True Capitalist Radio Episode #385

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/11/02/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-385

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Elfoxoloco/videos
truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/TCR_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ghostler

shameless self-bump

What's the point of this if you dont mind me asking?

Ghost predicts a shitton of stuff. He's like Holla Forums radio except only slightly less red-pilled.

cuck/pol/ maybe
He still resented for that stint earlier this year where he shit up the catalog with over 75 threads in a span of two weeks.

Does he still do Radio Graffiti, or has that been abandoned to keep his heartrate in check?

He's pretty much a cuckservative.

Yes

Fucking kek

Oh please, the mods always deleted the threads after the show was over. If you weren't on Holla Forums during the show, you'd never know there were threads for TCR at all.

Did any of the regulars from the olden days call back? Tubguy, the poopticklers, Suck mah dick man?

Heil Ghost

Tub Guy is still around, Poopticklers and SMD guy aren't around much, though. Ghetto Capitalist still calls in, but rarely though. Asho is all grown up, now. There's been more seriousfags lately but they've been getting BTFO so much.
youtube.com/user/Elfoxoloco/videos if you wanna see some of the newer shows

Is the engineer still a spy?

The engineer is the talent.

The Engineer has been more of a spy than ever.
truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/TCR_Civil_War

Keep talking bullshit.
What a fucking clog that was.
If it was kept to one thread and faggots calmed down the horsefucking/nazifur autism then it wouldn't have been an issue.

Happiness is attainable in this life.

It only went into multiple threads when one filled up.
As if it is such a great hardship for you to ignore threads you don't like yet are in this oneā€¦

Even leftypol is too good for this rhetoric.

And another thing, none of the threads got more than a a dozen replies. Most of them were OP self bumping or sage. Instead of keeping to one thread, a thread was made for the show then a thread was made for an aftershow discussion when the first one had 20 fucking replies. It was sliding, plain and true.

Ehh, I don't listen to it religiously, but it's like listening in on the Alex Jones show, it's amusing but not particularly 'red pilling.'

Could have been an overzealous young fan that was hyped he was coming back.

Ghosts hates Moonman, apologizes and abases himself to Jews when he misspeaks slightly and acts if niggers and faggots are worth trying to help. He's not Holla Forums material at all, at least not 8ch Holla Forums. He'd be wasting his time trying to cultivate a following here and would get the message soon enough.

His show is entertaining though, he's exactly how I'd imagine an angry 50 year old Texan dealing with trolls online. Theatre of the mind and all that.

That show is great, there is some healthy lulz to be had during shout-out/Radio graffiti.
There are still positive moment, when there is a leak he tries to dig, and to call up some people about it.
He talks openly about Soros, and his first hour, though boring if you are not into the markets, sounds well researched.
His own predictions are quite often right, but still have quite a margin of error.
Also he had some great advices about different topics, be it easy money making to controlling a political party.
The moments where he does some interpretations of various ethnicities is always here to get a good laugh.
A very important of the show is his reactivity to current event or to his communities.
He also fights against memory holes of forgotten events, he must have a good memory or some sort of excellent memo.

He claims to have 50k listener, with is plausible but likely a bit exaggerated, given that he manage to sell hundreds of cards recently and 250 45$ entry to his circle jerk. I would put him in the 5K-10K range.

One of the problems this show has is that half of that time is given to some autistic fanboy of the moment.
And worse, he has started his own inner circle of geniuses.
He keeps trying to sell merchandise though that earlier he didn't try to sell any of that shit.
Nearly every second episode has some drama about the current favorite fanboy of the circle, that ends up being reveling another brony/weaboo/furfag, and ghost enraged/in tears about his brony infestation and single whore mothers.
He has a quite a long list of unrealistic claims, to be an underground radio, to have been chased during 4 years, having drones fly over him, witch harms any information he may give.
Also he supports some quite unpopular fringe theories, like weather manipulation that put him on Alex Jones tier of credibility for Normies.

I like the show, but mostly listen fast the lulzy parts.

SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION
cans.wav

I KILL E-CELEBS LIKE FLIES
BECAUSE AN E-CELEB NIGGER IS THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE

I GOT GUNS

His Bernie impression is spot-on though

I can see him doing that in between taking old person naps.

Looks like Ghost has never come here.

YOUR MOTHER'S COOCHIE IS MINE

Holy shit, he really put (((George Soros))) on the line.

RG has sucked this week man

When TCR was getting multiple threads, all were hitting 300+ relplies
Cluttering up cuckchan is literally not hurting anybody.

The Engineer isn't real.
This is all a show.
He's a real Trump supporter.
But everything is an act.
Why haven't you figured it out yet?
Why don't you ever hear ghost and the engineer talk at the same time?