RSBN SHOAH'd

RSBN SHUTDOWN

Today Right Side Broadcasting Network (Which does all of the Trump streams) was attacked on FOUR fronts.

1. Their camera wire was cut

2. Equipment sabotaged

3. Paypal account has been frozen

4. They just got Banned from livestreaming on youtube

RSBN MOD jc779723 just said:

This is INSANE. All of this happened today. It MUST be coordinated.

We no longer have a reliable source for streaming Trump!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RSBNetwork
youtube.com/user/rightsideradio/featured
twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/793939543271632896
youtube.com/watch?v=D2_vecj2csI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKIN GOOGLE KIKES

KIKES AT GOOLGE ARE UNLISTING TRUMP CAMPAIGN VIDEOS

How will I watch that fat nigger's radio show now? got a source op?

Potentially they can figure it out for http ://rsbn.tv/

Jewtube really doesn't have a monopoly at all.

…. WHAT? On what fucking grounds?

This is more representative of attempt to interfere with the US election than anything Trump, Russia, or the FBI has done.

Jewtube showing their true colors, and now the Clintons and the media have no leg to stand on - if they make ANY claims in the vein of 'interfering' in the election, we just throw this back in their face.

They truly fear it. How sad.

When Trump wins, he still promised to shoah MSM and even open up libel laws.

They're sad.

> twitter.com/RSBNetwork
> youtube.com/user/rightsideradio/featured

Why has Google become so gay?

This thread appears to be fake and gay.

OP, post source now

Reported for disinfo in the meantime.

Agreed, no source whatsoever, even preliminary check counterindicates thread.

REMEMBER, CLINTON CAMP HAS SWITCHED TACTICS SINCE 'BULLY' KILLSHOT: THEY ARE NOW PUMPING OUT DISINFO AT ABSURD RATES TO RILE US UP AND MAKE US LOOK UNTRUSTWORTHY AND CRAZY

RSBN MOD jc779723 just said:
On the livestream the RSBN is currently streaming: youtube.com/watch?v=3SnWgRVAgx4

reminder (((rsbn))) is owned and run by a kike

also

xD

The jew really does not want those huge crowds to be seen by the goyim, as evidenced by the amount of sage shills ITT.
This is srs bsns now. I'm getting the oven ready.

Awe that was my favorite place to watch Trump

Looks real to me

fuck off with that normie meme

This isn't Holla Forums anymore.

Normie?
We made fake and gay.

This Truly is a kvetching for the Ages.

Here is source.

Nigger it's confirmed

Wait just a tick.
I am somehow CtR because OP had no sourced link or archive and anons just started to go along with it?
Wew Fucking Lad.

just death

oh it was in a reply
I fucking hate twitter

Didn't you get the memo user?
Everyone is ctr now.

No WE didn't.
A faggot jewtuber did.
It has always been shit.

it's like (((they))) aren't even trying to be subtle about the subversion anymore. It's literally just "our accounts are locked, and we have not been given a reason why", etc.

ctr please, a bunch of us were waiting for the stream to start today and it never happened. chat with moderators on the stream confirmed it, suck 1488 dicks

FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFfAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So where's the info about paypal & equipment/wire?

Who?

Just say "nigger" fucking cuckchan faggots.
For fuck's sake, when are the mods going to get off their asses and start banning you cucks?

:^)

Being a cuck is the new redpill, duh.

It was here
youtube.com/watch?v=D2_vecj2csI
metioned in audio commentary by Joe Seales.
Now we get pic related

SHUT IT DOWN

lol

Here's the sauce on the sabotage.

https:// twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/793867275115884544

thanks

In the shoa'd vid he talked about some sender unit on their camera which uses cell networks to stream without using internet (or something) which got 'wiped' sometime between them setting up their equipment and returning to start broadcast. This was at a Trump rally in a Trump hired venue. Heavy implications that somebody with a press pass did the sabotage. User support for the sender unit seemed to suggest that a total wipe would require "some kind of electromagnetic device" according to my memory of Seale's garbled explanation.

This is more than just bantz from the CNN crew. This has Clinton campaign stink all over it.

Can somebody please firebomb Google HQ?

It's called Detroit retard. Stop using shitty cuckchan memes.

filtered

that's not the official trump youtube. not sure if he even has an official youtube

He does.

Google owns youtube you fucking moron.

No, I mean the corporate headquarters of Google. Not nigger central, although I do have wet dreams about that.

It's owned by 2 kikes and has Mossad ties, what did you expect?

How big do you think an archive of all of RSBN's videos would be? 500GB?
If I find a spare hard drive I'd like to keep an archive just in case for the future. Can't let all those high energy rallies go to waste.

Kaka, a good joke

All the rallies?
2.5 hours for the rally video, 1 hour for the speech video, that 3.5 per rally
let's say they manage to catch 3 rallies per day these days, average that with rallies throughout the race, say 1.5 rallies per day
rallies for 18 months? ~540 days
1.5 rallies of 3.5 hours 1.5*3.5 = 5.25 hours
let's say ~4 hours of HD footage is 15GB, which is generously low probably, but I don't think it's all HD anyway
5.25/4~1.31, 15GB*1.31=19.65 GB per day
540*20GB=10800GB, 10.8TB

what'd I do wrong?

