THX-1138

The most under-appreciated Lucas-kino. Most Star Shit fans haven't even seen this masterpiece of dystopian science fiction.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch it.

Original version (laser disc rip)

thepiratebay.org/torrent/3641532/THX_1138_-_The_Original_Version_-_The_Angrysun_Edition_-_Robert

Director's cut

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12506205/THX_1138_(1971)_DC_720p_BRrip.x264_SUJAIDR

They're both good, tbh.

Best Lucas movie imo.
I would reccomend the Original as some of the new additions are very jarring in the directors cut.
Although the begining is better in the directors cut.

(checked)
His short films, the tone poems, THX-1138, American Graffiti, the first Star Wars, and The Prequels are all kino. Empire and Return are obviously trash, but he didn't direct them so they don't matter.

Watch this and learn something about kino, little girl.

You read right, babe.

Anime fans can't into kino.

I've only seen the original cut but I think it was great. I think it's pretty unique in how many different aspects of the modern society it criticises, very Kaczynskist in places.

Subpar posting like this should result in punishment.

Thank you for answering our call, your shipment of Anus Abuse™ will arrive shortly.

Bumper Rump

It's decent. Not exactly a, uh… family movie though. Which is probably why a lot of people ignore it.

I'd say the biggest reason it isn't more popular is because it's uncomfortable.

I didn't really like the film because I thought it was boring and put together in a way so you could never really feel what point the film was trying to make. Some parts I thought were done well but overall I thought the film just felt very hollow and empty. I am not really into the whole "we will express boredom and hollowness in a film by making it boring and hollow" thing and even after that the sets or the visuals of the film weren't enough to grip me. It would be very interesting for a very brief minute then just cut to blank white or gray walls with nothing going on, no music, no ambience, just dead shit. When it finally started to get going I was even more bored, that car chase at the end seriously just flew over me, wow he gets in a car and drives it, whoopdefuckindoo.

it's lucas' only kino besides revenge of the sith

Everything Lucas had done is kino, you poser.

nice try starshitter

Strange Magic is the best aninated movie since Toy Story, Red Tails is WWIIkino the heights of which Nolan's Dunkirk will never reach, Howard the Duck is the best movie adaptation of a comic ever, and the 2008 Clone Wars movie is the definitive Star Wars film. Crystal Skull is also peak Indiana Jones.

None of those were directed by Lucas.

Really makes you think.

Lucas did a bit of directing on Red Tails.

No, user was right. Revenge and THX are his top films, everything else were flicks with hints of kino.

Lucas didn't direct any of those, hater.

Literally the only source for that is an overweight movie critic.

Do you keep posting anime girls because you're a girl?

Are you armond white or just a fucking poor imitator?