6 DAYS TO UNCOVER PEDO RING GUYS

FBI needs our help uncovering the Pedo Ring associated with the globalists. Its the only way to bring HER down. Mods Sticky for freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Health/genetics.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/95796372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only way?
She's already down mate. To borrow the philosophy of current year, even if she wins, she loses.
But sure, let us dig. What sources of information do we even have to work with?

The FBI will back off if we dont uncover the pedo ring if she wins. Shes not going down unless we find the smoking gun…theyre counting on us

Heroic bump, you anons better find the smoking gun.

Kek wills it.

checked but seriously where do we even start? do we just pose as pedos on tor and see where it goes?

Heil'd

I believe Reddit was trying to work with the FBI but my god do those people derail threads…thats why Ive come here. Fullchan knows how to dig, I watched the ToddnClaire minute by minute that first night

then why the FBIfanonjust don't leak the entire thing or show the way? dump tons of useless docs will not help

No idea if it's the best use of time, but having Peter Kadzik removed from the email case would be helpful.

I saw a post in 4chan that the FBI is trying to keep the US Govt intact so a civil war wont happen which leads to Russian and Chinese invasion.

BUMP KEK WILLS IT

Give us some anchor points! We don't even know where we're digging!

I can help with that.

We also have circumstantial evidence and reason to believe that prominent Hollywood and RIAA Jews have created an atmosphere and environment for pedophilia as well. Politicians dabble in pedophile rings which are likely set up to frame them if the time ever comes (which is what Judeo-Freemasonry also does).

Since the jews in question are mostly Ashkenazi, I wonder if it is genetic? They have a high rate of mental illness due to inbreeding/founder effect and a host of genetic disorders:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Health/genetics.html

We have already been invaded

Although I enjoy quick, easy answers as much as anyone, if I'm to be honest about it, I gotta point out that (without perpetual reinforcement) epigenetics short circuits unhealthy instinctive proclivities within a few generations. As much as I want to just blame Jewish genetics, unfortunately, the problem is more complex than an insular batch of mixed-Semitics. The problem is woven throughout the power-structure of the Semitic religions, to which Aryans have not been immune.

Still,
When you find that you are flogging a dead horse, the proper thing to do is get off and start walking.
When you find that you've dug yourself into a hole, no matter how deep it is, the proper thing to do is to dig your way out.
No matter how difficult the task, no matter how much time it will take, it just has to be done. There's no other way.

go back to 4chan
go back to 4chan
go back to 4chan

Reported. There's already a thread anyway.

Get to work Holla Forums

THE FBI AND KEK ARE CALLING

STICKY MODS

Yes, please STICKY this thread, please.

With no place to start, I can only give a bump.

We need FBIAnon to drop some names etc.

Someone who is familiar with central american gang hand signal bullshit needed. This is linked to denver schiel publishing (todd and clare). Go through the pics. Variety of hand signs. http ://thebookmarketingnetwork.com/profile/Ckiara

Crazy bitch has some whacked out youtube videos of a priest asking for guns>?

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N_aSRzx-Ss

Whole pile of weird shit. A call girl who on the one site is with shady gang bangers and underage girls. Then talking to indig tribes about going to congress to get them guns? Weird ass shit. A lot of the people trying to migrate from central America could just disappear. First site and jewtube videos might mean something. Dunno.

Cuckchan is on to something
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/95796372

But they're barely functional with all the shilling going on, can we dig into this please?

Clinton Foundation spent a lot of money on plane tickets. I think this is a good data point for this investigation. On mobile but will try to find the source

Bumping. A lot of Lollipop there too, seemingly "random"

Why do I have to hide this image for a second time one 24 hour period? Go fuck yourself

This is the third time for me. Some faggot autist has an obsession with this picture apparently and is posting it everywhere.

Dubs aside, if she wins she fucking wins. Nixon stepped down because he knew he was in disgrace. She doesn't give a fuck about disgrace and will only leave office when drug out under arrest. Which won't happen if just fires Comey and installs a puppet.

Bump, plane ticket shit sounds sus af in this context now

low energy shilling mate

Guys… we have nothing. We can't do this.

God this week sucks. Nothing but rumors. Go Cubs.

Defeatist cuck

bump

lad, I'm really trying here, but I'm so demoralized. I can't take another 4 years of getting constantly let down by all of the bad news. 2016 is the best year of my life, even though my personal life is in shambles.

This is a shill.

He's not a shill, just a washed out user that might need a few beatings to get it together.

bump

Can't believe this thread was slid half way down the catalog yet the Lena Dunham thread has been at the top for hours. Faggots stop raging over a jewess and do some work.

Sort of, user.

But they haven't come to claim their clay.

Just because they have huge swathes of Chinese living in certain locations? This does not equate to them owning those locations. Since most of the places sold to the Chinese via BLM and Clinton Foundation as well as before her time. All of it is resources that mainly have to do with radioactive minerals or solar farms or other such things related to energy.

Bump…FBI needs us guys

Not to make a derail but there is a bit of "no definitive proof" going on in these posts. Why not go to the drug/gun post that had quite a bit of historical backing and would probably be easier to prove than some multinational secret pedo ring.

Bump. The pedowood board is dead, but still has some info. Maybe worth looking at.

The sound of CTR. What a depressing low-wage job.

Halfchan Holla Forums uploaded an archive to funnyjunk. Brilliant move in my opinion, normies always go to that retarded site. That being said, jesus fucking christ we need to take these people down.