EVERY MAN ABSOLUTELY HAS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms&t=0s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corwin_Amendment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uhh… preaching to the choir?
This doesn't need it's own thread.

bump

it does for me. I never looked at it this way before. and I'm floored that it took a WOMAN to articulate it for me.

bump

Great video. Why the fuck couldn't I have met a woman with this mindset? Everything would have been different. Now I am just ruined.

Aren't we all it seems.

If women were all like this, the world would be a fucking utopia.

bump

You can't charge whites high prices for education, rent, healthcare and give all those things to shitskins for free and not expect this to happen. Niggers move to a bigger apartment not when they get a raise but when they have more kids. This is what the oligarchy wanted for some reason.

Trump gains a 5 point bump among women voters and then this thread appears. Sage D&C shill thread. Go back to /r/MGTOW Achmed.

so the video says to repeal the 19th amendment

you're preaching to the choir OP

however, have you shown that video to any normies OP?

If most men shared this opinion, women would follow. They would even pretend they always held this opinion. old cat ladies would be the exception, but who wants them anyway?

I've sent it to a few, yes.

true

Because you're autistic. Finding a good women is easy if you aren't socially retarded. But autists literally can't tell a brainless bimbo apart from a decent gril, go for the brainless bimbo expecting her to be a decent, predictably get burned, and end up thinking all women are shit.

Go back to Reddit. People here already know that women belong in the kitchen.

Welcome to Holla Forums newfag.

Good luck trying to actually repeal the 19th amendment though. Half the population definitely will be against it and the second half is so cucked that they'll listen to the first half.
Feminism, and by extension giving women the right to influence the government, was one of humanity's worst mistakes ever. The damage done to civilization has been immense with all the quotas, the job scarcity and the political pandering to individuality, and for the sake of political correctness everyone will ignore it until civilization crumbles. The worst part is that even then, most women will never say "Yeah maybe it was a bad idea" and they will keep pushing their bullshit.

It will never be done democratically. The only way it will be done is if things get to the point that natives in a country launch a successful revolution and then the men who fought to free their country tell their women that they got them into this mess and they won't be allowed to do so again.

The beauty of feminism, where both men and women are unsatisfied.

Even the "find a good girl" meme that Hollywood and modern Disney love to spout about is only half the truth.

A dog with good genetics can still become spoiled, it needs a leader. The feminine aspect instinctively yearn for a strong and dominant leader. Why else would an emasculated society like Sweden welcome Islam? An ideology which is logically in conflict with Sweden's self-declared tolerance and support of feminism.

Sweden is a massive experimental shit test on Nordic men.

Yes, all of our ancestors were MGTOWs for believing women should not have access to politics. Women voting is not a traditionalist value you stupid cuck.

(Checked)
If Sweden ever uncucks itself I can totally see the swedish doing this. They'd go hardcore misogyny after all the feminist bullshit they've been put through.

Is this going to be one of those stories that ends with you becoming the prince of Bel Air?

No fucking shit, user. If women couldn't vote, anti-immigration parties certainly would be ruling everywhere in Europe.

why so hostile?

I just thought it was a good short video for normies. jesus, no need to be a botch user

I say take it a step further.

Only married men can cast the vote. Nobody else. Only married men have a true stake in the outcome of the nation. Because only they are in a position where they both are contributing to the nation economically and with new blood in the form of children.

While I can see the logic I'd be against this simply because both Hitler and Goebbels were childless.

nice pics :)

possibly, yes

Both were married though, so had they lived long enough they might have had children.

bump for more eyes on video

He and Magda had six children five daughters and a son. They poisoned them all so the commie fucks wouldn't rape them to death.

There are rumors that he was sterile, he certainly had attention for women if only because he was the fucking Fuhrer.

What is this, Tumblr?

* from women.

Yeah, I looked it up and I was wrong about Goebbels. Shows me for not doing my own research. Still Hitler wouldn't have been fuhrer under such a system.

bump for more eyes on video

Good vid, OP. Was already in favor of repealing the 19th, but this gave me a few good arguments.

