of the game?

Fuck off newfag.

This is actually really good. Well done, /ebola/

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR how else to make graphical representations of "people" in A FUCKING GAME…. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Now that you had your fill of plebbet friendly spam, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NIGGER.

Is there a way to have this offline please?
Sorry, I suck and don't know how to steal flash games.

looks great so far
pic related

Get out you filthy newfag

Plague Inc (its in the filename)

BUMP FOR LOVE!

LLOV needs love too!

So, should I give this plaguesama this other bitches soul or not?

Ape lives matter!

You had one job /ebola/

No. In the demo it doesn't really matter what you do with it but in the full version you will be able to resurrect her if you keep it.

No. In the demo it doesn't really matter what you do with it but in the full version you will be able to resurrect her if you keep it.

Well I finished it, very good, it's as good as any game of its type that I've played anyway.

I tried to go over the water in the cave to see what was in the door, I'm guessing invisible wall?

The switches part was frustrating simply due to the sheer frequency of the adds I just one shot over and over when I'd temporarily got stuck with the switches due to the invisible wall.

not politics
not an artform.

this

SA downboat countered.

not an argument for this not being politics

not politics, and not an artform.

Is your autism so strong that you are incapable of doing anything else once your ban has expired?

the irony

Why not make a thread about western art if anime triggers you so much?

fuckoff tablet pleb.

The irony is tangible.

You were saying?…

heh.

still can't see the art.

also

how sad.

I'm going to take a guess that they might prefer to make threads about politics here instead of acting like a shill and incessantly posting about unrelated topics while claiming everybody else is a kike.

I know, it's impossible for you to admit why your here. That's okay, we all have our duties and obligations.

Ebola-chan is politics. We made her and she even appeared in the news. Now kindly fuck off.

And so shall it remain.

there is no stopping aside from your hallucination, the only thing being stopped is your taste for art, and so far I haven't seen any yet.

Anime "art" =//= Art.
a clear example is that bland image with bad lineart and filename that came desperately out of google to prove a point.

there are subhumans right now that actually defends this and exists.

Ebola was created when a nigger started fucking genetically modified monkeys and eating sewer rats.
the rest was created by a chinkinese faggot with bad artskills who wanted to push his signature work on this board.

I've never seen any one here bitch about classic art threads and I don't recall any one ever calling them sliding threads.

Also the fag you are defending probably has more images of that guy with a canvas than he does of art.

Bitch please. Even from your thumbnails for ants I can see these paintings suck ass.

Yeah, sorry, we don't include SA in that.

Eastern "art" Versus Western Art.

Bitch please. Even from your thumbnails for ants I can see these paintings suck ass.

Yeah, sorry, we don't include SA in that.>>8062535
It's just an average avatarfag demonstrating his narcissism. Judging by the canvas' depictions quality Bob Ross fan tier I bet it's himself on these photos.

Why don't you make a thread about western art instead of shitting on this one?

go back to reddit you faggot

you can't shit on something that is already shit, it will just be more shit added on top of the old shit.

When you go back to SA, goon.

the sad part is, this was made roughly almost in the same time period, with the western piece being slightly older and more realistic / actual effort was applied here, unlike the eastern piece.

I remember ebola-chan in the end of 2014, the starting of ebola, the Sony Email Leaks, the start of migration crisis and Putin on Crimea, when we abandoned to fag old chan

Anime is Disney rip-off, faggot.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1579629/Did-Adolf-Hitler-draw-Disney-characters.html

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE EAST HAS NO CREATIVITY

its in the genes, curry blood is the worst and anyone that racemixes with a yellowgook will create a generation of man who are incapable of inventing or being innovative.

Why do you focus so much on attacking Japan?

They are very bad goyim…

>when not admitting that Jews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160AD

I was wondering why someone would focus on a people that would be good competition (not subversion and have a sense of honor) instead of the jews. Jewish art and how they destroyed what the west has created.

Got any gameplay footage?

Where is the anime?

Don't mind autist-artist-kun. He's a proven SA shill many goonmoons ago. I am surprised he managed to make that many posts ITT without getting banned.

Definitely nowhere near anything that is considered art.

where is the proof? give source/image proving anything, the only thing i'm doing is proving the fact that anime is not an artform therefore, degenerate and cancerous for the white race.

drop your proof, i'll be waiting.

I have to admit, Mitch, you are pretty good at drawing mud and old hags filleting crabs.

Your new ban will be my proof, goonie.

Heh

Someone's gonna starve…

where is the proof?

lmao

Can you even type out that Jews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160AD?

