After Trump Wins

Trump is gonna win, so here's a wake up call for you Holla Forums sodomites.

Trump loves niggers and Jews. He will not start a race war. He will not gas the kikes. Chances are he won't deport all the illegals either - just enough of them for him to claim he's kept his promises.

Prepare for the greatest disappointment of your life so far.

I voted Trump by absentee ballot and urge all of you here to vote Trump as well. Just don't be surprised when he let's out all the steam from the far right by giving the masses just enough of what they want to keep them happy.

Doubt this thread will stay up for long. You negroes don't take opposing viewpoints very well. Enjoy the election - I know I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrwTDfdck7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One step at a time.
We just made racism acceptable again user.
You have no idea what that implies user.

sage for sliding

Everybody knows all this you absolute moron. Everybody.

If you cant understand that everybody knows this you are fucking stupid, even though clearly you think you're more intelligent than the Holla Forums hivemind.

To put it in perspective; We started with an attempt to signal boost Trump for lulz.

We have over-suceeded our original mission by 9001%
Lets keep going and see what happens!

You think you are intelligent. You are not.

We know that they have already tried spending millions and billions of dollars to educate blacks. Such as the attempts in Kansas City. According to them intelligence is only environmental, so more education means that they should automatically have better outcomes. We know that every time they tried to step it up, blacks actually perform worse. They hide this every way they can. So it fails.
Do you think your average person knows they've already tried this over and over again? I don't. So what happens when the consequences of school choice happen across the country at the same time, in a highly publicized and televised way? There will be section 8 morons in all the nice schools. After that, it will be irrefutable. If that's what it takes for most people to finally admit to themselves that blacks aren't going to be able to be educated, then it's a good thing.
We already saw the result of them attempting to enforce racial equality in punishment in that one scandinavian-cuck school system in america, which was gangs running everything.

trump made nationalism cool again though lad

k

We know.

see

The goal isn't to wait for one guy to come and fix all of our problems. The goal is to shift the Overton window peacefully enough so that WE can gain leverage and fix it ourselves

Key difference between us and the left. We don't wait for the Messiah to save us

He doesn't love Islam. That's enough for now.

No shit. Great thread, btw.
>>>/cuckchan/

Look I understand. I'm waiting for Trump to win so we can finally get into a proper critique.

We're avoiding nuclear war now, CTR.
Go fuck yourself.

It's obvious that you'll drum bullshit up as soon as he gets elected and pretend like it's a "critique" the same way you stupid fucks did when you used to act like "vote for hillary, goys" was proper criticism of Trump.
Just go away.
Just go kill yourself.

retard

or

Why USA? You had a chance to end it all…

You're fucking mentally retarded. Nobody thinks Trump is going to do anything of the sort. WE are the ones who are going to do that you idiot. Trump is merely the first step to the right direction.

Welcome to current year+1, faggot.

To be fair, it looks like a fantasy. How will you accomplish that? How exactly is he the first step and what tools and resources will he make available to everyone to help you in your cause?

Real question here, as a yuropee i can't imagine how hyped americans are and how much of that is just an illusion.

But that won't disappoint me at all - and will lay the groundwork for an American revolution.

Sorry CtR, but no matter how this ends up going, Holla Forums wins.
Now get back to the virgin cuckshed, you nerd.

The same way we have every time in the past.
Blood and Iron.

… Really? I realize you're a European, and thus kind of retarded, but come on now fam.
I mean, shit dude, even if he were to go back on EVERYTHING he's held as his platform, that he won the election would be a huge signal as regards the state of American perspective on these issues.

That's entirely up in the air - as shills are so fond of noting (see OP), we can't possibly know what he'll do once in office.
But for starters?
Building a wall, creating a deportation force (or at least, freeing the extant one to do its job), and putting in Supreme Court judges who aren't liberal-progressive slime.
Also, of course, the conceptual "tools and resources" represented by his victory - in short: his victory will be a signal to Americans that its okay to hold these views, and to promote derivative political platforms, which is more valuable than all the material assets in the country.

Fuck off you kike faggot. Trump's campaign circle is populated by more jews and (open) fags than anyone in the history of US politics.

If he doesn't deliver on his promises, then all this kikery will become obvious. but I bet clowns like you will keep defending him even when he starts sending whiggers to die for Israel. You're not fooling anyone.

Trump doesn't actually have to do anything. His mere existence and success has given people strength to resist their own genocide. Like earlier in the election, BLM broke into a lecture at a uni near me and started causing monkey trouble. Pre-Trump that audience would have just sat there and let it happen, but instead they started chanting 'TRUMP' and drowned them out until they left. They were pretty happy about being able to run them off, they've been cowed from exerting themselves for long.
We've already won, and it's all about continuing to win from here on. The more people find that strength, the closer we are to taking back control.

How many Shekels are you getting for this post Shlomo?

SAGE

I think most countries will still be able to afford Hillary's planned price increases. The best chance is some jew or shitskin snapping if Trump wins.

This.

Trump's not a panacea. He's the first domino.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrwTDfdck7I

The shill tactic record

Trump isn't the savior of the white race, but he has his place. He will definitely help, and even if he loses things will just get exacerbated, maybe accelerationists have a point after all.