Did you calculate HD as 720p or 1080p? Because IIRC RSBN broadcasts in 720p, which would make a significant difference when calculating.

720 I thinks

damn Trump looks great in that pic, nohomo

jfc these faggots have no shame. i'm going to bring the boot down on them so hard when we're in power.

NOT
COOL

wait a secnd r u havn a giggle m8?

This is what happens when you turn the camera I guess.

Wew lad.

Seriously, this should be sent to Trump and Breitbart immediately if it hasn't already.
I mean, Christ, these people are idiots - how much more blatant could you get in terms of rigging and bias?

They play right into the fucking narrative, like sheep - granted, sheep fleeing one wolf (showing Trumps rallies) into the jaws of another (exposing themselves as shills for Clinton).
Comedically tragic.

Alright, is Serial Experiments Lain any good?
I downloaded it a little while back intending to watch it during an acid trip, but got sidetracked and blown away by Flip Flappers instead.

That explains where/when/how/why the feeds have been f*cked up today.

who…

Breitbart Tech is on it

CHECKED

habeeb it

inb4 Trump starts his own official stream and goes into (almost) 24 hour broadcast mode leading up to the election. Trump cam, live on the march.

Hit us with it you fabulous bastard, make anime real.

I want to leave Google but Apple is just as bad…

I want these people to suffer

OY GEVALT

Someone like Thiel or that Firefox guy needs to step up and create a legitimate alternative.

RSBN better allow anti-semitism when they restore their streaming.

They should take their entire operation, continue as normal, but work with another sympathetic group who has live privileges to keep streaming. NOt sure if the finances would support this, but they could at least take advantage of the logistics and employees/volunteers they have in place and at work to keep them going.

Good luck RSBN, I've been using you guys consistently since August at least!

PS your intro/outro guitar music IS FUCKING GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about desperation.

((( )))

They cover Trump's rallies and show the crowds, when no one else will. I don't care about what motives they have for doing it, it is spreading Trump's message to millions of people.

(check'd)

sasuga jewgle

Probably well known to most of you Holla Forumsacks but I turned off ad blocking the other day when I was watching some videos on youtube. EVERY DAMN AD was something anti-trump and pro Hillary. Google shills for that bitch like nothing I've ever seen so I'm not surprised they've taken steps to restrict his message as well. I've known about this sort of thing going on for years (I'm on Holla Forums after all) but I had no idea it was so bad for normalfags now.

I think normalfags are started to see the blatant shilling for what it is though. I've been redpilling all my family and friends for years since finding Holla Forums and I've finally broke the conditioning. Trump was a real eye opener for them, they went from thinking I was a bit nuts to seeing the things I'm talking about play out in real life. I point things out and just let them watch it unfold now that I've been right so often in the past year I have them asking me who to vote for on the 8th in the local races.

I sleep well knowing that I've finally managed to make them all see the truth. I've gotten so many people registered to vote in the past year and all of them are excited to get out to the polls. I know they're going to follow through because all week I've been getting questions like

T. NCfag

You're doing God's work anyway, user.

I hope the mods gas you, you fucking faggot.

I wouldn't say it was good or bad. It's strange. When I was younger I had interests in strange things, anime & technology so I have the DVD box set.

What does it matter if you watch it or not?

(((They're))) gonna be trying shit like this up until the election. We must stay vigilant of (((their))) tactics.

You must have a lot more family and friends than I do. I've gotten people to support Trump, but that's as far as I've gotten. They continue to sound like Paul Ryan when they talk about issues.

I thought I'd add that when I had my VPN connected to Canada, I still saw Hillary ads. They're literally paying for people who can't vote to see the ads.
If you ever want to show someone how racist the spics are, connect to mexico and show them the ads from there. All the actors are whiter than I thought they even had.

They could stream P2P (and thus not need a CDN or massive amounts of bandwidth) using IPFS

Idk every freaking time I've watched the RSBN stream they always have problems (audio or with video) during Trump events.
I started to think they were covertly anti-Trump however I don't know anything about them. Could this be a play for attention? or is this really some filthy commie trick from the Clintons?

His hair look different too.

well, live streaming a live event with thousands attending is quite a challenge, you can't use wifi/cellphone since the traffic is huge with everyone tweeting/texting that they are at the rally, you can hope for a liveline but the camera stands are usually in the middle of the crowd so thats 100's of meter of cable for transfering data to a telecom node. Only MSM can afford hightech shit with dedicated sat feed and stuff so RSBC is an easy target.

Back to 4chan you cretin.

All else aside, Trump looks stunning there.

Holy fucking shit.

someone actually pays you for this shit?

I remember when the announcer of the channel said how they were experiencing a "EMP" effect in the equipment.
This shit is crrepy, but helps to redpill more people about how deep Hillary's influence can go in Jewcon Valley

RSB stream for the 12pm Trump rally still not live. Other streams are live. Fuck the jews.

Is RSB back up and running yet?

holy shit

Yes they are back. Watched both NC rallies via RSBN today.
FYI Not only did jewtube suspend their live streaming abilities for no reason, but their equipment was also tampered with they said.

Only pol makes me laugh like this.

Love you pol