I'd just like to clarify the thing about women transferring the patriarchy from us to middle eastern men. If that's true, then why do women seem to not like Trump? He's a total alpha who wants to enforce pro-family policies.

yeah that was the only part of the video I didn't agree with

western women are just virtue signalling with the migrants

also, I think they secretly resent western men so much that they just want to watch it all burn

if they are going to end up as cat ladies they want our legacy to be destroyed aswelll

i agree with the signalling part. cucked whites secretly view all non-whites as children to gawk at and fawn over. I think women are just too dumb to know what they're sowing. Or i guess too focused on the emotional rush they get from 'saving the world.'

The Hitler being sterile thing is a jewish meme.

First, everyone here already knows this.
Second, that's not how you use greentext.

Now don't waste our time again until you've lurked your fucking year.

I don't know user. I think white woman hold a deep deep hatred for white men. "hell hath no furry like a women scorned" or something to that effect. I think the leading flag bearers of women's movements know exactly how bad they are fucking things up

Women don't know what the fuck they want, that's the problem.

First they demand white men become more emphatic and caring, then they go on to say that white men are too feminine and need to "man up".

Shut the fuck up, we aren't accepting Islam. We're in the exact same position as every other fucking country.

And it's not a ((coincidence)).

Asia for the Asians. Africa for the Africans. Europe for Europeans.

I like that the kike in that cartoon looks just like Weiner.

I just want to remind everyone that, at least in the U.S., we gave niggers the right to vote before we gave it to women.
That should tell you something.

I really wish he hadn't made that cartoon in a way which will alienate normies.

redraw it then user.

find solutions instead of obstacles.

this is the way you should live your life

The first giant shit test for Western men was feminism, and we failed it spectacularly.

The second giant shit test for Western men seems to be happening right now. Will we fail this one as well?

yeah, pretty much, but it's a little different than that. they exist to push men's boundaries, no matter what those boundaries are. in some parallel universe women are berating men to gas the jews until the men say "ugh… FINE. just shut the fuck up." they're one big shit-test, they don't know what they want because they don't actually want anything. no goal, just complaining.

kek.
by the way, "the leading flag bearers of women's movements" needs some big ol' echoes there. and they (white women) hate us as much as we (white men) hate them. i.e. we don't. it's just a meme. we hate the shitty ones, but there are far fewer of them than what's made out to be.

user, the Swedish government is undeniably more extremist in feminism and "tolerance" then other countries. The country seemingly went from 0-100 in only about a decade, with crime and non-white population skyrocketing. Honestly I think most Nords just naturally tend more towards extremes, all or nothing.

Sweden was also supposed to be one of the home sanctuaries of the Norse, it's not the same

Obviously, but they achieved it through reversing gender roles.

It'd be utopic again if that were to happen.

My wife wants to repeal the 19th as well, until then I have two votes as she votes how I tell her to.

Absolutely. Western Europe failed it brilliantly already.

most excellent

I disagree, a lot of single men end up going to war and should have a say in it.

Implying I didn't already

Landowners - which is the way it was.
Landowners get taxed out the ass to pay for all the shitty little brats to go to school, to pay for all the buses that cart the shitty little brats back and forth, to pay for all the cops that keep the shitty little brats in line, to pay for the metal detectors and drug-sniffing dogs so the shitty little brats don't get high and kill each other…

You know, we all take shits on Gamergate for cucking out near the end, but shit like that proves how much it actually needed to happen regardless.

Maybe not the population at large.

What about something with a much more male-centric participation? Is it something Congress or the Supreme Court could do?

still cracks me up

Kikes and traitors own land these days. A lot of it. And a lot of honest Europeans with families don't get to own land and have to live in shitty rented houses.

This isn't the 19th century anymore.

Women for the kitchens.

you're a fucking idiot

this

Look at this grammatical style, no capitalization at the start of sentences.