I don't care shill, fuck off to reddit

So aesthetic… so majestic…

Come on Schlomo, it's not even 14 words, don't be so triggered. ;^)

Alright, if you insist, I'll shit up your thread some more

Jews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee baJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their Jews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connectioJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADn to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADv

are you implying that I am wrong and that these wonderful aryans on pic related are definitely not degenerate and capable humans of society?

Now that good ol' Chaim is crying in fetal position we can come back to the topic.

Jews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection
to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their
connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection
to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews
lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connectio
n to Yahvee back in 160ADJews l
ost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews l
ost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Ya
hvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connec
tion to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lo
st their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their con
nection to Yahvee back in 160ADJew
s lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Y
ahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Ya
hvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost t
heir connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost
their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost
their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their c
onnection to Yahvee back in 1
60ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 1
60ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 1
60ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 16
0ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 1
60ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in
160ADJews lost th
eir connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160ADJews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160AD

Good goy.

Now your master's turn.

none of these are being applied here, all I see is gradient with flat coloration and badly anatomically incorrect character design.

WEW

Check my trips first.

Is this art, Mitch?

lol try again reddit

Eastern art versus Western "art"

mitchkolbe.com/
see filename, goon

You smoked yourselves out once again.

I'm not artfag you fucking redditor, there's something on Holla Forums that can be used to distinguish anons, perhaps if you weren't such a newfag you would know what it was.
There are some tutorials over at
>>>/suicide/ and
>>>/reddit/ so be sure to check them out

Artfag has a unique posting style. His ID an ID agreeing with him and multiple (1)s. I see you did your research but try again, SA.

HAHA! TIME FOR ART!

WOAH

+dat composition
+that diverse detail on the bixnood food table
+exquisite, unnecessary use of lineart, very good.

WHAT ARE THESE QUALITIES? ITS OFF THE CHART!

- Gradient
- uncleaned lineart
- unnecessary and overwhelming use of details
- immense clutter that disregards the appropriate focal point which is the character
- confusing lightsource emiting from the red couch, lots of hard bright colors on areas that the lightsource is not hitting.
- flat color choices on some objects, this is usually applied for commercials and other flat design uses, IE; Eran Esurance uses flat color
- 850x425

No need to explain. We all know you love niggers.

proof I'm not artfag
I urge you to commit suicide asap

absolutely_degenerate.jpg

not an argument

Sage negated.

too much on the vector stroke scale, reduce it (Hard strokes for when the character is near and weak/low strokes for when he is far, usually in poses, notice her stomach region, why the vector use?

artstyle mismatch, obviously an edit from the original.

the hands are too deformed, the wrist should be a lot more skinnier, also the female body has a different anatomy then that of a male, look for muscle structure for the female body as reference, the unnecessary headmold and eye template is also a problem, the eyelids are not suppose to overlap, its suppose to be behind the hair, only dim shadowing and absolutely no lightsource on the character, the ebola on the hair also lacks lineart, why isn't there a blackline surrounding it like the rest of the image? also that is not how a human holds a skull.

4. lines near the hair is somewhat considerable, however the unnecessary and unclean lines near the skull is laughable at best, why are the strokes so disoriented and unclean? why did you bother with the hair but not the rest of the image?

5. vector style, also png.

which assumes the point that even niggers have more quality then anime, which is quite sad actually.

Thank you, ID: 4052de. Without your artistic sense to guide us, we would surely perish. You've truly enlightened us on the nature of art. Aesthetic appeal means nothing; technique is everything! Realism forever!

So what's up with the website; is vnovel a content hub? When will the full release of Super Filovirus Sisters be hitting?

I'm not going to get a gameplay webm anytime soon am I?

Go back to reddit kike.

My computer sucks even more than my gaming skills, mate.

When was the last time someone witnessed the "not art" shitposting? I haven't seen it for a few weeks. I find it interesting to see it reappear at the same time as other shilling efforts ramping up.

Cut them some slack. Archie's probably the most recent positive depiction of a rightwing them goons have encountered.

Ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting, user, but checked.

I am also surprised how he hasn't been banned yet.

Mods have never been particularly virtuous or effective.

Poor ZMapp never stood a chance.

First image has sent my sides on the holocoaster.

Yeah I know it's a ebolite game, but I think it'd be cool to play as a medical tan in the apocalypse

I love Cure-chan! She is so CUTE!! I want to squeeze her giant cow tits!!

Got a screenshot at least?

Best I could do , user.

For a demo it has a pretty decent diversity of enemies.

Also a rather large selection of skills and items you can recombine, though the recipe part needs some more work IMO.

AAAND… the moment we've been all waiting for…

It sure took a long time for the OP of the original thread to…

Spoiler warnings.

Do not open if you intend to play and I don't see the reason why should not you, shit plays for me even in WinXP.