This is one of the absolute marks of a foreign agent. Absorb every pattern from posters that identify themselves this way so as to better see the more subtle efforts they make.

yeah let's just dance around the (((hidden catalyst))) that gave them the vote

Its breddy gud

i agree, anons, and i'd take it further: a man can't unless he's married and owns land, and his vote counts for his entire family. bigger family, more votes.

this would encourage having a big family and make men feel like they make a difference, and would keep a lot of degeneracy from invading a society.

women should get nothing for leaving their husbands, and women shouldn't vote. this too would encourage families to stay together.

as for , yes a lot of single men go to war, but this shouldn't be the case. the draft shouldn't exist, and if a man joins the military of his own accord and goes to war, i feel no pity that he didn't get to vote for it.

the draft only needs to be enforced in wars that we shouldn't be fighting in. we should only fight for our homeland, and if our homeland was under attack there would be no need for a draft.

also, forgot to mention that i know you guys are neet fags and like to talk a lot about getting a nice waifu with big families but the idea of it actually terrifies you.

protip: women don't know what they want, they have to be told what they want. if you want a good waifu go find a woman that isn't a whore and lead her. women want to be led and told what to do; they don't want to be married to a pussy, they have one already.

Let's take it a step further.
Only men who are married and whose kids are married can vote.
Plus they have to regularly donate 75% of their income to the state otherwise they're not really contributing.

Of course the more money they donate, the more votes they get.

Note the subhuman typography.

how about no one votes?
men failed because they gave their wives mothers and daughters "rights" and they immediately gave away everyone's rights. to say that a father has the right to deprive his son of the society that he grew up in. that a mother may destroy her nation before giving it to her daughters. is that not violating their rights? far more than allowing or denying the vote. whomever leads a nation leads not his property land or laws but leads a people. time and time again we see democracies or any democratic system fall not on to serving the people but rather the "law" freely exchanging the people for whomever the elites chose. and this is the great failing of america, our inability to identify as a people a nation a culture. even if we where able to identify at a state or even county level we could be a people. but counties cannot be a people because they have no sovereignty under the "law" states cannot be peoples because they lack sovereignty do to federal "law" no man in america has any "rights" the law grants him instead privileges that the law sees that he has no natural "right" to. he is ruled over by a mob of peasants with no shared culture or blood. they are not kin and do not care for the rights of others but only the privileges of themselves. they will grant other men threw the law whatever privileges they personally seek. striping other men of these privileges by enacting law's they believe they will never break. in such a society Rights do not exist. the state that is to say the mob may rip out any mans only "sacred" right in such a system the right to vote. and the mob will cheer, for what man wants to share the right to rule? who could say that it is moral not to take away the "criminals" right to vote?

They don't care how blatant they are. They seem to appear most in threads which include links.

1 vote per family unit IF they own land.
Only those votes will be counted for anything relating to county, sate, federal that would require a vote.
Only those who can vote, can bring propose reform or introduce new policies, laws, ect.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS TO PREVENT ABUSE OR MONARCHY RULE/TYRANNY
1: May no man or women, under any circumstances, be prevented from rising or failing on there own merits
2: May no man or women, under any circumstances, be prevented the right to hold/own land if they can satisfy requirements to obtain said land.
3: May no one family or group of family's, under any circumstances, acquire a monopoly of land, assets or holding in order to prevent any one family or group of family's from voting rights.

Go ahead and edit/add/shit upon/call me a libtard.

The video might be right, but it is absolute shit.

i agree about democracy not being perfect, and in an ideal situation you'd have a strong ruler who's word was law, but that's an easy system to corrupt. democracy becomes corrupted after awhile as well, and that is why jefferson says that the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants from time to time (or something to that effect).

america was insulated from this for a long while by the states being very separate. it was very akin to each state being a separate little country. spreading out the consolidation of power is the best way to keep the power structure from becoming totally corrupted (much like fullchan is near-impossible to infiltrate because of virtually NO powerbase.)

and as for the men allowing women to vote thing, i haven't researched it too much, but i do know that a lot of women were against the right to vote, and the agenda was pushed by (((harmless merchants))) in a ploy to get more women into the workplace to get more money from taxes.

Jokes aside, if you want to vote, you need to serve in the military. It's going to be 99% men since women can always marry a man that votes.

None of that "JUST OWN LAND GOY :^)"

Has anyone ever tweeted that faggot this image?

this would give way too much power to the 1%

Who is that speaking?

You bring up a good point.
I would not say "serving in the military" should be the only ones to vote simply because of all the "I simply want to kill X" full fledged retards.
I'll give you this as compromise.
During piece time, military service is worth = 1.25 vote(s), if served during a war at any point of there military time, that person gets 2.25 vote(s) tell they die.
Shit on it if you want.

I would propose that after say a civil war/removal of kikes as implied with the context of needing new voting rights as clearly the kike system has failed us.

agent or retard detected

Holy shit these people have inflated egos.

1 Timothy 2:9 - 15
Instructions to Women
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Hmmmm. It's almost as if the U.S.A. had it right since its beginning, and abandoning the religion that is the inspiration for the creation of the U.S. government is a yuuuge part in why the U.S.A. needs to be made great again!

you seem to miss the point. any form of government can work even democracy if it is founded on the people not the land or the laws. and it is in fact kin that give man any sovereignty, any rights. the ability for a tribe to revolt is the only real check and balance that any ruler has.

i believe that the voting age should be 30+
that should counter the indoctrination aspect a bit.
at this point, most people will have generally or ideally gone through school, the workforce, and begun to raise a family.

most importantly, however, is to foster a culture that is open and expressive enough to shed light on all sorts of issues: treating the population like adults regarding politics.

it's tricky.

women also have families. men and women influence eachother granted they have a good relationship.
if i'm not mistaken, families have similar voting habits?

this type of discussion is healthy, though. that's the point of all of it.
politics is about relationships, and a good relationship is had with honest and open discussion.
forming public opinion and the integrity of the mechanisms for this is critical for a well functioning society.

Subhuman poster.

Fuck off, commie.

well, this is amusing.

I am with you on the
But I can honestly tell you there are a shit ton of people well over 30, even as old as 60 who think shillery is a good deal.
The indoctrination culture is to blame as you point out with
and I would agree to that.

Again though, the people who vote for shillery have NO investments in anything, let alone the future of America, the white race, or man kind over all.
All they want is there gimmiedats and the feelings of "enlightenment", "generosity" and "superiority" by giving the future of America and very possibly, man kind as a whole with the degradation of western culture over all, to some fucking shitskin, spic or fucking nigger.

tbh i had a hard time reading through your wall of text earlier. i agree with you mostly though, especially about the revolting part. it's why the 2nd amendment is so important.

yes, they do, but that shouldn't matter because the husband should vote for his entire family. not to sound harsh, but i think that calling it the woman's family is not the right way to say it. it is the man's family and his household. he is the ruler of his house and makes decisions for them. see >>8059613's post.

agreed.

hello, fellow christian. i know there are more of us on Holla Forums but we get drowned out by catholics. people don't know the difference, and it's a shame.

Support for Cuckstianity has been a trend with the subhuman shills.

go away, gaytheist. go fuck a banana.

(((Pure coincidence)))?
So, proxy to argue with your self or D&C bullshit? I've not read much of ether "ID"s posts.

i think it has to do with pandering and acquiring more power as well as pursuing particular agendas (perhaps kalergi style).

i don't think it's harsh.
i know how it feels to want to protect people.

i would see relationship issues appearing over this. that is, of course, unless the zeitgeist changes drastically.

I'm quick on my feet I guess. I'm also tracking these shills through multiple threads right now. The grammar and punctuation are the giveaway; trying to suss out all the patterns to see the intent beyond the kaleidoscope.

so what if there's issues over it? if a boy has issues with it then he can move out, get married, and make his own decisions. if it is a daughter with the issues then she can get married to a cuck that votes the way she wants. if your wife is giving you issues then quit being a pushover, man up, and take charge of your marriage.

3 seconds though? It takes me 2 seconds for my post to even go though… Let alone the time it takes "both" of you to reply to one another… Seems fucking choreographed ether solo w/ 2 systems and one person, or 2 shitposters.
I'm no slug with reading speed, maybe slow on response time; but ffs, the ingestion of information plus response time with quib is a bit too quick.

IF you happen to be a shill, you got nailed by an autist giving you a warning for spamming too quickly making it seem VERY FUCKING inorganic. You should ask for a pay raise now that you have this information unless its perpost, if thats the case, press on.

dunno what to tell you, user. that tard has been bugging me since i first posted. and i looked after you said it was 3 seconds. look again, it's 3 minutes. still though, he's a retard.

i'll also be heading off to bed here shortly, so that guy can shitpost to his heart's content.

Are you sure it's 3 seconds by the way? I moused over the posts myself after I posted my last reply and I get a 3 minutes difference between posts. One of us is getting a fucked reading from the site it seems.

Time slip?

If you can't type like a Nazi, you can't be a Nazi; and if you aren't a Nazi, get the fuck off of Holla Forums. This is my new mantra. Do you think subhumans are allowed to fling shit here?

peel back the layers to understand the intent.
you can inadvertantly add to the tension with defensive psy ops.

intact and stable families are important.
families can influence eachother and have the freedom to choose at the same time.

i think the central issue is that people don't understand the issues well enough to make an informed decision regarding not just candidates but the policies themselves.

we're at a point where the zeitgeist of the west and anglosphere has overshot its mark to say the least.
thankfully, with the freedom of expression, the zeitgeist has been beaten back a bunch.

i don't know what way would be best.
the important part to me is that discussion of issues such as these are had and not silenced due to being politically incorrect.
i don't like disruption of communications.

Oh shit, you guys are right.
I guess I'm just too drunk too be posting anymore.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll stop posting now.
Drunk posting and why one should not do it, my demonstration

Such sweet irony has eluded me for some time. "The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

Mandatory ownership of guns and proper training to use said guns in order to vote.

And this was something I was mulling once, but how to do it without dragging the voting process or from creating some redundancies:
people are presented with the issues and have to vote yay or nay for each and the candidate who gets the most yays on your ballot wins your vote and in a tie, your voet gets sliced into a fraction based on said tie. All issues must be presented on the ballot as if they were presented as a bill proposal. The issues are not marked as to who is presenting them. And the canidates must only put up their top issues each.
Though my proposal is dumb, I would much rather see people voting while having the platforms in their faces rather than the canidates. To have people vote the ideas and actions.

I think it's more effective to set it at military service, including militia involvement under the notion that the military-industrial complex would be deconstructed. However, the nature of the voting would change to a system of approval/disapproval for heir nomination rather than applying to any form of representative governance.

The Aryan way is truly best:
Sages Warrior Nobles
Artisans Laborers
Merchants
Outcastes

i shouldn't take the bait.

I more or less think all should own some form of firearm as a means of "fuckit, I gotta tread softly even if I disagree with the people who did not get my vote or I am dead" speaking as a cucknadian
Oh, amd I would ban celebrities, journos, teachers and any other influencial position from being allowed to vote as they can influence others. That, or make it a crime to endorse or attempt to influence the publics votes as a position of influence holder. So celebs and journos would have shut their traps about "oh you have to vote for this candidate because the other guy is evil"

Those fall under "merchant". Even in a racially homogeneous society, hierarchy dictates that those most concerned with worldly affairs must have the least say in the affairs of the world. Those with the most attainment are to be at the top of system.

Three minutes user.

I was not thinking in your system, but more in molding what we have currently. Those who can influence on mass scale aside from the canditates should not be allowed to do so withour reprocussions.

Kek, we need to do more psyops. That one was damn effective.

Republicanism is a flawed premise, making Western civilization great again means going back to the path of nobility. We're going to be doing quite the remodeling.

We need to be careful though, one mistep and the nobels are all merchants and at the top, again.

Vigilance against the calculated betrayal of race traitors is an active duty which must be left to the men of the moment rather than accounted for in societal structure. No binding can entrap one whose entire art is the dissolving of bonds. The best that can be done is to maintain a culture which abhors race traitors most of all.

The suffrage question really isn't important right now, and will only become important should we gain power. However I like the "starship troopers" system though, with some little tweaks. To be able to vote, you must become a citizen; to be a citizen you must preform some civil service be it military or civilian; every male at 18 must apply for civil service and only if they serve faithfully for a number of years will they be granted citizenship. To own land, start a business, hold any type of office you must be a citizen. On top of getting practical training on both life and your chosen field, there will also be extensive historical and philosophical classes that will be a part of the civil service school. Woman and children will be granted "ward" status, where they are represented by their father/husband and considered partial citizens. Men who fail or refuse civil service will be afforded no rights. Women who refuse to marry share the same fate.

A little on the LARP side: When technology gets advanced enough, there should be simulated experiences that put the trainee in the shoes of various people thorough out history. Eras should be: the 1940s to experience how freedom can be torn away by jews, the 1970s so they can feel what it's like to have their beloved nation going insane, the 2010s so they can see the end game of cultural marxism, and the date of the final revolution so they can feel the exhilaration of after all those years of being pushed to our limits finally destroying our enemies. Besides seeing the traitors and jews for what they really are, experiencing hardship will hopefully prevent "peacetime softness" where a population becomes complacent, functionally having every generation being a war generation.

The irony. It's a damn shame he's the only Internet preacher who actively corrects (most) misconceptions about the Bible. Too bad in the end he still can't overcome his Jew genes and urge to deceive.

First shit test was universal suffrage.
Feminism was second one.
Mass Migration and Islam is third one.

This is true, but I would argue that it only happened because white men allowed it to.

Women left to their own devices and let completely off the leash are deeply unhappy because women desire to be controlled, as explained in the video. White men have abandoned that role and allowed the patriarchy to disintegrate, and our societies are collapsing as a result. Our women have grown to resent and despise us.

The truth is, white MEN have bought into (have been kiked into) this feminist 'equality' bullshit just as badly - if not worse - than women have, and it is men that are the enablers, allowing this situation to continue.

Women don't vote innately in one direction or the other. For a long time women were actually more conservative than men. (Socialist parties in the early 20th century were deeply unpopular with women).

Next time someone sells you this shit take a look at the actual voting demographics broken down into detail.

I disagree. I think most white women have a deep natural attraction to white men, but it is conflict with everything the world has told them. They are princesses, and how could a princess be attracted to the evil oppressive white man? That is when cognitive dissonance arises and cripples the brain. Another big problem is many emasculated white men agreeing with everything they say, just hoping for a shot at the poon. It just reinforces their false belief, and simultaneously repels them.

This is completely anecdotal, but all the feminist women I dated knew I was not a feminist and didn't care. Most feminists instinctively despise male feminists. Why would a woman trust a man who has no respect for himself to guard her? Or to guard their potential child?

And anyway despite propaganda, all polls show white women to be the most racist of all ethnic groups of women, the least likely to date outside of their racial group.

Pics related, white women most responsive to white men messaging them on dating site.

Dating sites tend to attract more modern liberal pro-diversity types as well, so this even skews against white men and they still come out on top.

Some more stats on interracial marriages and divorces.

Whites are the least likely by far to marry outside of their race.

Don't fall for Hollywood propaganda anons.

White marriages are more stable then an interracial marriage, with the exception of a black woman and white man.

And some pictures of white families to remind you of the statistical reality of the world, and to give you hope for the future.

And this user is right, most white women vote very similar to white men.

Truth is, white men and women seem to naturally be the most racist people in the world.

Do you believe in coincidences?

Just saw Part 2 of The Jews and Their Lies. Jesus Christ, he is only one step away from saying the "One race-the human race." SocJus mantra verbatim. He completely ignores the Tower of Babel; he completely ignores Nehemiah's Reforms, which are literally in the book coming after his closing scripture about the many priests with strange/foreign wives; and he completely ignores the Samaritans, who used to be the ten northern tribes of Israel before being conquered and race-mixed by the Assyrians, and who lost the Old Testament promise because Jesus Christ himself denied it. And why did the Samaritans lose it? Because the Old Testament promise was for the physical race of Israel, which the Samaritans no longer were because they were so fucking mixed.
He sure loves being secretly Jewish.

By the way, here is some of the scripture from Nehemiah's Reforms:
Nehemiah 13:1 to 13:3
1 On that day read in the book of Moses in the audience of the people; and therein was found written, that the Ammonite and the Moabite not come into the congregation of God for ever. 2 Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing. 3 Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all of the mixed multitude.

Nehemiah 13:23 to 13:30
23 In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashod, of Ammon, and of Moab. 24 And their children spake half in the speech of Ashod, and could not in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people. 25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. 26 Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin. 27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives? 28 And one of the sons of Joiada, the son Eliashib the high priest, was son in law to Sanballat the Horonite: therefore I chased him from me. 29 Remember them, O my God, because they have defiled the priesthood, and the covenant of the priesthood, and of the Levites. 30 Thus cleansed I them from all strangers, and appointed the wards of the priests and the Levites, every one in his business;

Pastor Anderson is ultimately a fraud, no matter how right he is in other parts of the Bible.

You're talking like coalburners need to be married to start popping out half-niglets.

The boards have been flooded with emoji's. I'm actually shocked you didn't notice.

Sure, if all you're looking for in a society is marriage stability. I'm just here to give you the truth user. And one of those truths is black women love white men.

Way to focus only on that one aspect and not anything else I said though faggot.

What's the issue with Black Pigeon exactly? I've watched a few of his videos and besides being yet another e-celeb avatar talking head, he seems less retarded than people like Sargon or other liberals.

It's infuriating how shitskins can openly express their deep hatred against white people while getting applauded for it.

Probably just a less successful e-celeb slandering a more successful one.

When ever you see stories about couples wanting to move out of nigger/spic town it is always the wife worried about her/children's safety.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with him other than him being vegetarian his video about it had good arguments for it, i admit, but im a meat eater at the core

What the fuck user

Emojis are 98% satire, emoticons on the other hand are not. We're a fucking imageboard, it's high time newfags, redditors and 4chan refugees used pictures instead of emoticons.

He doesn't even make a case for people to be vegetarian. He makes a case to eat meat from free range and grass fed animals rather than factory farmed animals wallowing in their own shit and pumped full of hormones and bacteria.

*antibiotics

WOMEN ALREADY HAD THE VOTE

By giving them the explicit right to vote, we effectively gave them two votes. When men are at work, who raises the children? Who most affects their development, who they will be when they grow up, who they will be at voting age? Women. Women already had the vote because they are the most prominent hand in raising children. And by being so, women have controlled the future. This is the way female agency works, it is indirect. Female agency works by influencing men around them to behave in certain ways. Women cannot psychologically handle things like voting because they are completely foreign to female agency. Repeal the 19th.

GENESIS 3
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

FEMINISM IS A SIN AGAINST GOD HIMSELF

ISAIAH
3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

BURNING INSTEAD OF BEAUTY

16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.

18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
21 The rings, and nose jewels,
22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.
26 And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

stopped watching when i read milo and sargon listed on the opening card

you really should watch it and ignore the opening picture

thats too bad user. the video is great. it has nothing to do with milo or sargon. they're not in the video

agreed

EVERY MAN HAS TO WATCH THIS AS A COMPANION TO THE ORIGINAL VIDEO

you fucker, you almost made me rage with the thumbnail of that video, i thought it was some nigger kid punching a white kid

CAP THIS

Alright, awhile back someone posted the lowdown on this faggot BPS. Black Pigeon Speaks is some guy who has multiple channels or he's aligned with other similar commentators, There was shady shit about it, not shady just gay, like there was kikery going on with him supposedly playing multiple roles, playing each side, I can't remember but they are all in it for money.

wtf i'm a hillmissile now

Check out the other prophecies about a people who's women rule over them, and who declare their sin as sodom, hiding it not.

Isaiah
2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.
3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Okay, what else?

ISAIAH

5:8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

5:18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
5:19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

5:21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

REPENT YOU OF YOUR PRIDE, AND TURN BACK TO THE LORD YOUR GOD

1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
5:25 Therefore is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Deuteronomy 28:15 to 28:68
15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
20 The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
21 The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
22 The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.
24 The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
27 The Lord will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28 The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:
29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.
32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.
33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
35 The Lord shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
36 The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.
38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but little in; for the locust shall consume it.
39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them.

40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.
41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:
51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.
53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
54 So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, The Lord Thy God;
59 Then the Lord will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the Lord thy God.
63 And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

I have no face, and I must imply.

Post related is why female Holla Forumsacks are so afraid of christianity.

They want a redpilled feminist friendly society ;')

Repealing the 19th amendment isn't enough.
What needs to be done is this: gather all white people who realize that they are getting genocided and move them all to one state and then declare separation from the traitorous government, kick out all minorities and cucks and install a hereditary nationalistic dictatorship. This is now the only way to survive, democracy is a system which works against us, we need a strong, race and sex realistic dictature.

;')
sorry chaim but israelites aren't the only ones studying roman military

So how do you want to solve the demographic problem then? Even with Trump elected, they will just keep on breeding and eventually outbreed us. We can't forcibly remove shitskins under the current power structure. The government, media, education system and judges are all crawling with kikes, I think that we need to regroup and completely redo all of government, education, media and justice departments around racial identity. Take a look at what's happening in South Africa - they are already starting this regrouping with the Eden project.

And they keep failing and repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
But gotta keep in mind the constant attempt to destroy Christianity and pagan psyops. Its kinda bizarre as most degeneracy in the West started to grow like a cancer during XIX Century.

KYS fam

Christianity is just Judaism for the goyim.
Deal with it, cuckolds for Christ.

Bro, that has been proved wrong so hard. If you went to the actual website where that data is from you'd be blown the fuck out with how wrong you are. The sample data used was way too small to be accurate.

You are literally better off marrying a chink if you want lower divorce rates.

Jesus faggot just post the whole jew testament

live in a state that is red except for poc voting.
Feels good man

that feel when somalians bosnians and a mass of unskilled laborers are shipped up into a mostly racially homogeneous state. Fuck the oil boom

Nice one, OP. Good clip and I enjoyed the guys drawing. Looks like he has a bunch of other good ones so am going to subscribe to him.

Don't feel left out Molybro, I made you a meme…

He's in the top left.

I'll just leave this here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corwin_Amendment

If you only just figured it out now, you need to punch yourself in the face.

We told you, in a few months you'll understand why Hitler was actually the 'good guy'.

After that you'll understand why racism is bad and just like that video you'll wonder how you could ever have seen it any other way.

why racism ISN'T bad

Agreed 100% but we can take it further still.

Married white men over 30 who have already contributed a net + of taxes over the average of what men take.

Reasoning for this being;

Over 30: male brain finishes growing around age 25, this gives 5 extra years for some tacked on knowledge and wisdom.

Male: Obvious. Women have shit for intelligence when it comes to security and economics. They really do.

Payed taxes: They're economically and productively minded people and aren't a drain on the system. Frankly it doesn't make sense for leeches to vote how to spend other peoples money anyway. If you aren't contributing into the system then why should you have a say in how the system operates? It's fairly nonsensical.

White: Whites are historically the most successful people and are the alpha race at the very least when it comes to organizing and running societies. There's a reason every other person on this planet wants to move to a white country; because we build fucking great countries. Now we built it and we should have the final say in how it's maintained. I'm not actually that hostile to mud races but they really need to yield on this, and if they refuse to yield we can kick their nuts in.

And I forgot

Marriage: Shows at least a modicum of social functioning. Bottom of the barrel neet social outcasts don't get married.

lol we're going back to the beginning of the 19th century

I like the "only one bad day" approach to farming, but I can appreciate the logistic/population demands for industrial meat farming too.

something is very very wrong here

that is not a woman